|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What will Jonas have to do because he is late for class in Chapter 5?
(a) Make a public apology.
(b) Take a pop quiz.
(c) Stay after school.
(d) Write an essay.
2. What does the Receiver ask Jonas to refer to him as?
(a) The Hopeful.
(b) The Giver.
(c) The Receiver.
(d) The Beloved.
3. Which book contains a reference to what Jonas felt in his dream?
(a) The Book of Rules.
(b) The Book of Time.
(c) The Book of Ages.
(d) The Book of Money.
4. What remedy is used to treat Jonas's new feelings from his dream in Chapter 5?
(a) A treat.
(b) A punishment.
(c) A comfort toy.
(d) A pill.
5. Where are children raised until they are named?
Short Answer Questions
1. When a person is released, they are led through which room?
2. The Speaker accuses Jonas of this because he took an object home.
3. What does each family member need to sign that states they will not become too attached to Gabriel?
4. What object does a person received when they receive their assignment?
5. What does a child do to provoke Adults to call their children by their original number and not their name?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)