|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Analysis.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Daru looks back toward the Arab a second time, what does he see?
(a) The Arab staring at him
(b) The Arab walking toward the Nomads
(c) The Arab walking toward Tinguit
(d) Balducci heading toward the Arab
2. Which of the following is the best definition of a paradox?
(a) Events which seem to support each other
(b) Opposites attract
(c) Opposite points of view
(d) Events which seem to contradict each other
3. Which term could be used to describe what soldiers build when they share living quarters?
4. What does the Arab ask Daru?
(a) If he will hurt him
(b) If he will go to police headquarters with him
(c) If he will shoot him
(d) If he will let him go
5. How does Daru feel after reading the message on the blackboard?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Arab do in the middle of the night?
2. Of what ethnicity is Daru in this story?
3. How far is it from the schoolhouse to Tinguit?
4. What does the Arab do with the things Daru offers him?
5. The author expresses a paradox with which event in the story?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)