|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The speaker announces that females under nine need to have these objects neatly tied at all times. Lily breaks this rule often.
(b) Hair ribbons.
(c) Shoe strings.
2. Which committee thought of the Assignments?
(a) The Committee of Nurturers.
(b) The Committee of Spouses.
(c) The Committee of Elders.
(d) The Committee of Laborers.
3. What assignment is Asher was given?
(a) Assistant Director of the Department of Justice.
(b) Director of the Childcare Center.
(c) Assistant Director of Recreation.
(d) Fish Hatchery Director of Personnel.
4. What memory does the Giver first give to Jonas to ease his heavy load?
(a) The memory of a sunburn.
(b) The memory of the apple.
(c) The memory of his spouse.
(d) The sled memory.
5. What is Gabriel labeled at the Ceremony of Ones?
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to the sled during the memory sequence in Chapter 12?
2. On the first day of training, Jonas rides to the House of Old with which character?
3. What memory does Jonas give Gabriel during the night as he is trying to calm him down?
4. Where did Benjamin, an Eleven, completed nearly four years of volunteer work?
5. As Jonas is preparing for bed, he begins to read the description his assignment, which is located in what?
This section contains 250 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)