|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What assignment does Jonas receive from The Chief Elder?
(a) The Chief Nurturer.
(b) The Receiver of Intelligence.
(c) The Releaser.
(d) The Receiver of Memory.
2. In The Matching of Spouses, which of the following is NOT considered a deciding factor?
3. Dream-telling begins at what age?
(a) The Nines.
(b) The Elevens.
(c) The Ones.
(d) The Threes.
4. What is Jonas's father's assignment?
5. What is the name of Jonas's best friend introduced in Chapter 1?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is one reason why a person is released?
2. What kind of eyes does Gabriel, the newchild, have?
3. How many males are awarded per family?
4. How does Jonas feel when he is skipped by the Chief Elder at the Ceremony of Twelve?
5. After Jonas is skipped over, which character receives an assignment as Jonas sits silently hunched in his chair?
This section contains 186 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)