|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice, 5 short answer, and 0 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. Which term could be used to describe what soldiers build when they share living quarters?
2. How does the author say soldiers are brought together to become part of a shared community?
a) Fatigue and alliances
b) Dreams and goals
c) Fatigue and goals
d) Dreams and fatigue
3. What does Daru do while the Arab washes up?
b) Washes the dishes
c) Tidies up his bedroom
d) Loads his guns with ammunition
4. Which of the following would not be an accurate description of Daru's lifestyle?
5. How many pupils does Daru have?
This section contains 645 words|
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)