|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jules end up doing for money in Chapter 7 of the second book?
(a) Prostituting himself.
(b) Participating in a medical experiment.
(c) Selling his coin collection.
(d) Selling his blood.
2. How long have Jim and his wife been married?
(a) Nine years.
(b) Five years.
(c) Six months.
(d) Twenty years.
3. Where do Jules and Nadine go after becoming reacquainted?
(a) To Texas.
(b) To a hotel.
(c) To a restaurant.
(d) On vacation.
4. How does Loretta's attitude change when she finds out that Jim is married?
(a) She pretends to be pleased, but is secretly disappointed in Maureen.
(b) She admires Maureen for her courage.
(c) She calls Maureen a whore, and kicks her out.
(d) She disapproves, but doesn't want to get involved.
5. What is being broadcast on television when Maureen visits Loretta at her apartment?
(a) A sitcom that portrays a poverty-stricken family.
(b) News of the race riots in Detroit.
(c) News of the war that has just begun.
(d) A game show.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is causing Jim to reevaluate his situation with his wife and family?
2. What has the visitor been doing for Maureen?
3. What does Jules tell Vera about love?
4. What is Nadine's situation when Jules sees her again?
5. What is Jim's family life like?
This section contains 311 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)