|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. With whom is Jules living in Chapter 6 of the third book?
(c) Marcia and her son Tommy.
2. The third book begins in what year?
3. How is Jules making money in Chapter 6 of the third book?
(a) He sells useless gadgets and broken tools.
(b) He steals cars and mugs people on the streets.
(c) He sells used cars that break down soon after they are purchased.
(d) He takes it from Marcia, and puts Vera to work as a hooker.
4. Where do Jules and Loretta go every week, in Chapter 10 of the second book?
(a) The hospital.
(b) The grocery store.
(c) The library.
(d) The welfare office.
5. Where do Jules and Nadine go after becoming reacquainted?
(a) To a hotel.
(b) To Texas.
(c) On vacation.
(d) To a restaurant.
Short Answer Questions
1. What year is it in Chapter 8 of the second book?
2. What is Jim's family life like?
3. Who offers Jules a ride while he is meandering the streets?
4. What about Jules bothers his girlfriend?
5. What does Jules encourage Maureen to do when he visits her in Dearborn?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)