|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Samson Wendall, in relation to Jules?
(a) Jules's nephew.
(b) Jules's uncle.
(c) Jules's half-brother.
(d) Jules's grandfather.
2. Where do Jules and Loretta go every week, in Chapter 10 of the second book?
(a) The grocery store.
(b) The hospital.
(c) The library.
(d) The welfare office.
3. What does Jules's girlfriend want him to do?
(a) Get a job.
(b) Move away from the city with her.
(c) Have a child with her.
(d) Marry her.
4. Why does Maureen want Jules to leave quickly when he visits?
(a) She is afraid of what her neighbors will think of Jules.
(b) She doesn't want Joe to come home and find Jules there.
(c) She is afraid of Jules because she knows he is a murderer.
(d) She doesn't want the police to come to her house to find Jules.
5. Where does Jules see Nadine again, after their long separation following the ill-fated road trip?
(a) Shopping for groceries.
(b) At a restaurant.
(c) At the bank.
(d) At work.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Vera suggest for a radical display?
2. Who is Mort?
3. What does the library mean to Maureen?
4. Who is Miss Oates?
5. What does Maureen write about in her letters?
This section contains 300 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)