|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What gift is given at the Ceremony of Nines?
(a) An assignment.
(b) A bicycle.
(c) A comfort object.
(d) A moped.
2. What feeling best describes Jonas as the Ceremony of Twelves approaches?
3. What remedy is used to treat Jonas's new feelings from his dream in Chapter 5?
(a) A pill.
(b) A punishment.
(c) A treat.
(d) A comfort toy.
4. What object does Jonas eat in order to feel the memory of a cold sensation?
(a) An icicle.
(b) A snowflake.
(c) A rain drop.
5. In the beginning of the novel, it is revealed that Jonas is categorized into which age group?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does each family member need to sign that states they will not become too attached to Gabriel?
2. How do the children react to Jonas when he does not want to play the game in the field?
3. What happens to Fiona's hair once Jonas and Fiona arrived at the House of Old in Chapter 12?
4. What objects were are out at the Ceremony of Elevens?
5. What does Jonas ask The Giver to watch his Father do?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)