|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through To Whose Country Have I Come? Chapters 10, 11, 12 and 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Upon whom is Maureen's character based?
(a) A character in another book.
(b) One of the author's family members.
(c) One of the author's students.
(d) A character in a movie.
2. Why is Jules so anxious at the bank when cashing Bernard's checks?
(a) Jules is waiting for his accomplice to rob the bank.
(b) Jules has forged the check amounts.
(c) Jules is afraid he will be robbed.
(d) He doesn't believe that the checks are real.
3. What is Jim's family life like?
(a) He is not married, but has children.
(b) He is single and has no children.
(c) He is married, and has children.
(d) He is married, but has no children.
4. What is Jules trying to do in Chapter 7 of the second book?
(a) Make his way from Texas back to Michigan.
(b) Get a job in Michigan.
(c) Get from Michigan down to Texas.
(d) Get a job in Texas.
5. What type of child is Betty?
(a) A child of the streets at an early age.
(b) Cheerful and loving.
(c) Helpful and cooperative around the house.
(d) Independent and responsible.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Rita?
2. How much time has passed between Maureen's year of catatonia, and the present time in Chapter 8 of the second book?
3. What does Pat see Maureen doing, in the last chapter of the first book?
4. What happens to Jules on one of the nights when he runs away?
5. What does Maureen want to do to Jim?
This section contains 333 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)