|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Theogony.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does the speaker praise in the beginning of 'Theogony' ?
(c) His father.
2. Who rules over the sea?
(a) The mermaids.
3. How many muses are there?
4. What does Zeus distribute to the immortals in 'Theogony'?
5. Who gives birth to Heaven, Hills and Pontius?
Short Answer Questions
1. In 'Theogony', what story does the speaker ask the Muses to tell him first?
2. In 'Theogony', which sons does Heaven hate?
3. Why, in 'Theogony', is the woman whose guile is not to be withstood by men created?
4. At the end of Theogony, who does the speaker ask the Muses to sing about?
5. In 'Theogony', who does Zeus honor above all the other Gods?
This section contains 180 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)