|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does each family member need to sign that states they will not become too attached to Gabriel?
(a) A license.
(b) A lease.
(c) A contract.
(d) A pledge.
2. What rule is NOT taken seriously?
(a) Teaching nines how to ride bicycles before the Ceremony.
(b) Giving a child an Assignment.
(c) Giving a child a name before the Ceremony of Ones.
(d) Giving a child a comfort toy.
3. Which instruction impresses Jonas the most?
(a) Being able to lie.
(b) Being exempt from rudeness.
(c) Not discussing the training with his parents or elders.
(d) Prohibited from Dream-telling.
4. What assignment does Jonas think Lily would be good at?
5. What activity does a person start when they become a Seven?
(a) Sewing classes.
(b) Bicycle lessons.
(c) Cooking classes.
(d) Volunteer hours.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where are children raised until they are named?
2. Where does Jonas go to volunteer at the beginning of Chapter 4?
3. What does it mean to be "released?"
4. What quality does Jonas already have but cannot be described?
5. Birthmothers do not get to see the newchildren. Where does Mother thinks Lily should volunteer in order to be around the children?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)