|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through To Whose Country Have I Come? Chapters 10, 11, 12 and 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of school do Loretta's children attend?
(a) Loretta home-schools them.
(b) An inner-city public school.
(c) A Hebrew school.
(d) A Catholic school.
2. How does Loretta feel about Mrs. Wendall?
(a) She hates her meddling, overbearing attitude.
(b) She is glad to have her as company.
(c) She is grateful to have her around to help with the children.
(d) She is jealous of Mrs. Wendall's relationship with Howard.
3. How does Loretta make money to support herself and her children?
(a) She sells drugs.
(b) She sings at a local nightclub.
(c) She becomes a prostitute.
(d) She waits tables at a local diner.
4. How did Bernard make most of his money?
(a) His involvement in the Detroit mob.
(b) An inheritance.
(c) The business he owned.
(d) An item he invented.
5. How does Maureen decide to make money?
(a) She sells her collection of porcelain dolls.
(b) She turns to prostitution.
(c) She tutors her classmates.
(d) She sells her grandmother's medication.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens as Nadine and Jules are walking together and making plans to meet again?
2. Jules tries to establish a career for himself in what field?
3. What is Loretta forced to do as payment for Howard's help?
4. Why is Bernard killed?
5. Where does Loretta rent a room?
This section contains 300 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)