|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To whom is Maureen writing in Chapter 8 of the second book?
(c) Miss Oates.
(d) Mrs. Wendall.
2. Who is Jim?
(a) Loretta's new husband.
(b) Another of Maureen's professors.
(c) Jules's best friend.
(d) Maureen's boss.
3. Jules breaks the windows to what type of business?
(a) A bank.
(b) A clothing store.
(c) A florist.
(d) A barber.
4. Who gives Jules a rifle on the street?
(a) A woman who is running away from the riots.
(b) A young African-American boy who has been shot.
(c) A man who wants Jules to fight with him.
(d) A policeman who wants all the help he can get.
5. Where does Maureen live, at the beginning of the third book?
(a) With Loretta.
(b) On her own.
(c) With Jules.
(d) With her boyfriend.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Maureen write her letters?
2. What is happening to Maureen during her recovery?
3. What does Jules tell Vera about love?
4. How does Mort feel about America?
5. How does the second book end?
This section contains 272 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)