|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At what age is a comfort toy taken away and recycled to the younger children?
2. After the Ceremony of Twelves, what characteristic no longer matters?
(a) Skin tone.
3. How many members are in Jonas's family?
4. What does it mean to be "released?"
(a) To be removed from school.
(b) To be removed from church.
(c) To be removed from the community.
(d) To be removed from sports teams.
5. What feeling best describes Jonas as the Ceremony of Twelves approaches?
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to the audience when Jonas looks out upon them?
2. When a person is released, they are led through which room?
3. What does Jonas suggest his Father do to help soothe Gabriel during the night?
4. Where are children sent when they are released?
5. What event does Jonas watch take place right before his eyes during the memory of war?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)