|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Theogony.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who do Ceto and Phrocys give birth to?
2. Who rules over the sea?
(a) The mermaids.
3. Who gives birth to Aether and Day?
(a) Erebus and Night.
(b) Earth and Eros.
(c) Zeus and Hera.
(d) Chaos and Night.
4. Who slays Geryones?
5. What happens to Prometheus' liver every day?
(a) It reforms.
(b) It changes color.
(c) It comes to life.
(d) It dies.
Short Answer Questions
1. Hesiod discusses the lineage of several Gods in 'Theogony'. Who is Zeus' father?
2. How did the Titans receive their name?
3. What gift do Apollo and the muses give humans in 'Theogony'?
4. Who gives birth to Ceto, Eurybia and Nereus?
5. Who is the Titans creator?
This section contains 140 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)