|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the activity of telling each family members about dreams?
(a) Dream catchers.
(b) Dream ritual.
(c) Morning prayers.
(d) Conversations in the morning.
2. What feeling best describes Jonas as the Ceremony of Twelves approaches?
3. What kind of eyes does Gabriel, the newchild, have?
4. What does Jonas give Gabriel to ease his pain?
(a) The memory of friends.
(b) The memory of food.
(c) The memory of the Giver.
(d) The memory of Father.
5. What assignment does Jonas think Lily would be good at?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the man that Larissa announces was released the morning Jonas came to the House of the Old?
2. The Ceremony of Twelve is when the children are assigned their life jobs. Who observes the child before placement?
3. How do Jonas and Gabriel feel as they travel?
4. What memory does Jonas transfer to Gabriel as they travel?
5. Birthmothers do not get to see the newchildren. Where does Mother thinks Lily should volunteer in order to be around the children?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)