|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At what age is a comfort toy taken away and recycled to the younger children?
2. Dream-telling begins at what age?
(a) The Threes.
(b) The Ones.
(c) The Nines.
(d) The Elevens.
3. When Jonas arrives at the House of the Old, he finds out that Asher and Fiona are both volunteering in which room?
(a) The bathing room.
(b) The infirmary.
(c) The kitchen.
(d) The waiting room.
4. What kind of eyes does Gabriel, the newchild, have?
5. What rule is NOT taken seriously?
(a) Teaching nines how to ride bicycles before the Ceremony.
(b) Giving a child an Assignment.
(c) Giving a child a name before the Ceremony of Ones.
(d) Giving a child a comfort toy.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which instruction impresses Jonas the most?
2. What is the Giver weighted with?
3. Jonas is prohibited from all of the following EXCEPT:
4. What does it mean to be "released?"
5. What does a child do to provoke Adults to call their children by their original number and not their name?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)