|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens to twins born into the community?
(a) One gets released.
(b) They are given to one family.
(c) They do not exist in the community.
(d) They are separated at birth.
2. What assignment does Fiona receive?
(b) Assistant Director of Recreation.
(c) Caretaker of the Old.
(d) Assistant DIrector of the Fish Hatchery.
3. At what age is a comfort toy taken away and recycled to the younger children?
4. What does Jonas give Gabriel to ease his pain?
(a) The memory of Father.
(b) The memory of the Giver.
(c) The memory of food.
(d) The memory of friends.
5. What is Lily's comfort object?
(a) A stuffed giraffe.
(b) A toy mouse.
(c) A stuffed elephant.
(d) A soft blanket.
Short Answer Questions
1. What assignment does Lily think sounds like a luxury, a thought for which her mother reprimands her?
2. How do Jonas and Gabriel feel as they travel?
3. What does Jonas suggest his Father do to help soothe Gabriel during the night?
4. What is the name of the man that Larissa announces was released the morning Jonas came to the House of the Old?
5. What feeling best describes Jonas as the Ceremony of Twelves approaches?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)