|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What two items does Jonas take with him when he leaves the community?
(a) His mother's food and Lily's bicycle.
(b) Lily's comfort object and her bicycle.
(c) Gabriel's comfort object and food.
(d) Stolen food and his father's bike.
2. The Speaker accuses Jonas of this because he took an object home.
3. What activity does a person start when they become a Seven?
(a) Volunteer hours.
(b) Cooking classes.
(c) Sewing classes.
(d) Bicycle lessons.
4. What does Jonas hoard in preparation for his journey?
5. When a person is released, they are led through which room?
(a) The Palace Door.
(b) The Birthing Room.
(c) The Releasing Room.
(d) The Old Corridor.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where are children sent when they are released?
2. What is the Giver weighted with?
3. What game do the children play out in the field where Asher and Jonas are playing in Chapter 17?
4. When can The Giver apply for release?
5. How does Roberto feel when he walks through the special door in the Releasing room?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)