|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To where does Jonas plan an escape?
(b) The canyons.
(c) the mountains.
(d) The outskirts of the community.
2. Jonas asks The Giver if he has ever had what member of family?
(a) A mother.
(b) A spouse.
(c) A brother.
(d) A father.
3. What happens to the sled during the memory sequence in Chapter 12?
(a) It breaks.
(b) It disappears.
(c) It goes too fast.
(d) It is different.
4. What does Gabriel wake up in the night doing in Chapter 12?
5. What does Jonas suggest his Father do to help soothe Gabriel during the night?
(a) Make sure Gabriel gets medication.
(b) Put Gabriel in Lily's room.
(c) Put Gabriel in Jonas's room.
(d) Put Gabriel back in the Nurturing Center.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Gabriel do continuously throughout the night in Chapter 14?
2. What is the reason why Gabriel begins to sleep through the night?
3. What two items does Jonas take with him when he leaves the community?
4. Jonas experiences the following emotions during the war memory EXCEPT:
5. When did the council add the no release rule to the list for Jonas?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)