|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following is the correct choice meaning to see?
2. Which of the following would be an antonym for chaotic?
3. Which of the following words has a suffix?
4. Which of the following words describes past tense?
5. The author compares the Daru's life to that of a what?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following would not be an accurate description of Daru's lifestyle?
2. Which of the following would be the best antonym for the term boulder?
3. Chaotic landscape is to nomads as low plains is to:
4. What could be said is used by the author to represent the anxiousness of Daru?
5. In what year did the Algerian war referenced in this story take place?
This section contains 149 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)