|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Theogony.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do the Muses live?
(b) Mt. Olympus.
(c) Mt. Fuigi.
(d) On the River Styx.
2. Why, in 'Theogony', is the woman whose guile is not to be withstood by men created?
(a) Because man is bored.
(b) As the price for fire.
(c) Because Zeus is bored.
(d) As the price for water.
3. In 'Theogony', why do the Gods choose Zeus to rule them?
(a) He controls thunder.
(b) He beat the Titans.
(c) He controls lightning.
(d) He beats Typhoeus.
4. According to 'Theogony', who springs forth from Medusa's wounds?
(a) Chrysaor and Pegasus.
(d) Hercules and Plato.
5. What happens in 'Theogony' when Zeus murders Cronus?
(a) Cronus vomits up his children.
(b) Cronus dies.
(c) Cronus lives forever.
(d) Zeus does not murder Cronus.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the Titans creator?
2. Where does Zeus tie Prometheus?
3. Who gives birth to Heaven, Hills and Pontius?
4. Who is the speaker of 'Theogony'?
5. What does Zeus distribute to the immortals in 'Theogony'?
This section contains 173 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)