|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What rule is NOT taken seriously?
(a) Teaching nines how to ride bicycles before the Ceremony.
(b) Giving a child a comfort toy.
(c) Giving a child an Assignment.
(d) Giving a child a name before the Ceremony of Ones.
2. Who has the final say in changing a rule?
(a) The Nurturer.
(b) The Receiver.
(c) The Elders.
(d) The Laborers.
3. What is the name of the female Jonas meets at the House of the Old?
4. What quality does Jonas already have but cannot be described?
(a) The Intelligence to Explore.
(b) The Ability to Judge.
(c) The Logic to Decide.
(d) The Capacity to See Beyond.
5. What activity does a person start when they become a Seven?
(a) Cooking classes.
(b) Volunteer hours.
(c) Sewing classes.
(d) Bicycle lessons.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Jonas gets home from playing catch with Asher in Chapter 3, he used what device to examine the object?
2. What is the name of Jonas's sister?
3. What does the crowd do to show their acceptance of the Chief Elder's final decision regarding Jonas's assignment?
4. What does Jonas beg for at the end of his receiving of the war memory?
5. The speaker announces that females under nine need to have these objects neatly tied at all times. Lily breaks this rule often.
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)