|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What gift is given at the Ceremony of Nines?
(a) A moped.
(b) A bicycle.
(c) A comfort object.
(d) An assignment.
2. When were the original numbers of the group at the Ceremony of Twelve given out?
(a) At the Ceremony of Nines.
(b) Before they entered the auditorium.
(c) At birth.
(d) At the Ceremony of Ones.
3. How does Lily react to Mother tying her hair ribbons?
(a) She squints.
(b) She fidgets.
(c) She laughs.
(d) She cries.
4. The Ceremony of Twelve is when the children are assigned their life jobs. Who observes the child before placement?
(a) The Nurturers.
(b) The Elders.
(c) The Receiver.
(d) The Laborers.
5. What assignment does Madeline receive, which Jonas is glad he did not?
(b) Fish Hatchery Attendent.
(c) Food Production.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what month does the Ceremony of Twelve take place?
2. Dream-telling begins at what age?
3. What is Jonas anticipating will take place at the Ceremony of Twelve?
4. Jonas casually picks up what object from a bucket where the snacks are kept?
5. Seven's see the first sign of independence when they are given what article of clothing?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)