|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Theogony.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the most awful child of Earth and Heaven?
2. What is Athena's greatest gift?
(b) The arts.
3. What creatures are above Typhoeus' neck?
(a) Dogs and cats.
(b) Fish and sharks.
(c) Snakes and dragons.
(d) Lions and tigers.
4. What are the names of the Cyclopes?
(a) Phoebe, Tethys and Arges.
(b) Phoebe, Tethys and Cronos.
(c) Brontes, Steroppes and Arges.
(d) Brontes, Steroppes and Hera.
5. Who is the first of Ocean's children to help Zeus fight the Titans in 'Theogony'?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the speaker learn from the Muses in 'Theogony'?
2. In 'Theogony', who kills Hydra?
3. Hesiod discusses the lineage of several Gods in 'Theogony'. Who is Zeus' father?
4. Who rules over the sea?
5. What happens to Prometheus' liver every day?
This section contains 152 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)