|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Theogony.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did the Muses give the speaker in 'Theogony'?
(a) A world as a stage.
(b) A fluent pen.
(c) A divine voice.
(d) A swift paint brush.
2. Who does the speaker praise in the beginning of 'Theogony' ?
(a) His father.
3. Who gives birth to the Cyclopes?
4. Who rules over the sea?
(a) The mermaids.
5. Who kills Medusa in 'Theogony'?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who gives birth to Aether and Day?
2. In 'Theogony', how long do Zeus and Mnemosyne lay together prior to conceiving the Muses?
3. Who is the father of gods and men?
4. How many heads does Geryones have?
5. How does Prometheus try to fool Zeus in the poem 'Theogony'?
This section contains 157 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)