|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Theogony.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is referred to as the old man in 'Theogony'?
2. Who is the most awful child of Earth and Heaven?
3. Who eats Prometheus' liver?
(a) A bear.
(b) An eagle.
(d) A tiger.
4. In 'Theogony', what does Atlas hold?
(a) The globe.
(c) An arrow.
(d) The oceans.
5. How many heads does Geryones have?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who guards the Titans after they are defeated in 'Theogony'?
2. Apollo and the Muses give a gift to humans in 'Theogony'? Why did they give this gift?
3. In 'Theogony', who does Zeus honor above all the other Gods?
4. Who is the father of gods and men?
5. Who gives birth to Doom, Fate, Death and Sleep?
This section contains 143 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)