|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who has the final say in changing a rule?
(a) The Elders.
(b) The Nurturer.
(c) The Receiver.
(d) The Laborers.
2. What object does Jonas eat in order to feel the memory of a cold sensation?
(b) An icicle.
(c) A snowflake.
(d) A rain drop.
3. What can Jonas do now that he is exempt from rudeness?
(a) Say exactly what he wants.
(b) Disobey rules.
(c) Question authority.
(d) Ask any question of any citizen and receive answers.
4. What is Jonas's reaction when The Giver begs for forgiveness after he gives Jonas the war memory?
(a) He asks him to take back the memory.
(b) He asks for forgiveness himself.
(c) He forgives The Giver.
(d) He is shocked.
5. What is the name of the man that Larissa announces was released the morning Jonas came to the House of the Old?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the announcement from the Speaker regarding school that brings joy to the students?
2. What will Jonas have to do because he is late for class in Chapter 5?
3. In what month does the Ceremony of Twelve take place?
4. What does each family member need to sign that states they will not become too attached to Gabriel?
5. What object does a person received when they receive their assignment?
This section contains 260 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)