|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many males are awarded per family?
(a) As many as the parents can care for.
2. What gift is given at the Ceremony of Nines?
(a) An assignment.
(b) A comfort object.
(c) A moped.
(d) A bicycle.
3. In what month does the Ceremony of Twelve take place?
4. Which of the following is NOT a quality of a Receiver?
5. In which Ceremony are children named?
(a) The Birth Ceremony.
(b) The Ceremony of Tens.
(c) The Ceremony of Ones.
(d) The Name Ceremony.
Short Answer Questions
1. At what age is a comfort toy taken away and recycled to the younger children?
2. What must Gabriel must be labeled in order to be released from the community?
3. What does a child do to provoke Adults to call their children by their original number and not their name?
4. What is one reason why a person is released?
5. During the ritual telling of feelings, each member describes an incident where they felt or displayed anger, frustration, or worry. What event does Jonas explains feelings of apprehension for?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)