|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Theogony.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In 'Theogony', what do Tethys and Ocean's children become?
2. How many muses are there?
3. What creature does Hera raise to plague the Nemeans?
(a) A wolf.
(b) A bear.
(c) A turtle.
(d) A lion.
4. Who is referred to as the old man in 'Theogony'?
5. In 'Theogony', how long do Zeus and Mnemosyne lay together prior to conceiving the Muses?
(a) Twenty nights.
(b) Thirty nights.
(c) Nine nights.
(d) Two nights.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who gives birth to Doom, Fate, Death and Sleep?
2. Who gives birth to Ceto, Eurybia and Nereus?
3. Who follows Aphrodite after her birth in 'Theogony'?
4. Who is the speaker of 'Theogony'?
5. Who do Ceto and Phrocys give birth to?
This section contains 138 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)