|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What character does Jonas try to give an awareness of the color red to?
2. What does Jonas no longer care about as the journey gets progressively longer?
(a) The Giver.
3. To where does Jonas plan an escape?
(b) The canyons.
(c) the mountains.
(d) The outskirts of the community.
4. What happens to Fiona's hair once Jonas and Fiona arrived at the House of Old in Chapter 12?
(a) She puts it in a ponytail.
(b) I changes.
(c) She cut it.
(d) She braids it.
5. What happens to Jonas on the difficult road?
(a) He gets hit by a car.
(b) He falls off his bike.
(c) He finds a lost child.
(d) He gets a flat tire.
Short Answer Questions
1. How do the children react to Jonas when he does not want to play the game in the field?
2. What does Father offer Jonas to ease his physical pain after the sledding ride?
3. What does Lily want to talk about back at the house in Chapter 17?
4. What does Jonas give Gabriel to ease his pain?
5. When Jonas is on The Giver's couch in Chapter 20, what does Jonas scream that he wants?
This section contains 259 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)