|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does each family member need to sign that states they will not become too attached to Gabriel?
(a) A contract.
(b) A license.
(c) A lease.
(d) A pledge.
2. Which committee thought of the Assignments?
(a) The Committee of Nurturers.
(b) The Committee of Spouses.
(c) The Committee of Laborers.
(d) The Committee of Elders.
3. What is the reason why Jonas's community does not have snow?
(a) Snow makes it hard to grow food.
(b) Snow piles up on the streets.
(c) Snow ruins the sidewalks.
(d) Snow creates more jobs.
4. Who decids that identical twins would be too complicated?
(a) The former Receiver.
(b) The Elders.
(c) Jonas's Father.
(d) The Department of Justice.
5. How does Jonas feel when he is skipped by the Chief Elder at the Ceremony of Twelve?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which character does not talk to Jonas after the Ceremony?
2. What does Gabriel do continuously throughout the night in Chapter 14?
3. What does Gabriel wake up in the night doing in Chapter 12?
4. Where did Benjamin, an Eleven, completed nearly four years of volunteer work?
5. What happens to twins born into the community?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)