|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What remedy is used to treat Jonas's new feelings from his dream in Chapter 5?
(a) A pill.
(b) A comfort toy.
(c) A punishment.
(d) A treat.
2. The Giver was reluctant to hurt Jonas, but Jonas was firm and acted with what characteristic?
3. What step must Tens make to continue on to adulthood?
(a) Obtain shorter hair.
(b) Braid their hair.
(c) Ride bicycles.
4. What assignment does Jonas receive from The Chief Elder?
(a) The Chief Nurturer.
(b) The Releaser.
(c) The Receiver of Memory.
(d) The Receiver of Intelligence.
5. What does Jonas suggest The Giver do so his load will not be so heavy?
(a) Give Jonas painful memories.
(b) Give his books to the House of Old.
(c) Visit the Department of Justice.
(d) Stop seeing Jonas.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the activity of telling each family members about dreams?
2. What does Father offer Jonas to ease his physical pain after the sledding ride?
3. What is the name of the female Jonas meets at the House of the Old?
4. What assignment is Asher was given?
5. When Jonas gets home from playing catch with Asher in Chapter 3, he used what device to examine the object?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)