|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Theogony.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. One of Heaven's sons greatly injures her in 'Theogony.' What does the blood of Heaven form after the betrayal?
(a) Erinyes and Nymphs
(b) Erinyes, Giants and Nymphs.
(d) Night and Day.
2. Who gives birth to Doom, Fate, Death and Sleep?
(d) The Muses.
3. Who gives birth to Toil, Forgetfulness and Famine.
4. Where does Zeus tie Prometheus?
(a) To a rock.
(b) To a bull.
(c) To a banshee.
(d) To a ship.
5. At the end of Theogony, who does the speaker ask the Muses to sing about?
Short Answer Questions
1. How is Medusa killed in 'Theogony'?
2. What animal do Ceto and Phorcys give birth to?
3. Who gives birth to Zeus' first child?
4. Apollo and the Muses give a gift to humans in 'Theogony'? Why did they give this gift?
5. Who do Ceto and Phrocys give birth to?
This section contains 185 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)