|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does each family member need to sign that states they will not become too attached to Gabriel?
(a) A contract.
(b) A pledge.
(c) A license.
(d) A lease.
2. Which way does the community NOT react to the failure of the former Receiver?
(a) The Receiver's name is never spoken aloud again.
(b) The Receiver's name is never used again.
(c) The Receiver's name is removed from the House of Records.
(d) The Receiver has to pay a fine.
3. What assignment does Fiona receive?
(b) Caretaker of the Old.
(c) Assistant DIrector of the Fish Hatchery.
(d) Assistant Director of Recreation.
4. Who makes the opening speech at the Ceremony of Twelves?
(a) The Receiver.
(b) The Chief Elder.
(c) A Birthmother.
(d) The President.
5. How many members are in Jonas's family?
Short Answer Questions
1. What assignment does Lily think sounds like a luxury, a thought for which her mother reprimands her?
2. What does Father offer Jonas to ease his physical pain after the sledding ride?
3. What does Lily want to talk about back at the house in Chapter 17?
4. What is the name of the man that Larissa announces was released the morning Jonas came to the House of the Old?
5. Jonas tells his parents about his dream that took place where?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)