|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Theogony.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Athena's greatest gift?
(b) The arts.
2. According to 'Theogony', what gift does Zeus give to humans?
3. In 'Theogony', how long do Zeus and Mnemosyne lay together prior to conceiving the Muses?
(a) Nine nights.
(b) Thirty nights.
(c) Twenty nights.
(d) Two nights.
4. According to 'Theogony', who springs forth from Medusa's wounds?
(a) Hercules and Plato.
(b) Chrysaor and Pegasus.
5. Who does the speaker praise in the beginning of 'Theogony' ?
(a) His father.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who gives birth to Heaven, Hills and Pontius?
2. Who is Zeus' first child?
3. In 'Theogony', which sons does Heaven hate?
4. Who gives birth to Zeus' first child?
5. Why is Earth mad at Heaven in 'Theogony'?
This section contains 155 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)