|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where are children sent when they are released?
2. How does Jonas feel as he watches his Father do something to the smaller twin?
3. How does Jonas feel when he is skipped by the Chief Elder at the Ceremony of Twelve?
4. What does Jonas ask The Giver to watch his Father do?
(a) Prepare dinner.
(b) Take Lily to school.
(c) Work as a nurturer.
(d) Release one of the twins.
5. What happens to Jonas when he is sledding in Chapter 14?
(a) He breaks the sled.
(b) He hits a bump and hurts himself.
(c) He collides with a tree.
(d) He wraps the sled around a tree.
Short Answer Questions
1. Jonas casually picks up what object from a bucket where the snacks are kept?
2. What is Jonas's reaction when The Giver begs for forgiveness after he gives Jonas the war memory?
3. Mother describes Jonas's new feelings in his dream as what?
4. In the beginning of the novel, it is revealed that Jonas is categorized into which age group?
5. What does Jonas first dream of after seeing The Giver?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)