|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Jules feel about Nadine when they reunite?
(a) He is interested in her because she is a challenge.
(b) He doesn't have any deep feelings for her.
(c) He is still in love with her.
(d) He stays with her because he is lonely.
2. Who does Jules encounter after breaking the windows?
(a) A woman he recognizes from the newspaper.
(b) The boy who gave him the rifle.
(c) A policeman who had shot at him.
(d) A news reporter.
3. Where does Loretta see Jules when she gets out of the shelter?
(a) At his home.
(b) On the streetcorner.
(c) In the grocery store.
(d) On television.
4. What does Maureen want to do to Jim?
(a) Ruin his career so that she has less job competition.
(b) Break up his family and marry him herself.
(c) Ensure that he goes to jail for a crime he committed.
(d) Destroy his financial situation.
5. How do Jim and Maureen conduct their relationship?
(b) They try to keep it a secret, but fail.
(c) They date, but do not associate with one another in school.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Jules murder?
2. To whom is Maureen writing in Chapter 8 of the second book?
3. How does the second book end?
4. How does Vera feel about Jules?
5. In what way has Maureen changed since the beginning of the novel?
This section contains 296 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)