|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where are children raised until they are named?
2. Where did Benjamin, an Eleven, completed nearly four years of volunteer work?
(a) Childcare Center.
(b) The Rehibilitation Center.
(c) Food Distribution.
(d) The Birthing Center.
3. In Chapter 3, what happens to the object as Asher and Jonas played catch?
(a) It changes.
(b) It becomes damaged.
(c) It floats mid-air.
(d) It falls apart.
4. What assignment does Jonas think Lily would be good at?
5. What does a child do to provoke Adults to call their children by their original number and not their name?
Short Answer Questions
1. What assignment does Fiona receive?
2. At what age is a comfort toy taken away and recycled to the younger children?
3. Birthmothers do not get to see the newchildren. Where does Mother thinks Lily should volunteer in order to be around the children?
4. Which committee thought of the Assignments?
5. What remedy is used to treat Jonas's new feelings from his dream in Chapter 5?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)