|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where are children raised until they are named?
2. Which female, whose original number is eighteen, sits beside Jonas during the Ceremony of Twelves?
3. Who decids that identical twins would be too complicated?
(a) The former Receiver.
(b) The Elders.
(c) The Department of Justice.
(d) Jonas's Father.
4. What does Jonas suggest his Father do to help soothe Gabriel during the night?
(a) Put Gabriel in Lily's room.
(b) Put Gabriel back in the Nurturing Center.
(c) Make sure Gabriel gets medication.
(d) Put Gabriel in Jonas's room.
5. What emotion does Jonas experience when he receivs the memory of Christmas with family and friends?
Short Answer Questions
1. What remedy is used to treat Jonas's new feelings from his dream in Chapter 5?
2. What does Gabriel do continuously throughout the night in Chapter 14?
3. What assignment does Jonas receive from The Chief Elder?
4. What does Father offer Jonas to ease his physical pain after the sledding ride?
5. What does the Giver beg Jonas to do when Jonas walks into the Annex to see him in Chapter 15?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)