|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the activity of telling each family members about dreams?
(a) Dream catchers.
(b) Dream ritual.
(c) Morning prayers.
(d) Conversations in the morning.
2. What happens to twins born into the community?
(a) They are given to one family.
(b) They are separated at birth.
(c) One gets released.
(d) They do not exist in the community.
3. Are children allowed into the Releasing room?
(c) Only in December.
(d) No, but Jonas is the exception.
4. When did the council add the no release rule to the list for Jonas?
(a) At the Ceremony of Twelve.
(b) When Lily was born.
(c) After the old Receiver died.
(d) When Jonas was born.
5. What object does Jonas eat in order to feel the memory of a cold sensation?
(a) A rain drop.
(b) An icicle.
(d) A snowflake.
Short Answer Questions
1. Most adults do not know _____ about themselves.
2. The Receiver looks like any other person in the community EXCEPT for this one trait:
3. Who decids that identical twins would be too complicated?
4. How does Jonas feel when he is skipped by the Chief Elder at the Ceremony of Twelve?
5. What is Jonas's father's assignment?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)