|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens as Nadine and Jules are walking together and making plans to meet again?
(a) Nadine pulls a gun from her pocket and shoots Jules and herself.
(b) Nadine is killed by a heart attack.
(c) Jules is hit by a drunk driver.
(d) Nadine's husband finds her and kills Jules.
2. The third book begins in what year?
3. What does Maureen want to do to Jim?
(a) Break up his family and marry him herself.
(b) Ensure that he goes to jail for a crime he committed.
(c) Ruin his career so that she has less job competition.
(d) Destroy his financial situation.
4. What does Jules encourage Maureen to do when he visits her in Dearborn?
(a) To get involved with his party's activities.
(b) To contact Loretta, or send her some money.
(c) To leave town with him.
(d) To leave Joe and move back in with Loretta.
5. Which character is central in Chapter 7 of the second book?
Short Answer Questions
1. At the novel's end, why is Jules moving?
2. Why does Mort want to rid himself of his money?
3. How does Loretta's attitude change when she finds out that Jim is married?
4. Who does Jules murder?
5. Who gives Jules a rifle on the street?
This section contains 321 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)