|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Birthmothers do not get to see the newchildren. Where does Mother thinks Lily should volunteer in order to be around the children?
(a) The Hatchery.
(b) The Department of Justice.
(c) The Birthing Center.
(d) The Nurturing Center.
2. What kind of eyes does Gabriel, the newchild, have?
3. When a person is released, they are led through which room?
(a) The Releasing Room.
(b) The Old Corridor.
(c) The Birthing Room.
(d) The Palace Door.
4. What rule is NOT taken seriously?
(a) Giving a child a comfort toy.
(b) Giving a child a name before the Ceremony of Ones.
(c) Teaching nines how to ride bicycles before the Ceremony.
(d) Giving a child an Assignment.
5. Where does Jonas volunteer in Chapter 4?
(a) The Department of Justice.
(b) The Nurturing Center.
(c) A variety of places.
(d) The Childcare Center.
Short Answer Questions
1. Seven's see the first sign of independence when they are given what article of clothing?
2. What must Gabriel must be labeled in order to be released from the community?
3. What does Jonas rarely do?
4. Which book contains a reference to what Jonas felt in his dream?
5. In Chapter 3, what happens to the object as Asher and Jonas played catch?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)