|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What year is it in Chapter 8 of the second book?
2. Where does Maureen live, at the beginning of the third book?
(a) With Loretta.
(b) On her own.
(c) With Jules.
(d) With her boyfriend.
3. How much time has passed between Maureen's year of catatonia, and the present time in Chapter 8 of the second book?
(a) A few months.
(b) Several weeks.
(c) Many years.
(d) Several years.
4. What does Loretta steal during the riots?
(a) A television.
(b) A gun.
(c) A car.
5. Who is Mort?
(a) The leader of a socialist group.
(b) Maureen's lover.
(c) Loretta's new husband.
(d) Jules's friend.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is causing Jim to reevaluate his situation with his wife and family?
2. How does Jules feel about Nadine when they reunite?
3. How does Jules feel about himself after his near-death experience?
4. Jules breaks the windows to what type of business?
5. In what way has Maureen changed since the beginning of the novel?
This section contains 264 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)