|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following is not a proper noun?
2. Which of the following word choices is not a verb?
3. Isolation is to crowded as indefinite is to:
4. Which of the following words has both a prefix and a suffix?
5. Which of the following could be a synonym for fate?
Short Answer Questions
1. If the Arab choices the south, what will he be subjected to?
2. Which of the following words is plural?
3. Which of the following would be the best definition for the term predicament?
4. Who is the first character to suggest that a war is imminent?
5. Flood is to rain as blizzard is to:
This section contains 152 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)