|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. What happens when Jules visits Nadine?
a) He rapes her.
b) He seduces her.
c) She robs him.
d) She throws him out.
2. How might Nadine's emotions be described?
a) Somewhat unstable.
b) Very stable.
c) Very unstable.
d) Somewhat stable.
3. What about Jules bothers his girlfriend?
a) His inability to commit to her.
b) His flashbacks.
c) His past, which he doesn't like to discuss.
d) His violent tendencies.
4. How old is Loretta at the beginning of the novel?
5. What is Loretta forced to do as payment for Howard's help?
a) She has to take care of his dying mother.
b) She has to sleep...
This section contains 561 words|
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)