1. Who is the speaker of 'Theogony'?
2. What does the speaker learn from the Muses in 'Theogony'?
3. What did the Muses give the speaker in 'Theogony'?
(a) A divine voice.
(b) A fluent pen.
(c) A swift paint brush.
(d) A world as a stage.
4. What is the speaker of 'Theogony' supposed to celebrate?
(a) The Gods.
(c) The Heavens.
(d) The Muses.
5. Who does the speaker praise in the beginning of 'Theogony' ?
(a) His father.
6. Who is the father of gods and men?
7. Whose conception does the speaker write about at the start of 'Theogony'?
(c) The Muses.
8. In 'Theogony', how long do Zeus and Mnemosyne lay together prior to conceiving the Muses?
(a) Thirty nights.
(b) Twenty nights.
(c) Nine nights.
(d) Two nights.
9. Where do the Muses live?
(a) Mt. Olympus.
(b) Mt. Fuigi.
(d) On the River Styx.
This section contains 3,429 words
(approx. 12 pages at 300 words per page)