|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Theogony.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who lives in a cave under a rock in 'Theogony'?
2. Where do the Muses live?
(a) Mt. Olympus.
(b) On the River Styx.
(c) Mt. Fuigi.
3. In 'Theogony', what does Medusa suffer from?
(a) Being mortal.
(c) Being ugly.
(d) A heart attack.
4. One of Heaven's sons greatly injures her in 'Theogony.' What does the blood of Heaven form after the betrayal?
(a) Erinyes and Nymphs
(b) Erinyes, Giants and Nymphs.
(d) Night and Day.
5. In 'Theogony', how does Zeus say men who will do not marry will be punished?
(a) They will be marked with a curse.
(b) They will die a cruel death.
(c) They will have no one to take care of them.
(d) They will live forever.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many muses are there?
2. Which son, according to 'Theogony', decides to betray Heaven and help Earth recover his sons?
3. Who eventually give Zeus thunder?
4. Who guards the Titans after they are defeated in 'Theogony'?
5. How does Prometheus try to fool Zeus in the poem 'Theogony'?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)