|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Loretta see Jules when she gets out of the shelter?
(a) On the streetcorner.
(b) On television.
(c) At his home.
(d) In the grocery store.
2. Who is Jim?
(a) Loretta's new husband.
(b) Maureen's boss.
(c) Jules's best friend.
(d) Another of Maureen's professors.
3. How long have Jim and his wife been married?
(a) Five years.
(b) Nine years.
(c) Six months.
(d) Twenty years.
4. Who is Miss Oates?
(a) Loretta's coworker.
(b) Maureen's professor.
(c) Betty's teacher.
(d) Jules's girlfriend.
5. What is causing Jim to reevaluate his situation with his wife and family?
(a) Losing his job.
(c) A near-death experience.
(d) His wife's infidelity.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Loretta seek shelter at the YMCA?
2. How is Jules making money in Chapter 6 of the third book?
3. What about Jules bothers his girlfriend?
4. What does Samson do for Jules?
5. What is Maureen doing at the beginning of the third book?
This section contains 260 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)