|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 3, what happens to the object as Asher and Jonas played catch?
(a) It changes.
(b) It floats mid-air.
(c) It falls apart.
(d) It becomes damaged.
2. Why might Gabriel be released?
(a) Gabriel cries too often.
(b) He does not sleep through the night.
(c) The family cannot have three children.
(d) Lily does not want another brother.
3. What is Gabriel labeled at the Ceremony of Ones?
4. Where does Jonas go to volunteer at the beginning of Chapter 4?
(a) The Department of Justice.
(b) The House of the Old.
(c) The Birthing Center.
(d) The Childcare Center.
5. While Jonas's mother is speaking with him about his dream, Jonas's father takes Lily where?
(a) The park.
(c) The grocery store.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which book contains a reference to what Jonas felt in his dream?
2. When Jonas gets home from playing catch with Asher in Chapter 3, he used what device to examine the object?
3. The Ceremony of Twelve is when the children are assigned their life jobs. Who observes the child before placement?
4. What assignment does Jonas think Lily would be good at?
5. The Speaker accuses Jonas of this because he took an object home.
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)