|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In The Matching of Spouses, which of the following is NOT considered a deciding factor?
2. Dream-telling begins at what age?
(a) The Threes.
(b) The Ones.
(c) The Nines.
(d) The Elevens.
3. In which Ceremony are children named?
(a) The Ceremony of Ones.
(b) The Name Ceremony.
(c) The Birth Ceremony.
(d) The Ceremony of Tens.
4. After the Ceremony of Twelves, what characteristic no longer matters?
(d) Skin tone.
5. Mother describes Jonas's new feelings in his dream as what?
(a) First stirrings.
(b) First assignment.
(c) First wantings.
(d) First adventure.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long does Jonas have to take the pill?
2. What is Jonas's original number?
3. What feeling best describes Jonas as the Ceremony of Twelves approaches?
4. What kind of eyes does Gabriel, the newchild, have?
5. What does a child do to provoke Adults to call their children by their original number and not their name?
This section contains 172 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)