|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Jonas is prohibited from all of the following EXCEPT:
(d) Applying for Release.
2. How does Lily react to Mother tying her hair ribbons?
(a) She cries.
(b) She squints.
(c) She fidgets.
(d) She laughs.
3. During the ritual telling of feelings, each member describes an incident where they felt or displayed anger, frustration, or worry. What event does Jonas explains feelings of apprehension for?
(a) The ceremony of Thirteen.
(b) The ceremony of Ten.
(c) The ceremony of Twelve.
(d) The ceremony of Nine.
4. When Jonas arrives at the House of the Old, he finds out that Asher and Fiona are both volunteering in which room?
(a) The kitchen.
(b) The bathing room.
(c) The infirmary.
(d) The waiting room.
5. What quality does Jonas already have but cannot be described?
(a) The Logic to Decide.
(b) The Ability to Judge.
(c) The Capacity to See Beyond.
(d) The Intelligence to Explore.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what month does the Ceremony of Twelve take place?
2. What is the name of the man that Larissa announces was released the morning Jonas came to the House of the Old?
3. Birthmothers do not get to see the newchildren. Where does Mother thinks Lily should volunteer in order to be around the children?
4. What is the activity of telling each family members about dreams?
5. While Jonas's mother is speaking with him about his dream, Jonas's father takes Lily where?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)