|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jules encourage Maureen to do when he visits her in Dearborn?
(a) To leave Joe and move back in with Loretta.
(b) To leave town with him.
(c) To get involved with his party's activities.
(d) To contact Loretta, or send her some money.
2. Why does Jules avoid the gazes of the policemen on the streets?
(a) Out of habit.
(b) He is selling drugs for a living.
(c) He has a warrant for his arrest.
(d) The person whose car he stole saw and recognized him.
3. Which character is central in Chapter 7 of the second book?
4. Where do Jules and Loretta go every week, in Chapter 10 of the second book?
(a) The library.
(b) The grocery store.
(c) The welfare office.
(d) The hospital.
5. What year is it in Chapter 8 of the second book?
Short Answer Questions
1. Jules tries to establish a career for himself in what field?
2. Where is Maureen living at the end of the novel?
3. How does the second book end?
4. Who does Jules encounter after breaking the windows?
5. How do Jim and Maureen conduct their relationship?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)