|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Theogony.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In 'Theogony', who does Zeus honor above all the other Gods?
2. Who does Hesiod claim in 'Theogony' lives in the house of Zeus?
(a) Kindle's children.
(b) Styx's children.
(c) Ocean's children.
(d) Lake's children.
3. What do Chimaera's heads look like?
(a) Different fish.
(b) Different humans.
(c) Different Gods.
(d) Different beasts.
4. Who is the father of gods and men?
5. In 'Theogony', what does Atlas hold?
(a) The oceans.
(b) The globe.
(c) An arrow.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Zeus tie Prometheus?
2. One of Heaven's sons greatly injures her in 'Theogony.' What does the blood of Heaven form after the betrayal?
3. At the end of Theogony, who does the speaker ask the Muses to sing about?
4. Who eventually give Zeus thunder?
5. In 'Theogony', how does Zeus say men who will do not marry will be punished?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)