|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Theogony.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who kills Chimaera?
(c) Pegasus and Bellerophone.
2. Why, in 'Theogony', is the woman whose guile is not to be withstood by men created?
(a) As the price for fire.
(b) Because Zeus is bored.
(c) Because man is bored.
(d) As the price for water.
3. Who is the Titans creator?
4. Who gives birth to Heaven, Hills and Pontius?
5. Who is the father of gods and men?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Zeus send to Menoetius in 'Theogony', as a punishment for his pride?
2. In 'Theogony', who does Zeus honor above all the other Gods?
3. Who gives birth to the Cyclopes?
4. In 'Theogony', what story does the speaker ask the Muses to tell him first?
5. Who is the hound of Hades?
This section contains 168 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)