|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Theogony.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who gives birth to Heaven, Hills and Pontius?
2. In 'Theogony', why do the Gods choose Zeus to rule them?
(a) He beat the Titans.
(b) He beats Typhoeus.
(c) He controls thunder.
(d) He controls lightning.
3. In 'Theogony', what does Medusa suffer from?
(b) Being mortal.
(c) A heart attack.
(d) Being ugly.
4. Which Goddess, according to 'Theogony', has privileges amongst the heavens, earth and sea?
(b) The titans.
5. What does Zeus receive as a reward in 'Theogony' for murdering Cronus?
(b) Tornados and hurricanes.
(c) Thunder and lightning.
(d) Rain and hail.
Short Answer Questions
1. What creatures are above Typhoeus' neck?
2. Where is Zeus born?
3. Who does Hesiod claim in 'Theogony' lives in the house of Zeus?
4. What is Athena's greatest gift?
5. Who is the Titans creator?
This section contains 164 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)