|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through To Whose Country Have I Come? Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does the barn fire start?
(a) Embers from a campfire.
(b) A magic trick gone awry.
(c) Sunlight hitting a convex piece of glass.
(d) A cigarette butt that isn't extinguished.
2. What does Nadine know about why Bernard was killed?
(b) She thinks it is because he didn't pay his bookie.
(c) She knows who killed him, and why.
(d) She knows it is because he got involved with the wrong people.
3. Where does Mrs. Wendall live after Howard's death?
(a) She goes to a funeral home.
(b) She continues to live with Loretta and her new husband.
(c) She goes to live with a relative in the country.
(d) She goes to live with one of her other children.
4. Who is Pat Furlong?
(a) A reverend at the local church.
(b) A police officer investigating Howard's death.
(c) Loretta's new husband.
(d) Howard's former employer.
5. What position is Maureen elected to in school?
(a) Secretary of her homeroom.
(b) Class president.
(c) Officer of the debate team.
(d) Leader of the student senate.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Nadine do to help Jules in Chapter 6 of the second book?
2. What pretense does Jules use to visit Nadine?
3. What is Jules trying to do in Chapter 7 of the second book?
4. Why is Bernard killed?
5. Who does Jules write to in Chapter 7 of the second book?
This section contains 314 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)