|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What step must Tens make to continue on to adulthood?
(a) Braid their hair.
(b) Obtain shorter hair.
(c) Ride bicycles.
2. What activity does a person start when they become a Seven?
(a) Sewing classes.
(b) Bicycle lessons.
(c) Volunteer hours.
(d) Cooking classes.
3. What happens to twins born into the community?
(a) They do not exist in the community.
(b) They are separated at birth.
(c) One gets released.
(d) They are given to one family.
4. What does Jonas give Gabriel to ease his pain?
(a) The memory of the Giver.
(b) The memory of Father.
(c) The memory of food.
(d) The memory of friends.
5. What will essentially happen if Jonas leaves the community?
(a) The community will war against each other.
(b) The community will rid themselves of Jonas's family.
(c) The community will miss Jonas.
(d) The community will be forced to bear the memories.
Short Answer Questions
1. What memories will The Giver transfer to Jonas to prepare him for his escape?
2. Jonas tells his parents about his dream that took place where?
3. What is the name of the man that Larissa announces was released the morning Jonas came to the House of the Old?
4. What assignment does Madeline receive, which Jonas is glad he did not?
5. In Chapter 3, what happens to the object as Asher and Jonas played catch?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)