|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Theogony.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who slays Geryones?
2. What does Hesiod claim in 'Theogony' that Prometheus steals from Zeus?
3. Who rules over the sea?
(a) The mermaids.
4. Who is Hecate the nurse of?
(a) The young.
(b) The sad.
(c) The old.
(d) The sick.
5. What creature does Hera raise to plague the Nemeans?
(a) A turtle.
(b) A wolf.
(c) A lion.
(d) A bear.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to 'Theogony', who is the most important Muse?
2. What are the names of the Cyclopes?
3. What gift do Apollo and the muses give humans in 'Theogony'?
4. What does Zeus distribute to the immortals in 'Theogony'?
5. Where does Heaven hide the sons she hates in 'Theogony'?
This section contains 146 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)