|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Jonas's sister?
2. When can The Giver apply for release?
(a) When the Elders give him permission.
(b) During Jonas's training.
(c) When he has reached a certain age.
(d) After Jonas has been trained.
3. After Jonas is skipped over, which character receives an assignment as Jonas sits silently hunched in his chair?
4. How does Roberto feel when he walks through the special door in the Releasing room?
5. The Giver was reluctant to hurt Jonas, but Jonas was firm and acted with what characteristic?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Gabriel do continuously throughout the night in Chapter 14?
2. What does the Giver beg Jonas to do when Jonas walks into the Annex to see him in Chapter 15?
3. What happens to Jonas when he is sledding in Chapter 14?
4. The Ceremony of Twelve is when the children are assigned their life jobs. Who observes the child before placement?
5. Which committee thought of the Assignments?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)