|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Jonas anticipating will take place at the Ceremony of Twelve?
(a) A bicycle.
(b) A comfort toy.
(d) His assignment.
2. When Jonas gets home from playing catch with Asher in Chapter 3, he used what device to examine the object?
(a) A telescope.
(b) A microscope.
(c) A magnifying glass.
(d) A camera.
3. In Chapter 3, what happens to the object as Asher and Jonas played catch?
(a) It floats mid-air.
(b) It changes.
(c) It falls apart.
(d) It becomes damaged.
4. Which way does the community NOT react to the failure of the former Receiver?
(a) The Receiver's name is never used again.
(b) The Receiver has to pay a fine.
(c) The Receiver's name is never spoken aloud again.
(d) The Receiver's name is removed from the House of Records.
5. In the beginning of the novel, it is revealed that Jonas is categorized into which age group?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which character does not talk to Jonas after the Ceremony?
2. What rule is NOT taken seriously?
3. What does a child do to provoke Adults to call their children by their original number and not their name?
4. What assignment does Madeline receive, which Jonas is glad he did not?
5. What happens to Fiona's hair once Jonas and Fiona arrived at the House of Old in Chapter 12?
This section contains 263 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)