|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Gabriel labeled at the Ceremony of Ones?
2. The Speaker accuses Jonas of this because he took an object home.
3. In Chapter 3, what happens to the object as Asher and Jonas played catch?
(a) It becomes damaged.
(b) It floats mid-air.
(c) It falls apart.
(d) It changes.
4. The speaker announces that females under nine need to have these objects neatly tied at all times. Lily breaks this rule often.
(c) Hair ribbons.
(d) Shoe strings.
5. What does a child do to provoke Adults to call their children by their original number and not their name?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Jonas volunteer in Chapter 4?
2. When Jonas arrives at the House of the Old, he finds out that Asher and Fiona are both volunteering in which room?
3. What must Gabriel must be labeled in order to be released from the community?
4. Which book contains a reference to what Jonas felt in his dream?
5. What objects were are out at the Ceremony of Elevens?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)