1. Who is considered the protagonist of this story?
(d) El Ameur
2. What position does Daru hold?
3. In what geographical region is the schoolhouse located?
(d) River Valley
4. What season does the story take place?
5. Where are the villages in relation to the schoolhouse?
(a) Above the schoolhouse
(b) Beside the schoolhouse
(c) Beneath the schoolhouse
(d) The schoolhouse is not near any villages
6. What weather event has just occurred at the beginning of the story?
(a) A three-year flood
(b) A three-day rainstorm
(c) A three-year drought
(d) A three-day blizzard
7. What is the schoolmaster watching out the schoolhouse window?
(a) A blizzard
(b) One man approaching the school
(c) A horse making its way up the hillside
(d) Two men approaching the school
8. How are two men who are coming to visit the schoolhouse traveling?
(a) One by horse, one by foot
(b) Both by foot
(c) Both using camels
(d) Both by horse
This section contains 3,515 words
(approx. 12 pages at 300 words per page)