|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Theogony.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How is Medusa killed in 'Theogony'?
(a) Her toes are cut off.
(b) Her head is cut off.
(c) She is shot.
(d) She is drowned.
2. Who gives birth to Heaven, Hills and Pontius?
3. How many heads does Chimaera have?
4. Who eats Prometheus' liver?
(a) A bear.
(b) A tiger.
(c) An eagle.
5. At the end of Theogony, who does the speaker ask the Muses to sing about?
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to Prometheus' liver every day?
2. What does the speaker learn from the Muses in 'Theogony'?
3. Where does Heaven hide the sons she hates in 'Theogony'?
4. Which Goddess, according to 'Theogony', has privileges amongst the heavens, earth and sea?
5. Where is Zeus born?
This section contains 155 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)