|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What objects were are out at the Ceremony of Elevens?
(a) New shoes.
(b) New clothing.
(c) New watches.
(d) New haircuts.
2. Roberto performed many functions in the Community. He was on the Planning Committee and he had a family, but he was most remembered for what position?
(b) Food Production.
(c) Instructor of Elevens.
(d) Instructor of Twelves.
3. During the ritual telling of feelings, each member describes an incident where they felt or displayed anger, frustration, or worry. What event does Jonas explains feelings of apprehension for?
(a) The ceremony of Nine.
(b) The ceremony of Twelve.
(c) The ceremony of Ten.
(d) The ceremony of Thirteen.
4. Why might Gabriel be released?
(a) Gabriel cries too often.
(b) The family cannot have three children.
(c) He does not sleep through the night.
(d) Lily does not want another brother.
5. Which committee thought of the Assignments?
(a) The Committee of Elders.
(b) The Committee of Nurturers.
(c) The Committee of Laborers.
(d) The Committee of Spouses.
Short Answer Questions
1. What assignment does Madeline receive, which Jonas is glad he did not?
2. How does Lily react to Mother tying her hair ribbons?
3. How many males are awarded per family?
4. What is Jonas anticipating will take place at the Ceremony of Twelve?
5. What is the activity of telling each family members about dreams?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)