|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Jules see Nadine again, after their long separation following the ill-fated road trip?
(a) At a restaurant.
(b) Shopping for groceries.
(c) At the bank.
(d) At work.
2. Who is Samson Wendall, in relation to Jules?
(a) Jules's uncle.
(b) Jules's nephew.
(c) Jules's grandfather.
(d) Jules's half-brother.
3. Who offers Jules a ride while he is meandering the streets?
(a) Some kids from Kentucky.
(c) Vera and Marcia.
(d) Mort and his friends.
4. How do Maureen and Loretta feel about black people?
(a) They don't care, because they don't know any black people.
(b) They feel that they should have equality.
(c) They detest them.
(d) They think they are at the root of all the city's problems.
5. Why does Jim find himself attracted to Maureen?
(a) She is from a different social class.
(b) He craves something new.
(c) She is more attractive than his wife.
(d) She is young.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Loretta steal during the riots?
2. How does Nadine feel about Jules when they reunite?
3. What does Jules's girlfriend want him to do?
4. Who has been visiting Loretta and her children in Chapter 7 of the second book?
5. Why does Loretta seek shelter at the YMCA?
This section contains 276 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)