|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In The Matching of Spouses, which of the following is NOT considered a deciding factor?
2. How does Jonas feel when he is skipped by the Chief Elder at the Ceremony of Twelve?
3. What happened to the last Receiver, and why did she fail?
(a) She was not happy to do her job.
(b) She upset the community.
(c) She could not handle the good and bad memories.
(d) She wanted to have a family.
4. How does Jonas feel as he watches his Father do something to the smaller twin?
5. When were the original numbers of the group at the Ceremony of Twelve given out?
(a) At the Ceremony of Ones.
(b) At the Ceremony of Nines.
(c) Before they entered the auditorium.
(d) At birth.
Short Answer Questions
1. Jonas is prohibited from all of the following EXCEPT:
2. How does Roberto feel when he walks through the special door in the Releasing room?
3. Birthmothers do not get to see the newchildren. Where does Mother thinks Lily should volunteer in order to be around the children?
4. What must Gabriel must be labeled in order to be released from the community?
5. What memory sparks a feeling of dread in Jonas at the beginning of the novel?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)