|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. What does Hesiod claim in 'Theogony' that Prometheus steals from Zeus?
2. Who follows Aphrodite after her birth in 'Theogony'?
a) Eros and Jealousy.
b) Zeus and Hera.
d) Eros and Desire.
3. How does Hesiod explain in 'Theogony' that Aphrodite is formed?
a) From clay.
b) From diamonds.
c) From falling stars.
d) From sea foam.
4. How is Medusa killed in 'Theogony'?
a) She is drowned.
b) Her toes are cut off.
c) Her head is cut off.
d) She is shot.
5. Who gives birth to Zeus' first child?
Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer the question with a...
This section contains 253 words|
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)