|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the activity of telling each family members about dreams?
(a) Conversations in the morning.
(b) Dream ritual.
(c) Morning prayers.
(d) Dream catchers.
2. What kind of eyes does Gabriel, the newchild, have?
3. How many members are in Jonas's family?
4. Birthmothers do not get to see the newchildren. Where does Mother thinks Lily should volunteer in order to be around the children?
(a) The Department of Justice.
(b) The Birthing Center.
(c) The Hatchery.
(d) The Nurturing Center.
5. What objects were are out at the Ceremony of Elevens?
(a) New haircuts.
(b) New clothing.
(c) New shoes.
(d) New watches.
Short Answer Questions
1. What assignment does Lily think sounds like a luxury, a thought for which her mother reprimands her?
2. While Jonas's mother is speaking with him about his dream, Jonas's father takes Lily where?
3. What must Gabriel must be labeled in order to be released from the community?
4. What activity does a person start when they become a Seven?
5. Who has the final say in changing a rule?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)