|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What feeling best describes Jonas as the Ceremony of Twelves approaches?
2. When Jonas gets home from playing catch with Asher in Chapter 3, he used what device to examine the object?
(a) A camera.
(b) A microscope.
(c) A telescope.
(d) A magnifying glass.
3. How does Roberto feel when he walks through the special door in the Releasing room?
4. What is the activity of telling each family members about dreams?
(a) Dream catchers.
(b) Conversations in the morning.
(c) Dream ritual.
(d) Morning prayers.
5. In which Ceremony are children named?
(a) The Birth Ceremony.
(b) The Ceremony of Ones.
(c) The Ceremony of Tens.
(d) The Name Ceremony.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Receiver ask Jonas to refer to him as?
2. After Jonas is skipped over, which character receives an assignment as Jonas sits silently hunched in his chair?
3. Which instruction impresses Jonas the most?
4. What is the name of the female Jonas meets at the House of the Old?
5. What objects were are out at the Ceremony of Elevens?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)