|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Theogony.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who gives birth to Aether and Day?
(a) Chaos and Night.
(b) Zeus and Hera.
(c) Earth and Eros.
(d) Erebus and Night.
2. What does Zeus distribute to the immortals in 'Theogony'?
3. Which son, according to 'Theogony', decides to betray Heaven and help Earth recover his sons?
4. What is the speaker of 'Theogony' supposed to celebrate?
(b) The Gods.
(c) The Muses.
(d) The Heavens.
5. How many muses are there?
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Chimaera's heads look like?
2. In 'Theogony', how long do Zeus and Mnemosyne lay together prior to conceiving the Muses?
3. What is Athena's greatest gift?
4. What creatures are above Typhoeus' neck?
5. Who gives birth to Ceto, Eurybia and Nereus?
This section contains 149 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)