|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jonas suggest The Giver do so his load will not be so heavy?
(a) Visit the Department of Justice.
(b) Give Jonas painful memories.
(c) Stop seeing Jonas.
(d) Give his books to the House of Old.
2. Jonas casually picks up what object from a bucket where the snacks are kept?
(a) A banana.
(b) An orange.
(c) A baseball.
(d) An apple.
3. What assignment does Fiona receive?
(b) Assistant DIrector of the Fish Hatchery.
(c) Caretaker of the Old.
(d) Assistant Director of Recreation.
4. How many members are in Jonas's family?
5. Where did Benjamin, an Eleven, completed nearly four years of volunteer work?
(a) Food Distribution.
(b) The Rehibilitation Center.
(c) The Birthing Center.
(d) Childcare Center.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which instruction impresses Jonas the most?
2. What assignment does Jonas think Lily would be good at?
3. What is the first color Jonas is beginning to see?
4. What happens to Jonas when he is sledding in Chapter 14?
5. What does Jonas rarely do?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)