|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What remedy is used to treat Jonas's new feelings from his dream in Chapter 5?
(a) A treat.
(b) A comfort toy.
(c) A punishment.
(d) A pill.
2. Most adults do not know _____ about themselves.
(a) Their exact age.
(b) How tall they are.
(c) The names of their parents.
(d) Their spouses assignment.
3. What rule is NOT taken seriously?
(a) Giving a child a comfort toy.
(b) Teaching nines how to ride bicycles before the Ceremony.
(c) Giving a child a name before the Ceremony of Ones.
(d) Giving a child an Assignment.
4. How does Jonas feel after he receives treatment in Chapter 5?
5. What is the name of the man that Larissa announces was released the morning Jonas came to the House of the Old?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which character does Jonas dream of in Chapter 5?
2. What step must Tens make to continue on to adulthood?
3. Information, including volunteer hours, is all housed in this building:
4. What does Father offer Jonas to ease his physical pain after the sledding ride?
5. Which instruction impresses Jonas the most?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)