|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In the beginning of the novel, it is revealed that Jonas is categorized into which age group?
2. What is the activity of telling each family members about dreams?
(a) Dream ritual.
(b) Dream catchers.
(c) Morning prayers.
(d) Conversations in the morning.
3. How many members are in Jonas's family?
4. What remedy is used to treat Jonas's new feelings from his dream in Chapter 5?
(a) A punishment.
(b) A comfort toy.
(c) A pill.
(d) A treat.
5. What does a child do to provoke Adults to call their children by their original number and not their name?
Short Answer Questions
1. The Ceremony of Twelve is when the children are assigned their life jobs. Who observes the child before placement?
2. What object does a person received when they receive their assignment?
3. Jonas tells his parents about his dream that took place where?
4. The speaker announces that females under nine need to have these objects neatly tied at all times. Lily breaks this rule often.
5. During the ritual telling of feelings, each member describes an incident where they felt or displayed anger, frustration, or worry. What event does Jonas explains feelings of apprehension for?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)