|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What can Jonas do now that he is exempt from rudeness?
(a) Ask any question of any citizen and receive answers.
(b) Say exactly what he wants.
(c) Disobey rules.
(d) Question authority.
2. What can Jonas now see and keep by Chapter 17?
3. When can The Giver apply for release?
(a) When he has reached a certain age.
(b) When the Elders give him permission.
(c) After Jonas has been trained.
(d) During Jonas's training.
4. When Jonas is on The Giver's couch in Chapter 20, what does Jonas scream that he wants?
(a) To go back to the way he was.
(b) To return to the House of Old and work.
(c) To stay with The Giver all night.
(d) To go play with Asher.
5. In what month does the Ceremony of Twelve take place?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which way does the community NOT react to the failure of the former Receiver?
2. Where are children sent when they are released?
3. Which of the following is NOT a quality of a Receiver?
4. Information, including volunteer hours, is all housed in this building:
5. Which character does Jonas dream of in Chapter 5?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)