|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Summary.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who would be waiting for the Arab in the East?
2. What does the Arab ask Daru if he is?
(a) The warden
(b) The judge
(c) The police
(d) The jury
3. Where does Daru show the Arab after breakfast?
(a) Out the door
(b) The horses
(c) The shed
(d) The classroom
4. What lies in the eastern direction when the plateau slopes?
(a) Outcropping of rocks and a chaotic looking landscape
(b) The schoolhouse
(c) Low plain with a few trees
(d) Tinguit itself
5. What does Daru throw into the snow and watch sink?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the weather like when the two men wake up in the morning?
2. Which of the following is not something Daru has in the schoolhouse?
3. How long did the drought last before the blizzard began?
4. Who did Daru offend?
5. What question does Daru ask the Arab before bed?
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)