|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Jonas feel as he watches his Father do something to the smaller twin?
2. When were the original numbers of the group at the Ceremony of Twelve given out?
(a) At the Ceremony of Ones.
(b) At the Ceremony of Nines.
(c) At birth.
(d) Before they entered the auditorium.
3. Where does Jonas volunteer in Chapter 4?
(a) The Childcare Center.
(b) A variety of places.
(c) The Department of Justice.
(d) The Nurturing Center.
4. Which character is Jonas worried won't understand the concept of Release?
5. What memory does Jonas give Gabriel during the night as he is trying to calm him down?
(a) The memory of the sled.
(b) The memory of a sunburn.
(c) The memory of snow.
(d) The memory of sailing.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the second memory The Giver gives Jonas, and does not reveal the name of it?
2. In The Matching of Spouses, which of the following is NOT considered a deciding factor?
3. How many members are in Jonas's family?
4. What does it mean to be "released?"
5. Most adults do not know _____ about themselves.
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)