|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Theogony.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who slays Geryones?
2. Who do Ceto and Phrocys give birth to?
3. What animal do Ceto and Phorcys give birth to?
(a) A fish.
(b) A dog.
(c) A snake.
(d) A lion.
4. How many muses are there?
5. Who is Hercules' mother?
(a) A mortal.
(b) A sea nymph.
(c) A God.
(d) A muse.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Zeus receive as a reward in 'Theogony' for murdering Cronus?
2. In 'Theogony', who does Zeus honor above all the other Gods?
3. In 'Theogony', why do the Gods choose Zeus to rule them?
4. Who gives birth to Zeus' first child?
5. What is the speaker of 'Theogony' supposed to celebrate?
This section contains 142 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)