|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What emotion does Jonas experience when he receivs the memory of Christmas with family and friends?
2. Mother describes Jonas's new feelings in his dream as what?
(a) First adventure.
(b) First wantings.
(c) First stirrings.
(d) First assignment.
3. What does Jonas suggest his Father do to help soothe Gabriel during the night?
(a) Put Gabriel in Jonas's room.
(b) Make sure Gabriel gets medication.
(c) Put Gabriel in Lily's room.
(d) Put Gabriel back in the Nurturing Center.
4. Who makes the opening speech at the Ceremony of Twelves?
(a) The President.
(b) The Receiver.
(c) The Chief Elder.
(d) A Birthmother.
5. When Jonas arrives at the House of the Old, he finds out that Asher and Fiona are both volunteering in which room?
(a) The kitchen.
(b) The bathing room.
(c) The waiting room.
(d) The infirmary.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Jonas is on The Giver's couch in Chapter 20, what does Jonas scream that he wants?
2. What object does a person received when they receive their assignment?
3. What will Jonas have to do because he is late for class in Chapter 5?
4. Seven's see the first sign of independence when they are given what article of clothing?
5. How does Lily react to Mother tying her hair ribbons?
This section contains 262 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)