|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What assignment does Fiona receive?
(b) Assistant Director of Recreation.
(c) Assistant DIrector of the Fish Hatchery.
(d) Caretaker of the Old.
2. What is Gabriel's comfort object?
(a) An elephant.
(b) A walrus.
(c) A rabbit.
(d) A hippo.
3. After the Ceremony of Twelves, what characteristic no longer matters?
(d) Skin tone.
4. Seven's see the first sign of independence when they are given what article of clothing?
(a) Long pants.
(b) Shoes that buckle.
(c) Front buttoned jackets.
(d) A scarf.
5. In which Ceremony are children named?
(a) The Ceremony of Tens.
(b) The Name Ceremony.
(c) The Birth Ceremony.
(d) The Ceremony of Ones.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jonas rarely do?
2. Most adults do not know _____ about themselves.
3. Where does Jonas's mother work?
4. When were the original numbers of the group at the Ceremony of Twelve given out?
5. At what age is a comfort toy taken away and recycled to the younger children?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)