|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Theogony.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did the Muses give the speaker in 'Theogony'?
(a) A fluent pen.
(b) A world as a stage.
(c) A swift paint brush.
(d) A divine voice.
2. Who kills Medusa in 'Theogony'?
3. Who is Hecate the nurse of?
(a) The old.
(b) The young.
(c) The sad.
(d) The sick.
4. Who is the father of gods and men?
5. The Muses tell a story to Hesiod in 'Theogony'. Who do the Muses say came into the world first?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the most awful child of Earth and Heaven?
2. How many heads does Chimaera have?
3. Who do Thaumas and Electra give birth to?
4. What does the speaker learn from the Muses in 'Theogony'?
5. Who eventually give Zeus thunder?
This section contains 148 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)