|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What remedy is used to treat Jonas's new feelings from his dream in Chapter 5?
(a) A comfort toy.
(b) A punishment.
(c) A treat.
(d) A pill.
2. What assignment does Jonas think Lily would be good at?
3. Birthmothers have how many births in three years?
4. Jonas tells his parents about his dream that took place where?
(b) Jonas's house.
(c) The Nurturing Center.
(d) The House of the Old.
5. Which book contains a reference to what Jonas felt in his dream?
(a) The Book of Rules.
(b) The Book of Time.
(c) The Book of Ages.
(d) The Book of Money.
Short Answer Questions
1. While Jonas's mother is speaking with him about his dream, Jonas's father takes Lily where?
2. What is the name of the female Jonas meets at the House of the Old?
3. Birthmothers do not get to see the newchildren. Where does Mother thinks Lily should volunteer in order to be around the children?
4. In which Ceremony are children named?
5. Jonas says he feels frightened in the beginning of the novel, then he changes his mind and replaces the name of his feeling with what word?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)