|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Theogony.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the Titans creator?
2. Who gives birth to Toil, Forgetfulness and Famine.
3. How many heads does Chimaera have?
4. What is the speaker of 'Theogony' supposed to celebrate?
(a) The Heavens.
(b) The Muses.
(c) The Gods.
5. What does the speaker learn from the Muses in 'Theogony'?
Short Answer Questions
1. In 'Theogony', which sons does Heaven hate?
2. What creature does Hera raise to plague the Nemeans?
3. Who eats Prometheus' liver?
4. In 'Theogony', how long do Zeus and Mnemosyne lay together prior to conceiving the Muses?
5. One of Heaven's sons greatly injures her in 'Theogony.' What does the blood of Heaven form after the betrayal?
This section contains 161 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)