|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Theogony.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In 'Theogony', which sons does Heaven hate?
(a) Phoebe, Tethys and Arges.
(b) Zeus and Apollo.
(c) Brontes, Steroppes and Hera.
(d) Cottus, Briareos and Gyes.
2. What does Hesiod claim in 'Theogony' that Prometheus steals from Zeus?
3. Hesiod discusses the lineage of several Gods in 'Theogony'. Who is Zeus' father?
4. In 'Theogony', who does Zeus honor above all the other Gods?
5. Who kills Medusa in 'Theogony'?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Prometheus steal for in 'Theogony'?
2. How did the Titans receive their name?
3. Who slays Geryones?
4. What are the names of the Cyclopes?
5. What is Athena's greatest gift?
This section contains 150 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)