|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Theogony.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did the Muses give the speaker in 'Theogony'?
(a) A world as a stage.
(b) A divine voice.
(c) A fluent pen.
(d) A swift paint brush.
2. What animal do Ceto and Phorcys give birth to?
(a) A dog.
(b) A snake.
(c) A lion.
(d) A fish.
3. What are the names of the Cyclopes?
(a) Brontes, Steroppes and Arges.
(b) Brontes, Steroppes and Hera.
(c) Phoebe, Tethys and Arges.
(d) Phoebe, Tethys and Cronos.
4. Who gives birth to Toil, Forgetfulness and Famine.
5. Who gives birth to Ceto, Eurybia and Nereus?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Heaven's son betray her in 'Theogony'?
2. How did the Titans receive their name?
3. How many muses are there?
4. How does Prometheus try to fool Zeus in the poem 'Theogony'?
5. Who is the first of Ocean's children to help Zeus fight the Titans in 'Theogony'?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)