|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Jonas gets home from playing catch with Asher in Chapter 3, he used what device to examine the object?
(a) A telescope.
(b) A camera.
(c) A magnifying glass.
(d) A microscope.
2. What does the crowd do to show their acceptance of the Chief Elder's final decision regarding Jonas's assignment?
(a) They sing.
(b) They cheer loudly.
(c) They chant his name.
(d) They dance.
3. The speaker announces that females under nine need to have these objects neatly tied at all times. Lily breaks this rule often.
(a) Hair ribbons.
(c) Shoe strings.
4. Where does Jonas's mother work?
(a) The Department of Law.
(b) The Department of Litigation.
(c) The Department of Peace.
(d) The Department of Justice.
5. Where are children sent when they are released?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many members are in Jonas's family?
2. What is the name of the female Jonas meets at the House of the Old?
3. What is Gabriel labeled at the Ceremony of Ones?
4. How does Jonas feel after he receives treatment in Chapter 5?
5. Are children allowed into the Releasing room?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)