|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does it mean to be "released?"
(a) To be removed from sports teams.
(b) To be removed from the community.
(c) To be removed from school.
(d) To be removed from church.
2. Where does Jonas volunteer in Chapter 4?
(a) The Nurturing Center.
(b) A variety of places.
(c) The Department of Justice.
(d) The Childcare Center.
3. Are children allowed into the Releasing room?
(c) No, but Jonas is the exception.
(d) Only in December.
4. Jonas is prohibited from all of the following EXCEPT:
(d) Applying for Release.
5. What happens to twins born into the community?
(a) They are separated at birth.
(b) One gets released.
(c) They do not exist in the community.
(d) They are given to one family.
Short Answer Questions
1. While Jonas's mother is speaking with him about his dream, Jonas's father takes Lily where?
2. In The Matching of Spouses, which of the following is NOT considered a deciding factor?
3. When a person is released, they are led through which room?
4. What is Jonas's father's assignment?
5. What object does Jonas eat in order to feel the memory of a cold sensation?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)