|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Jonas experiences the following emotions during the war memory EXCEPT:
2. What is the activity of telling each family members about dreams?
(a) Morning prayers.
(b) Conversations in the morning.
(c) Dream ritual.
(d) Dream catchers.
3. What is the reason why Jonas's community does not have snow?
(a) Snow creates more jobs.
(b) Snow piles up on the streets.
(c) Snow makes it hard to grow food.
(d) Snow ruins the sidewalks.
4. Who makes the opening speech at the Ceremony of Twelves?
(a) The President.
(b) The Receiver.
(c) A Birthmother.
(d) The Chief Elder.
5. What memory does the Giver give Jonas, which males him wake with stinging skin?
(a) Skinned knee.
(c) Chapped skin.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Larissa?
2. What object does The Giver give Jonas the experience of, while he is sitting at the top of a snow-touched hill?
3. In which Ceremony are children named?
4. What is the second memory The Giver gives Jonas, and does not reveal the name of it?
5. Jonas tells his parents about his dream that took place where?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)