|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Come My Soul, That Hath Long Languished, Chapters 4 and 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Maureen decide to make money?
(a) She sells her grandmother's medication.
(b) She sells her collection of porcelain dolls.
(c) She tutors her classmates.
(d) She turns to prostitution.
2. What happens to Jules while he and Nadine are on the road?
(a) He receives word that his mother is dead.
(b) He is shot and killed.
(c) He is hit by a car.
(d) He gets dysentery.
3. Why did Jim marry, and stay married?
(b) His children.
(c) Financial security.
(d) Ordinary reasons.
4. Who does Maureen want to marry?
5. Where does Jules see Nadine again, after their long separation following the ill-fated road trip?
(a) Shopping for groceries.
(b) At a restaurant.
(c) At the bank.
(d) At work.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Loretta rent a room?
2. Why does Bernard give Jules three hundred dollars?
3. Why does Maureen enjoy the library so much?
4. Where does Maureen hide the money she makes?
5. Why is Mrs. Wendall placed in a nursing home?
This section contains 296 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)