|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Theogony.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to 'Theogony', who is the most important Muse?
2. According to 'Theogony', who springs forth from Medusa's wounds?
(b) Chrysaor and Pegasus.
(c) Hercules and Plato.
3. Which son, according to 'Theogony', decides to betray Heaven and help Earth recover his sons?
4. Who gives birth to Aether and Day?
(a) Chaos and Night.
(b) Earth and Eros.
(c) Zeus and Hera.
(d) Erebus and Night.
5. Who do Ceto and Phrocys give birth to?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do the Muses live?
2. How does Heaven's son betray her in 'Theogony'?
3. One of Heaven's sons greatly injures her in 'Theogony.' What does the blood of Heaven form after the betrayal?
4. Who is the father of gods and men?
5. Who rules over the sea?
This section contains 174 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)