|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Because Gabriel is doing so well, where do the nurturers decide that Gabriel must be taken?
(a) To the House of the Old.
(b) To the nursery.
(c) To the Department of Justice.
(d) To the school.
2. What is Lily's comfort object?
(a) A toy mouse.
(b) A stuffed elephant.
(c) A stuffed giraffe.
(d) A soft blanket.
3. How does Jonas feel after he receives treatment in Chapter 5?
4. To where does Jonas plan an escape?
(a) the mountains.
(c) The canyons.
(d) The outskirts of the community.
5. What is the reason why Gabriel begins to sleep through the night?
(a) Father rocks him to sleep.
(b) Jonas transfers peaceful memories to him.
(c) Jonas tells him a story.
(d) Jonas sings a lullaby to him.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Gabriel wake up in the night doing in Chapter 12?
2. What is the Giver weighted with?
3. Which way does the community NOT react to the failure of the former Receiver?
4. Most adults do not know _____ about themselves.
5. What can Jonas now see and keep by Chapter 17?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)