|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which committee thought of the Assignments?
(a) The Committee of Nurturers.
(b) The Committee of Elders.
(c) The Committee of Laborers.
(d) The Committee of Spouses.
2. How does Roberto feel when he walks through the special door in the Releasing room?
3. What does the Giver give Jonas a memory of that gives Jonas great pain?
4. What memory does the Giver first give to Jonas to ease his heavy load?
(a) The memory of his spouse.
(b) The sled memory.
(c) The memory of a sunburn.
(d) The memory of the apple.
5. What happens to the audience when Jonas looks out upon them?
(a) They laugh.
(b) They boo him.
(c) They change, like the apple.
(d) They become blurry.
Short Answer Questions
1. Because Gabriel is doing so well, where do the nurturers decide that Gabriel must be taken?
2. When were the original numbers of the group at the Ceremony of Twelve given out?
3. What does the Receiver ask Jonas to refer to him as?
4. In which Ceremony are children named?
5. What does each family member need to sign that states they will not become too attached to Gabriel?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)