|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Father offer Jonas to ease his physical pain after the sledding ride?
(b) A jacket.
(c) A blanket.
(d) A comfort object.
2. What is the Giver weighted with?
3. What assignment is Asher was given?
(a) Assistant Director of Recreation.
(b) Director of the Childcare Center.
(c) Assistant Director of the Department of Justice.
(d) Fish Hatchery Director of Personnel.
4. Which character does not talk to Jonas after the Ceremony?
5. What does the Giver give Jonas when he asks about Fiona's hair?
(a) A test.
(b) A book.
(c) A piece of writing.
(d) A pen.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the reason why Jonas's community does not have snow?
2. What does Jonas beg for at the end of his receiving of the war memory?
3. What memory sparks a feeling of dread in Jonas at the beginning of the novel?
4. Information, including volunteer hours, is all housed in this building:
5. Who makes the opening speech at the Ceremony of Twelves?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)