|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What memory does Jonas give Gabriel during the night as he is trying to calm him down?
(a) The memory of snow.
(b) The memory of the sled.
(c) The memory of a sunburn.
(d) The memory of sailing.
2. Which character does not talk to Jonas after the Ceremony?
3. What is Jonas's father's assignment?
4. The Receiver looks like any other person in the community EXCEPT for this one trait:
(a) Pale eyes.
(b) Hook nose.
(c) Broad shoulders.
(d) Dark hair.
5. What object does The Giver give Jonas the experience of, while he is sitting at the top of a snow-touched hill?
(a) A bobsled.
(b) A sled.
(c) A snowboard.
(d) A pair of skies.
Short Answer Questions
1. What object does Father take out of the cupboard after the identical twins are weighted?
2. Because Gabriel is doing so well, where do the nurturers decide that Gabriel must be taken?
3. What does the Receiver ask Jonas to refer to him as?
4. What happens to the audience when Jonas looks out upon them?
5. While Jonas's mother is speaking with him about his dream, Jonas's father takes Lily where?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)