|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Seven's see the first sign of independence when they are given what article of clothing?
(a) Front buttoned jackets.
(b) Shoes that buckle.
(c) Long pants.
(d) A scarf.
2. What does it mean to be "released?"
(a) To be removed from the community.
(b) To be removed from sports teams.
(c) To be removed from school.
(d) To be removed from church.
3. What is the activity of telling each family members about dreams?
(a) Dream catchers.
(b) Dream ritual.
(c) Conversations in the morning.
(d) Morning prayers.
4. Roberto performed many functions in the Community. He was on the Planning Committee and he had a family, but he was most remembered for what position?
(a) Food Production.
(b) Instructor of Twelves.
(d) Instructor of Elevens.
5. Which of the following is NOT a quality of a Receiver?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the crowd do to show their acceptance of the Chief Elder's final decision regarding Jonas's assignment?
2. What is Jonas's original number?
3. What must Gabriel must be labeled in order to be released from the community?
4. What can Jonas do now that he is exempt from rudeness?
5. After Jonas is skipped over, which character receives an assignment as Jonas sits silently hunched in his chair?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)