|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Theogony.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who eats Prometheus' liver?
(b) An eagle.
(c) A bear.
(d) A tiger.
2. Who is the first of Ocean's children to help Zeus fight the Titans in 'Theogony'?
3. Who guards the Titans after they are defeated in 'Theogony'?
4. Who gives birth to Toil, Forgetfulness and Famine.
5. How did the Titans receive their name?
(a) From the Earth.
(b) From a fearful deed they committed.
(c) From their father.
(d) From Zeus.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the Titans creator?
2. Where is Zeus born?
3. Who does Hesiod claim in 'Theogony' lives in the house of Zeus?
4. Who follows Aphrodite after her birth in 'Theogony'?
5. Which son, according to 'Theogony', decides to betray Heaven and help Earth recover his sons?
This section contains 159 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)