|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Gabriel's comfort object?
(a) A hippo.
(b) An elephant.
(c) A rabbit.
(d) A walrus.
2. Jonas is prohibited from all of the following EXCEPT:
(d) Applying for Release.
3. How many males are awarded per family?
(d) As many as the parents can care for.
4. What does the crowd do to show their acceptance of the Chief Elder's final decision regarding Jonas's assignment?
(a) They chant his name.
(b) They dance.
(c) They cheer loudly.
(d) They sing.
5. During the ritual telling of feelings, each member describes an incident where they felt or displayed anger, frustration, or worry. What event does Jonas explains feelings of apprehension for?
(a) The ceremony of Thirteen.
(b) The ceremony of Nine.
(c) The ceremony of Ten.
(d) The ceremony of Twelve.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Jonas go to volunteer at the beginning of Chapter 4?
2. What quality does Jonas already have but cannot be described?
3. What is the name of Jonas's best friend introduced in Chapter 1?
4. Information, including volunteer hours, is all housed in this building:
5. What is one reason why a person is released?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)