|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through To Whose Country Have I Come? Chapters 10, 11, 12 and 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Bernard Geffen?
(a) Faye's father.
(b) A rich man who hires Jules as his personal assistant.
(c) Pat's lawyer.
(d) The doctor who cares for Maureen.
2. How does Loretta feel about Mrs. Wendall?
(a) She is glad to have her as company.
(b) She is grateful to have her around to help with the children.
(c) She hates her meddling, overbearing attitude.
(d) She is jealous of Mrs. Wendall's relationship with Howard.
3. What happens when Jules visits Nadine?
(a) She throws him out.
(b) He seduces her.
(c) She robs him.
(d) He rapes her.
4. Who watches Loretta's children while Loretta goes out to make money?
(a) Jules cares for himself and the two girls.
(b) Mrs. Wendall watches them.
(c) Brock watches them.
(d) Loretta brings them to work with her.
5. Why does Jules steal a car?
(a) To drive himself and Nadine to Texas or Mexico.
(b) To drive himself to Seattle.
(c) To drive himself and Nadine to Canada.
(d) To drive himself to California.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Bernard make most of his money?
2. What does Loretta discover when she visits her father after moving away?
3. To whom does Loretta go for help while Howard is gone?
4. Where do Jules and Loretta go every week, in Chapter 10 of the second book?
5. What kind of a child is Jules?
This section contains 264 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)