|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Jim's family life like?
(a) He is married, but has no children.
(b) He is married, and has children.
(c) He is single and has no children.
(d) He is not married, but has children.
2. What is Maureen doing at the beginning of the third book?
(a) Working at the library.
(b) Having a baby.
(c) Staring into her reflection in a mirror.
(d) Writing a letter.
3. Jules breaks the windows to what type of business?
(a) A barber.
(b) A bank.
(c) A clothing store.
(d) A florist.
4. Where does Jules think he may have found a promising career?
5. Upon whom is Maureen's character based?
(a) One of the author's family members.
(b) One of the author's students.
(c) A character in another book.
(d) A character in a movie.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Loretta see Jules when she gets out of the shelter?
2. To what does Jules compare himself in Chapter 7 of the third book?
3. Who has been visiting Loretta and her children in Chapter 7 of the second book?
4. Why does Maureen want to get married?
5. What is being broadcast on television when Maureen visits Loretta at her apartment?
This section contains 274 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)