|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Information, including volunteer hours, is all housed in this building:
(a) The Hall of Open Records.
(b) The House of the Old.
(c) The Nurturing Center.
(d) The Department of Justice.
2. What feeling best describes Jonas as the Ceremony of Twelves approaches?
3. When Jonas arrives at the House of the Old, he finds out that Asher and Fiona are both volunteering in which room?
(a) The bathing room.
(b) The kitchen.
(c) The infirmary.
(d) The waiting room.
4. Dream-telling begins at what age?
(a) The Threes.
(b) The Elevens.
(c) The Ones.
(d) The Nines.
5. What activity does a person start when they become a Seven?
(a) Volunteer hours.
(b) Cooking classes.
(c) Sewing classes.
(d) Bicycle lessons.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jonas rarely do?
2. What is the name of the man that Larissa announces was released the morning Jonas came to the House of the Old?
3. The speaker announces that females under nine need to have these objects neatly tied at all times. Lily breaks this rule often.
4. Jonas casually picks up what object from a bucket where the snacks are kept?
5. Birthmothers do not get to see the newchildren. Where does Mother thinks Lily should volunteer in order to be around the children?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)