|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Theogony.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who gives birth to Themisto, Pronoe and Nemertes?
(d) Nereus and Doris.
2. Where does Zeus tie Prometheus?
(a) To a bull.
(b) To a ship.
(c) To a banshee.
(d) To a rock.
3. How many heads does Geryones have?
4. What animal do Ceto and Phorcys give birth to?
(a) A snake.
(b) A dog.
(c) A fish.
(d) A lion.
5. Who is the hound of Hades?
(d) The Minotaur.
Short Answer Questions
1. What gift do Apollo and the muses give humans in 'Theogony'?
2. Who is the most awful child of Earth and Heaven?
3. Who is the first of Ocean's children to help Zeus fight the Titans in 'Theogony'?
4. Who follows Aphrodite after her birth in 'Theogony'?
5. What does Hesiod claim in 'Theogony' that Prometheus steals from Zeus?
This section contains 146 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)