|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In the beginning of the novel, it is revealed that Jonas is categorized into which age group?
2. Who makes the opening speech at the Ceremony of Twelves?
(a) The President.
(b) A Birthmother.
(c) The Chief Elder.
(d) The Receiver.
3. After Jonas is skipped over, which character receives an assignment as Jonas sits silently hunched in his chair?
4. How does Roberto feel when he walks through the special door in the Releasing room?
5. When were the original numbers of the group at the Ceremony of Twelve given out?
(a) At the Ceremony of Ones.
(b) Before they entered the auditorium.
(c) At the Ceremony of Nines.
(d) At birth.
Short Answer Questions
1. What activity does a person start when they become a Seven?
2. What is Jonas anticipating will take place at the Ceremony of Twelve?
3. Which instruction impresses Jonas the most?
4. What is the name of Jonas's best friend introduced in Chapter 1?
5. What assignment does Jonas receive from The Chief Elder?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)