|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Theogony.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What creatures are above Typhoeus' neck?
(a) Snakes and dragons.
(b) Fish and sharks.
(c) Lions and tigers.
(d) Dogs and cats.
2. Who gives birth to the Cyclopes?
3. Who rules over the sea?
(d) The mermaids.
4. Who lives in a cave under a rock in 'Theogony'?
5. In 'Theogony', what does Medusa suffer from?
(a) Being mortal.
(b) A heart attack.
(c) Being ugly.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the speaker of 'Theogony'?
2. How is Medusa killed in 'Theogony'?
3. Who eventually give Zeus thunder?
4. What does the speaker learn from the Muses in 'Theogony'?
5. What is Athena's greatest gift?
This section contains 133 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)