|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Gabriel labeled at the Ceremony of Ones?
2. How long does Jonas have to take the pill?
(a) For a month.
(b) For one day.
(c) Until he marries.
(d) Until he enters The House of the Old.
3. How does Roberto feel when he walks through the special door in the Releasing room?
4. Jonas casually picks up what object from a bucket where the snacks are kept?
(a) An apple.
(b) A baseball.
(c) An orange.
(d) A banana.
5. At what age is a comfort toy taken away and recycled to the younger children?
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of eyes does Gabriel, the newchild, have?
2. What does each family member need to sign that states they will not become too attached to Gabriel?
3. What must Gabriel must be labeled in order to be released from the community?
4. Dream-telling begins at what age?
5. What is Gabriel's comfort object?
This section contains 182 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)