|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Theogony.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In 'Theogony', which sons does Heaven hate?
(a) Brontes, Steroppes and Hera.
(b) Zeus and Apollo.
(c) Cottus, Briareos and Gyes.
(d) Phoebe, Tethys and Arges.
2. Who gives birth to Heaven, Hills and Pontius?
3. In 'Theogony', who kills Hydra?
4. Who do Thaumas and Electra give birth to?
(a) Crato and Bia.
(b) Iris, Harpies, Aello and Ocypetes.
(c) Epithetheus and Prometheus.
(d) Earth-Shaker and Zeus.
5. Who guards the Titans after they are defeated in 'Theogony'?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Zeus distribute to the immortals in 'Theogony'?
2. What gift do Apollo and the muses give humans in 'Theogony'?
3. Who kills Chimaera?
4. Who gives birth to Toil, Forgetfulness and Famine.
5. Who is the first of Ocean's children to help Zeus fight the Titans in 'Theogony'?
This section contains 147 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)