|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 3, what happens to the object as Asher and Jonas played catch?
(a) It changes.
(b) It falls apart.
(c) It becomes damaged.
(d) It floats mid-air.
2. What assignment does Madeline receive, which Jonas is glad he did not?
(a) Fish Hatchery Attendent.
(b) Food Production.
3. What is Gabriel labeled at the Ceremony of Ones?
4. Where are children raised until they are named?
5. What activity does a person start when they become a Seven?
(a) Volunteer hours.
(b) Cooking classes.
(c) Sewing classes.
(d) Bicycle lessons.
Short Answer Questions
1. Jonas says he feels frightened in the beginning of the novel, then he changes his mind and replaces the name of his feeling with what word?
2. Which of the following is NOT a quality of a Receiver?
3. At what age is a comfort toy taken away and recycled to the younger children?
4. What is one reason why a person is released?
5. Dream-telling begins at what age?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)