|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Roberto feel when he walks through the special door in the Releasing room?
2. What remedy is used to treat Jonas's new feelings from his dream in Chapter 5?
(a) A comfort toy.
(b) A treat.
(c) A pill.
(d) A punishment.
3. What is one reason why a person is released?
(a) The person laughs too much.
(b) The person has blue eyes.
(c) The person is too smart.
(d) The person is very old and can no longer contribute.
4. What must Gabriel must be labeled in order to be released from the community?
5. What does Jonas rarely do?
(c) Ride his bicycle.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Jonas volunteer in Chapter 4?
2. The Speaker accuses Jonas of this because he took an object home.
3. What is Lily's comfort object?
4. What activity does a person start when they become a Seven?
5. What does it mean to be "released?"
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)