|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Maureen want to do to Jim?
(a) Break up his family and marry him herself.
(b) Ensure that he goes to jail for a crime he committed.
(c) Destroy his financial situation.
(d) Ruin his career so that she has less job competition.
2. What happens to Jules as a result of his idea to make money?
(a) He contracts a sexually transmitted disease.
(b) He is killed.
(c) His vision is severely and permanently impaired.
(d) He contracts a serious infection.
3. How do Jim and Maureen conduct their relationship?
(a) They try to keep it a secret, but fail.
(d) They date, but do not associate with one another in school.
4. What happens as Nadine and Jules are walking together and making plans to meet again?
(a) Nadine is killed by a heart attack.
(b) Jules is hit by a drunk driver.
(c) Nadine pulls a gun from her pocket and shoots Jules and herself.
(d) Nadine's husband finds her and kills Jules.
5. Where does Jules think he may have found a promising career?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Maureen want Jules to leave quickly when he visits?
2. Where does Maureen write her letters?
3. How does Mort feel about America?
4. Jules tries to establish a career for himself in what field?
5. What is the topic of Jules's interview with the news reporter?
This section contains 334 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)