|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 3, what happens to the object as Asher and Jonas played catch?
(a) It becomes damaged.
(b) It floats mid-air.
(c) It falls apart.
(d) It changes.
2. What is the name of Jonas's sister?
3. What rule is NOT taken seriously?
(a) Giving a child an Assignment.
(b) Giving a child a comfort toy.
(c) Giving a child a name before the Ceremony of Ones.
(d) Teaching nines how to ride bicycles before the Ceremony.
4. During the ritual telling of feelings, each member describes an incident where they felt or displayed anger, frustration, or worry. What event does Jonas explains feelings of apprehension for?
(a) The ceremony of Nine.
(b) The ceremony of Ten.
(c) The ceremony of Thirteen.
(d) The ceremony of Twelve.
5. When a person is released, they are led through which room?
(a) The Palace Door.
(b) The Releasing Room.
(c) The Old Corridor.
(d) The Birthing Room.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Larissa?
2. Which book contains a reference to what Jonas felt in his dream?
3. What is Jonas anticipating will take place at the Ceremony of Twelve?
4. The speaker announces that females under nine need to have these objects neatly tied at all times. Lily breaks this rule often.
5. Most adults do not know _____ about themselves.
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)