|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Analysis.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following is the best definition of a paradox?
(a) Events which seem to support each other
(b) Events which seem to contradict each other
(c) Opposite points of view
(d) Opposites attract
2. What is Daru armed with in the schoolhouse?
3. As Balducci prepares to leave, what does he want to do that Daru tells him not to bother doing?
(a) Making more tea
(b) Tying the Arab's hands
(c) Handcuffing the Arab
(d) Cleaning up the mess
4. What helps the reader to feel the suspense in the story along with the characters?
(a) False Foreshawdowing
5. Which of the following words has both a prefix and a suffix?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following is the correct choice meaning to see?
2. Which of the following words is a compound word?
3. What does the Arab do with the things Daru offers him?
4. Where in that city is the Arab to be taken?
5. Which of the following could be a synonym for fate?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)