|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Analysis.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following words is not a preposition?
2. What does Daru do while the Arab washes up?
(a) Loads his guns with ammunition
(b) Washes the dishes
(c) Tidies up his bedroom
3. Which of the following means the opposite of what is normally expected?
4. Where does Daru show the Arab after breakfast?
(a) The horses
(b) The classroom
(c) Out the door
(d) The shed
5. What does Daru do when he has trouble sleeping?
(a) Stares out the window
(b) Lies on his couch and stares at the Arab
(c) Sits outside and looks at the stars
(d) Reads a book
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following is not a proper noun?
2. What is the schoolmaster watching out the schoolhouse window?
3. When words are combined and contradict each other it is called:
4. Which word best describes what Daru did with the orders given to him by Balducci?
5. What lies in the eastern direction when the plateau slopes?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)