|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long have Jim and his wife been married?
(a) Five years.
(b) Six months.
(c) Twenty years.
(d) Nine years.
2. Who does Maureen want to marry?
3. What does Loretta steal during the riots?
(a) A car.
(b) A gun.
(d) A television.
4. Why did Jim marry, and stay married?
(a) Financial security.
(b) His children.
(d) Ordinary reasons.
5. Who has been visiting Loretta and her children in Chapter 7 of the second book?
Short Answer Questions
1. What about Jules bothers his girlfriend?
2. Who is Mort?
3. Who is Jim?
4. Why does Loretta seek shelter at the YMCA?
5. What is Maureen beginning to be able to do in Chapter 7 of the second book?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)