|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Jules encounter after breaking the windows?
(a) A woman he recognizes from the newspaper.
(b) A news reporter.
(c) The boy who gave him the rifle.
(d) A policeman who had shot at him.
2. Who does Maureen want to marry?
3. What is Nadine's situation when Jules sees her again?
(a) She is dating someone.
(b) She is married.
(c) She is single.
(d) She is engaged.
4. Jules tries to establish a career for himself in what field?
(b) Appliance sales.
(c) Real estate.
(d) Automobile sales.
5. How do Jim and Maureen conduct their relationship?
(a) They try to keep it a secret, but fail.
(b) They date, but do not associate with one another in school.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Samson Wendall, in relation to Jules?
2. What has the visitor been doing for Maureen?
3. How is Jules making money in Chapter 6 of the third book?
4. What about Jules bothers his girlfriend?
5. What happens as Nadine and Jules are walking together and making plans to meet again?
This section contains 294 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)