|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. According to 'Theogony', who springs forth from Medusa's wounds?
b) Chrysaor and Pegasus.
c) Hercules and Plato.
2. In 'Theogony', where does Zeus' mother hide him?
a) In a palace.
b) In a cave.
c) In a tree.
d) In the ocean.
3. How does Hesiod explain in 'Theogony' that Aphrodite is formed?
a) From sea foam.
b) From clay.
c) From diamonds.
d) From falling stars.
4. Who guards the Titans after they are defeated in 'Theogony'?
5. How many heads does Chimaera have?
Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer the question with a short answer.
1. In 'Theogony',...
This section contains 204 words|
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)