|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Jules encounter after breaking the windows?
(a) A woman he recognizes from the newspaper.
(b) A policeman who had shot at him.
(c) A news reporter.
(d) The boy who gave him the rifle.
2. Loretta is determined to adopt an air of possessing what quality while at the shelter?
3. Why does Maureen want to get married?
(a) She wants to have children.
(b) She wants to be taken care of.
(c) She is in love.
(d) She wants to own her own home.
4. Who is ill in Chapter 10 of the second book?
5. What does Maureen write about in her letters?
(a) All answers are correct.
(b) How she has pieced her life back together after her catatonia.
(c) What her future plans are.
(d) What her night classes have meant to her.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Maureen living at the end of the novel?
2. The third book begins in what year?
3. How long have Jim and his wife been married?
4. Who offers Jules a ride while he is meandering the streets?
5. What is Nadine's situation when Jules sees her again?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)