|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does each family member need to sign that states they will not become too attached to Gabriel?
(a) A lease.
(b) A contract.
(c) A license.
(d) A pledge.
2. When Jonas gets home from playing catch with Asher in Chapter 3, he used what device to examine the object?
(a) A telescope.
(b) A camera.
(c) A magnifying glass.
(d) A microscope.
3. Are children allowed into the Releasing room?
(a) Only in December.
(b) No, but Jonas is the exception.
4. When Jonas arrives at the House of the Old, he finds out that Asher and Fiona are both volunteering in which room?
(a) The infirmary.
(b) The bathing room.
(c) The kitchen.
(d) The waiting room.
5. What is the reason why Jonas's community does not have snow?
(a) Snow ruins the sidewalks.
(b) Snow creates more jobs.
(c) Snow makes it hard to grow food.
(d) Snow piles up on the streets.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jonas beg for at the end of his receiving of the war memory?
2. Dream-telling begins at what age?
3. When did the council add the no release rule to the list for Jonas?
4. What is the first thing to catch Jonas's eye when the receptionist leads him into the Receiver's office?
5. Where are children sent when they are released?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)