|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 3, what happens to the object as Asher and Jonas played catch?
(a) It becomes damaged.
(b) It falls apart.
(c) It floats mid-air.
(d) It changes.
2. Which female, whose original number is eighteen, sits beside Jonas during the Ceremony of Twelves?
3. The Ceremony of Twelve is when the children are assigned their life jobs. Who observes the child before placement?
(a) The Nurturers.
(b) The Elders.
(c) The Laborers.
(d) The Receiver.
4. How many years have the Committee of Elders observed the community in order to decide on the next Receiver?
5. How many males are awarded per family?
(d) As many as the parents can care for.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Benjamin, an Eleven, completed nearly four years of volunteer work?
2. Where does Jonas volunteer in Chapter 4?
3. In the beginning of the novel, it is revealed that Jonas is categorized into which age group?
4. What rule is NOT taken seriously?
5. The speaker announces that females under nine need to have these objects neatly tied at all times. Lily breaks this rule often.
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)