|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What step must Tens make to continue on to adulthood?
(b) Obtain shorter hair.
(c) Braid their hair.
(d) Ride bicycles.
2. What happens to the landscape as Jonas rides upon it in Chapter 22?
(a) It rains and the roads became slippery.
(b) Tt changes and becomes difficult to ride on.
(c) It turns into vivid colors.
(d) It snows and Jonas cannot see.
3. Most adults do not know _____ about themselves.
(a) The names of their parents.
(b) Their spouses assignment.
(c) How tall they are.
(d) Their exact age.
4. What question does Jonas ask his parent, who replied with amusement and chastise him for inappropriate use of words?
(a) Do you understand why I am different?
(b) Do you love me?
(c) Are you proud of me?
(d) Do you approve of my new job?
5. Why does Jonas take Gabriel into the trees?
(a) So the planes can not spot them.
(b) So they can keep warm.
(c) Because he knows the trees well.
(d) Because it is safe from people there.
Short Answer Questions
1. What objects were are out at the Ceremony of Elevens?
2. What is Jonas's reaction when The Giver begs for forgiveness after he gives Jonas the war memory?
3. Who makes the opening speech at the Ceremony of Twelves?
4. What will happen if Jonas dies?
5. Who does Jonas discover is scheduled to be released the morning after the twins?
This section contains 277 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)