|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 3, what happens to the object as Asher and Jonas played catch?
(a) It becomes damaged.
(b) It falls apart.
(c) It floats mid-air.
(d) It changes.
2. What question does Jonas ask his parent, who replied with amusement and chastise him for inappropriate use of words?
(a) Do you love me?
(b) Do you approve of my new job?
(c) Are you proud of me?
(d) Do you understand why I am different?
3. What step must Tens make to continue on to adulthood?
(a) Braid their hair.
(c) Obtain shorter hair.
(d) Ride bicycles.
4. What object does a person received when they receive their assignment?
(a) A comfort toy.
(b) A medal.
(c) A name tag.
(d) A badge.
5. When can The Giver apply for release?
(a) After Jonas has been trained.
(b) When he has reached a certain age.
(c) When the Elders give him permission.
(d) During Jonas's training.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the reason why Gabriel begins to sleep through the night?
2. Are children allowed into the Releasing room?
3. What must Gabriel must be labeled in order to be released from the community?
4. Which committee thought of the Assignments?
5. What does Jonas suggest his Father do to help soothe Gabriel during the night?
This section contains 262 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)