|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Loretta blame for the disconnect between herself and her children?
(a) She blames the Negroes for giving them false ideals.
(b) She blames her children for not bonding with her more.
(c) She thinks she had someone else's children.
(d) She blames herself for not spending enough time with them.
2. How do Jim and Maureen conduct their relationship?
(a) They try to keep it a secret, but fail.
(d) They date, but do not associate with one another in school.
3. What about Jules bothers his girlfriend?
(a) His violent tendencies.
(b) His past, which he doesn't like to discuss.
(c) His inability to commit to her.
(d) His flashbacks.
4. How does Jules feel about Nadine when they reunite?
(a) He is still in love with her.
(b) He doesn't have any deep feelings for her.
(c) He stays with her because he is lonely.
(d) He is interested in her because she is a challenge.
5. When Jules visits Maureen in Dearborn, he informs her that he is moving where?
(d) Los Angeles.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Loretta steal during the riots?
2. What is being broadcast on television when Maureen visits Loretta at her apartment?
3. What does Vera suggest for a radical display?
4. How does Loretta initially react when Maureen tells her of her plans to marry Jim?
5. Why does Jules get out of the car that he had ridden in?
This section contains 309 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)