|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In the beginning of the novel, it is revealed that Jonas is categorized into which age group?
2. Who is Larissa?
(a) A friend of Fionas from school.
(b) A woman in the House of Old.
(c) Asher's sister.
(d) Lily's cousin.
3. Where does Jonas go to volunteer at the beginning of Chapter 4?
(a) The Childcare Center.
(b) The House of the Old.
(c) The Department of Justice.
(d) The Birthing Center.
4. When a person is released, they are led through which room?
(a) The Releasing Room.
(b) The Palace Door.
(c) The Old Corridor.
(d) The Birthing Room.
5. Information, including volunteer hours, is all housed in this building:
(a) The Hall of Open Records.
(b) The Department of Justice.
(c) The Nurturing Center.
(d) The House of the Old.
Short Answer Questions
1. Jonas says he feels frightened in the beginning of the novel, then he changes his mind and replaces the name of his feeling with what word?
2. What does it mean to be "released?"
3. Why might Gabriel be released?
4. Which character does Jonas dream of in Chapter 5?
5. How many males are awarded per family?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)