|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At what age is a comfort toy taken away and recycled to the younger children?
2. What is the announcement from the Speaker regarding school that brings joy to the students?
(a) The school is out for summer.
(b) Today is an unschedule holiday.
(c) The winter holiday is fast approaching.
(d) There is no school on July 4th.
3. What does Jonas rarely do?
(b) Ride his bicycle.
4. What question does Jonas ask his parent, who replied with amusement and chastise him for inappropriate use of words?
(a) Do you love me?
(b) Do you understand why I am different?
(c) Are you proud of me?
(d) Do you approve of my new job?
5. When a person is released, they are led through which room?
(a) The Releasing Room.
(b) The Old Corridor.
(c) The Palace Door.
(d) The Birthing Room.
Short Answer Questions
1. In the beginning of the novel, it is revealed that Jonas is categorized into which age group?
2. Where are children raised until they are named?
3. What is Jonas anticipating will take place at the Ceremony of Twelve?
4. Roberto performed many functions in the Community. He was on the Planning Committee and he had a family, but he was most remembered for what position?
5. What does Jonas suggest his Father do to help soothe Gabriel during the night?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)