|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Analysis.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do the men stop to rest?
(b) Sharp peak of limestone
(c) Tribe of nomads
(d) The town
2. Which character is a gendarme for the French National Police?
3. What is the name of the village nearest the schoolhouse?
(a) El Ameur
(d) Desert Plateau
4. How does Daru feel about the Arab's crimes?
5. What is still displayed on the chalkboard in the classroom?
(a) Picture of the continents
(b) Picture of the 4 rivers of France
(c) Picture of the countryside
(d) Picture of 4 rivers of Spain
Short Answer Questions
1. What makes Daru anxious?
2. Which of the following would be an antonym for chaotic?
3. What does Daru throw into the snow and watch sink?
4. The implication that Daru is saddened by the Arab's choice is an example of:
5. What increases overnight?
This section contains 160 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)