|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Theogony.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Hesiod claim in 'Theogony' that Prometheus steals from Zeus?
2. Where do the Muses live?
(a) Mt. Fuigi.
(b) Mt. Olympus.
(d) On the River Styx.
3. Who rules over the sea?
(d) The mermaids.
4. How many heads does Geryones have?
5. Who is the most awful child of Earth and Heaven?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who do Thaumas and Electra give birth to?
2. How does Zeus punish men who marry according to 'Theogony'?
3. In 'Theogony', who kills Hydra?
4. Who gives birth to Ceto, Eurybia and Nereus?
5. In 'Theogony', how does Zeus say men who will do not marry will be punished?
This section contains 178 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)