|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Theogony.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who slays Geryones?
2. In 'Theogony', what does Medusa suffer from?
(a) A heart attack.
(c) Being ugly.
(d) Being mortal.
3. What are the names of the Cyclopes?
(a) Brontes, Steroppes and Hera.
(b) Phoebe, Tethys and Cronos.
(c) Phoebe, Tethys and Arges.
(d) Brontes, Steroppes and Arges.
4. How does Zeus punish men who marry according to 'Theogony'?
(a) The will die a cruel death.
(b) They will cry forever.
(c) They will live in a mixture of good and evil.
(d) They will live forever.
5. What happens to Prometheus' liver every day?
(a) It changes color.
(b) It dies.
(c) It reforms.
(d) It comes to life.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who gives birth to Toil, Forgetfulness and Famine.
2. In 'Theogony', how long do Zeus and Mnemosyne lay together prior to conceiving the Muses?
3. Where do the Muses live?
4. In 'Theogony', what do Tethys and Ocean's children become?
5. Which son, according to 'Theogony', decides to betray Heaven and help Earth recover his sons?
This section contains 178 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)