|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Theogony.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In 'Theogony', how long do Zeus and Mnemosyne lay together prior to conceiving the Muses?
(a) Thirty nights.
(b) Nine nights.
(c) Two nights.
(d) Twenty nights.
2. How is Medusa killed in 'Theogony'?
(a) Her toes are cut off.
(b) Her head is cut off.
(c) She is drowned.
(d) She is shot.
3. Where do the Muses live?
(b) On the River Styx.
(c) Mt. Fuigi.
(d) Mt. Olympus.
4. How many heads does Chimaera have?
5. What gift do Apollo and the muses give humans in 'Theogony'?
Short Answer Questions
1. What animal do Ceto and Phorcys give birth to?
2. Who do Thaumas and Electra give birth to?
3. What is the job of the Muses that 'Theogony' deems most important?
4. In 'Theogony', who does Zeus honor above all the other Gods?
5. Who gives birth to Aether and Day?
This section contains 181 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)