|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Theogony.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the speaker of 'Theogony' supposed to celebrate?
(a) The Gods.
(c) The Muses.
(d) The Heavens.
2. In 'Theogony', what does Medusa suffer from?
(a) Being mortal.
(c) Being ugly.
(d) A heart attack.
3. Hesiod discusses the lineage of several Gods in 'Theogony'. Who is Zeus' father?
4. What does Zeus receive as a reward in 'Theogony' for murdering Cronus?
(a) Thunder and lightning.
(c) Rain and hail.
(d) Tornados and hurricanes.
5. Who is the hound of Hades?
(c) The Minotaur.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the speaker learn from the Muses in 'Theogony'?
2. Where does Zeus tie Prometheus?
3. Who is the Titans creator?
4. Whose conception does the speaker write about at the start of 'Theogony'?
5. One of Heaven's sons greatly injures her in 'Theogony.' What does the blood of Heaven form after the betrayal?
This section contains 169 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)