|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What question does Jonas ask his parent, who replied with amusement and chastise him for inappropriate use of words?
(a) Do you understand why I am different?
(b) Are you proud of me?
(c) Do you love me?
(d) Do you approve of my new job?
2. What is Jonas anticipating will take place at the Ceremony of Twelve?
(a) A comfort toy.
(b) His assignment.
(d) A bicycle.
3. What is Lily's comfort object?
(a) A stuffed elephant.
(b) A soft blanket.
(c) A stuffed giraffe.
(d) A toy mouse.
4. What assignment does Jonas receive from The Chief Elder?
(a) The Receiver of Intelligence.
(b) The Receiver of Memory.
(c) The Chief Nurturer.
(d) The Releaser.
5. Birthmothers have how many births in three years?
Short Answer Questions
1. Jonas is prohibited from all of the following EXCEPT:
2. Which book contains a reference to what Jonas felt in his dream?
3. What remedy is used to treat Jonas's new feelings from his dream in Chapter 5?
4. How many members are in Jonas's family?
5. The Ceremony of Twelve is when the children are assigned their life jobs. Who observes the child before placement?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)