|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Jonas feel after he receives treatment in Chapter 5?
2. What is Jonas's father's assignment?
3. Which instruction impresses Jonas the most?
(a) Being able to lie.
(b) Prohibited from Dream-telling.
(c) Being exempt from rudeness.
(d) Not discussing the training with his parents or elders.
4. Dream-telling begins at what age?
(a) The Threes.
(b) The Nines.
(c) The Ones.
(d) The Elevens.
5. Who makes the opening speech at the Ceremony of Twelves?
(a) A Birthmother.
(b) The Receiver.
(c) The President.
(d) The Chief Elder.
Short Answer Questions
1. After Jonas is skipped over, which character receives an assignment as Jonas sits silently hunched in his chair?
2. What step must Tens make to continue on to adulthood?
3. The Speaker accuses Jonas of this because he took an object home.
4. What does each family member need to sign that states they will not become too attached to Gabriel?
5. What gift is given at the Ceremony of Nines?
This section contains 182 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)