|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Theogony.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In 'Theogony', why do the Gods choose Zeus to rule them?
(a) He controls thunder.
(b) He beats Typhoeus.
(c) He controls lightning.
(d) He beat the Titans.
2. How does Zeus punish men who marry according to 'Theogony'?
(a) They will live in a mixture of good and evil.
(b) They will live forever.
(c) The will die a cruel death.
(d) They will cry forever.
3. Whose conception does the speaker write about at the start of 'Theogony'?
(a) The Muses.
4. In 'Theogony', which sons does Heaven hate?
(a) Zeus and Apollo.
(b) Phoebe, Tethys and Arges.
(c) Cottus, Briareos and Gyes.
(d) Brontes, Steroppes and Hera.
5. In 'Theogony', who does Zeus honor above all the other Gods?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who kills Chimaera?
2. Who is Zeus' first child?
3. How many muses are there?
4. In 'Theogony', what do Tethys and Ocean's children become?
5. What prophecy do Heaven and Earth tell Cronus about in 'Theogony'?
This section contains 186 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)