|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How do Maureen and Loretta feel about black people?
(a) They feel that they should have equality.
(b) They don't care, because they don't know any black people.
(c) They think they are at the root of all the city's problems.
(d) They detest them.
2. What does Loretta steal during the riots?
(b) A television.
(c) A car.
(d) A gun.
3. What does Jules end up doing for money in Chapter 7 of the second book?
(a) Participating in a medical experiment.
(b) Selling his coin collection.
(c) Prostituting himself.
(d) Selling his blood.
4. Why does Jules avoid the gazes of the policemen on the streets?
(a) Out of habit.
(b) He has a warrant for his arrest.
(c) The person whose car he stole saw and recognized him.
(d) He is selling drugs for a living.
5. Who does Jules encounter after breaking the windows?
(a) A news reporter.
(b) A woman he recognizes from the newspaper.
(c) A policeman who had shot at him.
(d) The boy who gave him the rifle.
Short Answer Questions
1. Jules tries to establish a career for himself in what field?
2. What is Jim's family life like?
3. How does Loretta initially react when Maureen tells her of her plans to marry Jim?
4. Loretta is determined to adopt an air of possessing what quality while at the shelter?
5. How does Mort feel about America?
This section contains 292 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)