|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In The Matching of Spouses, which of the following is NOT considered a deciding factor?
2. Who has the final say in changing a rule?
(a) The Receiver.
(b) The Nurturer.
(c) The Laborers.
(d) The Elders.
3. What is Gabriel's comfort object?
(a) An elephant.
(b) A hippo.
(c) A rabbit.
(d) A walrus.
4. Birthmothers do not get to see the newchildren. Where does Mother thinks Lily should volunteer in order to be around the children?
(a) The Hatchery.
(b) The Nurturing Center.
(c) The Birthing Center.
(d) The Department of Justice.
5. What activity does a person start when they become a Seven?
(a) Cooking classes.
(b) Sewing classes.
(c) Volunteer hours.
(d) Bicycle lessons.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Jonas feel when he is skipped by the Chief Elder at the Ceremony of Twelve?
2. Mother describes Jonas's new feelings in his dream as what?
3. The Speaker accuses Jonas of this because he took an object home.
4. What feeling best describes Jonas as the Ceremony of Twelves approaches?
5. Which character does not talk to Jonas after the Ceremony?
This section contains 186 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)