|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. During the ritual telling of feelings, each member describes an incident where they felt or displayed anger, frustration, or worry. What event does Jonas explains feelings of apprehension for?
(a) The ceremony of Thirteen.
(b) The ceremony of Twelve.
(c) The ceremony of Ten.
(d) The ceremony of Nine.
2. Which character does not talk to Jonas after the Ceremony?
3. Dream-telling begins at what age?
(a) The Ones.
(b) The Elevens.
(c) The Nines.
(d) The Threes.
4. Which book contains a reference to what Jonas felt in his dream?
(a) The Book of Money.
(b) The Book of Ages.
(c) The Book of Rules.
(d) The Book of Time.
5. While Jonas's mother is speaking with him about his dream, Jonas's father takes Lily where?
(a) The park.
(c) The grocery store.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jonas no longer care about as the journey gets progressively longer?
2. The Receiver looks like any other person in the community EXCEPT for this one trait:
3. Which character is Jonas worried won't understand the concept of Release?
4. How does Roberto feel when he walks through the special door in the Releasing room?
5. What does the Giver beg Jonas to do when Jonas walks into the Annex to see him in Chapter 15?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)