Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer each question with the appropriate short response.
Short Answer Questions - Summary
1. Who is considered the protagonist of this story?
2. What position does Daru hold?
3. In what geographical region is the schoolhouse located?
4. What season does the story take place?
5. Where are the villages in relation to the schoolhouse?
6. What weather event has just occurred at the beginning of the story?
7. What is the schoolmaster watching out the schoolhouse window?
8. How are two men who are coming to visit the schoolhouse traveling?
9. How many students are still in Daru's classroom as the two men approach?
10. What is still displayed on the chalkboard in the classroom?
11. In what month does this story begin?
This section contains 1,935 words|
(approx. 7 pages at 300 words per page)