|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Theogony.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Hecate the nurse of?
(a) The sad.
(b) The old.
(c) The young.
(d) The sick.
2. Who is referred to as the old man in 'Theogony'?
3. How did the Titans receive their name?
(a) From Zeus.
(b) From their father.
(c) From a fearful deed they committed.
(d) From the Earth.
4. One of Heaven's sons greatly injures her in 'Theogony.' What does the blood of Heaven form after the betrayal?
(a) Erinyes, Giants and Nymphs.
(c) Night and Day.
(d) Erinyes and Nymphs
5. Which Goddess, according to 'Theogony', has privileges amongst the heavens, earth and sea?
(c) The titans.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Zeus distribute to the immortals in 'Theogony'?
2. What happens to Prometheus' liver every day?
3. What gift do Apollo and the muses give humans in 'Theogony'?
4. Where does Heaven hide the sons she hates in 'Theogony'?
5. Who is Hercules' mother?
This section contains 176 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)