|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Jonas arrives at the House of the Old, he finds out that Asher and Fiona are both volunteering in which room?
(a) The waiting room.
(b) The kitchen.
(c) The infirmary.
(d) The bathing room.
2. What rule is NOT taken seriously?
(a) Giving a child a name before the Ceremony of Ones.
(b) Teaching nines how to ride bicycles before the Ceremony.
(c) Giving a child a comfort toy.
(d) Giving a child an Assignment.
3. How does Jonas feel after he receives treatment in Chapter 5?
4. What is the name of the female Jonas meets at the House of the Old?
5. What does each family member need to sign that states they will not become too attached to Gabriel?
(a) A pledge.
(b) A lease.
(c) A license.
(d) A contract.
Short Answer Questions
1. What assignment does Madeline receive, which Jonas is glad he did not?
2. What is the name of the man that Larissa announces was released the morning Jonas came to the House of the Old?
3. Which character does Jonas dream of in Chapter 5?
4. Where did Benjamin, an Eleven, completed nearly four years of volunteer work?
5. What assignment does Fiona receive?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)