|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What action of defiance does Jonas take after he lies to his parents about understanding the word "love"?
(a) Jonas does not speak to his parents.
(b) Jonas does not take his pill.
(c) Jonas leaves the house to see The Giver.
(d) Jonas is rude to Gabriel.
2. In Chapter 3, what happens to the object as Asher and Jonas played catch?
(a) It floats mid-air.
(b) It falls apart.
(c) It becomes damaged.
(d) It changes.
3. What memory does the Giver give Jonas, which males him wake with stinging skin?
(b) Skinned knee.
(c) Chapped skin.
4. What object does a person received when they receive their assignment?
(a) A name tag.
(b) A badge.
(c) A medal.
(d) A comfort toy.
5. What does Father offer Jonas to ease his physical pain after the sledding ride?
(a) A blanket.
(b) A jacket.
(c) A comfort object.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jonas suggest his Father do to help soothe Gabriel during the night?
2. What is the name of the man that Larissa announces was released the morning Jonas came to the House of the Old?
3. What assignment does Madeline receive, which Jonas is glad he did not?
4. What quality does Jonas already have but cannot be described?
5. What is Lily's comfort object?
This section contains 256 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)