|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who offers Jules a ride while he is meandering the streets?
(a) Vera and Marcia.
(c) Mort and his friends.
(d) Some kids from Kentucky.
2. Loretta is determined to adopt an air of possessing what quality while at the shelter?
3. What does Vera suggest for a radical display?
(a) A protest in front of the city hall.
(b) A hunger strike.
(c) A large fire.
(d) An attack on the police force.
4. What does Jules end up doing for money in Chapter 7 of the second book?
(a) Selling his blood.
(b) Selling his coin collection.
(c) Prostituting himself.
(d) Participating in a medical experiment.
5. How does Nadine feel about Jules when they reunite?
(a) She wants him because she is bored and lonely.
(b) She is simply using him.
(c) She loves him and wants to leave her husband to be with him.
(d) She loves him, but is confused.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Jules encounter after breaking the windows?
2. What does Jules's girlfriend want him to do?
3. Where does Maureen write her letters?
4. How does Loretta's attitude change when she finds out that Jim is married?
5. What does Jim encourage Maureen to do?
This section contains 282 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)