Short Answer Questions Key
1. What memory sparks a feeling of dread in Jonas at the beginning of the novel?
A jet flies over the community.
2. In the beginning of the novel, it is revealed that Jonas is categorized into which age group?
3. What does it mean to be "released?"
To be removed from the community.
4. What is one reason why a person is released?
The person is very old and can no longer contribute.
5. What is the name of Jonas's sister?
This section contains 4,282 words
(approx. 15 pages at 300 words per page)