|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Dream-telling begins at what age?
(a) The Nines.
(b) The Ones.
(c) The Threes.
(d) The Elevens.
2. What memory sparks a feeling of dread in Jonas at the beginning of the novel?
(a) Jonas lies to his teacher.
(b) There is a release in Jonas's family.
(c) Jonas disobeys his parents.
(d) A jet flies over the community.
3. Where does Jonas go to volunteer at the beginning of Chapter 4?
(a) The Department of Justice.
(b) The House of the Old.
(c) The Birthing Center.
(d) The Childcare Center.
4. What kind of eyes does Gabriel, the newchild, have?
5. Birthmothers have how many births in three years?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Jonas feel when he is skipped by the Chief Elder at the Ceremony of Twelve?
2. While Jonas's mother is speaking with him about his dream, Jonas's father takes Lily where?
3. What remedy is used to treat Jonas's new feelings from his dream in Chapter 5?
4. Which character does not talk to Jonas after the Ceremony?
5. Are children allowed into the Releasing room?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)