|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Theogony.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did the Muses give the speaker in 'Theogony'?
(a) A divine voice.
(b) A swift paint brush.
(c) A world as a stage.
(d) A fluent pen.
2. What does Zeus distribute to the immortals in 'Theogony'?
3. What creatures are above Typhoeus' neck?
(a) Fish and sharks.
(b) Snakes and dragons.
(c) Lions and tigers.
(d) Dogs and cats.
4. In 'Theogony', what does Medusa suffer from?
(a) A heart attack.
(b) Being mortal.
(c) Being ugly.
5. In 'Theogony', who kills Hydra?
Short Answer Questions
1. According to 'Theogony', who springs forth from Medusa's wounds?
2. How did the Titans receive their name?
3. Where is Zeus born?
4. Who do Ceto and Phrocys give birth to?
5. Who lives in a cave under a rock in 'Theogony'?
This section contains 159 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)