|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does it mean to be "released?"
(a) To be removed from church.
(b) To be removed from the community.
(c) To be removed from sports teams.
(d) To be removed from school.
2. What is Gabriel's comfort object?
(a) A rabbit.
(b) An elephant.
(c) A hippo.
(d) A walrus.
3. What does a child do to provoke Adults to call their children by their original number and not their name?
4. Where do parents move to after their children have grown up?
(a) The nursery.
(b) The House of the Old.
(c) The school.
(d) The childless adult area.
5. What kind of eyes does Gabriel, the newchild, have?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Jonas's sister?
2. What must Gabriel must be labeled in order to be released from the community?
3. After Jonas is skipped over, which character receives an assignment as Jonas sits silently hunched in his chair?
4. What assignment does Madeline receive, which Jonas is glad he did not?
5. Which of the following is NOT a quality of a Receiver?
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)