|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The speaker announces that females under nine need to have these objects neatly tied at all times. Lily breaks this rule often.
(a) Hair ribbons.
(b) Shoe strings.
2. How does Jonas feel after he receives treatment in Chapter 5?
3. Which character does not talk to Jonas after the Ceremony?
4. While Jonas's mother is speaking with him about his dream, Jonas's father takes Lily where?
(a) The grocery store.
(d) The park.
5. Where does Jonas go to volunteer at the beginning of Chapter 4?
(a) The Birthing Center.
(b) The Childcare Center.
(c) The Department of Justice.
(d) The House of the Old.
Short Answer Questions
1. Jonas casually picks up what object from a bucket where the snacks are kept?
2. When Jonas gets home from playing catch with Asher in Chapter 3, he used what device to examine the object?
3. Which instruction impresses Jonas the most?
4. What is the first memory The Giver gives Jonas?
5. During the ritual telling of feelings, each member describes an incident where they felt or displayed anger, frustration, or worry. What event does Jonas explains feelings of apprehension for?
This section contains 250 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)