|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. During the ritual telling of feelings, each member describes an incident where they felt or displayed anger, frustration, or worry. What event does Jonas explains feelings of apprehension for?
(a) The ceremony of Twelve.
(b) The ceremony of Nine.
(c) The ceremony of Thirteen.
(d) The ceremony of Ten.
2. How long does Jonas have to take the pill?
(a) For one day.
(b) For a month.
(c) Until he enters The House of the Old.
(d) Until he marries.
3. What is one reason why a person is released?
(a) The person laughs too much.
(b) The person is very old and can no longer contribute.
(c) The person is too smart.
(d) The person has blue eyes.
4. What assignment does Lily think sounds like a luxury, a thought for which her mother reprimands her?
5. What assignment does Jonas think Lily would be good at?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does each family member need to sign that states they will not become too attached to Gabriel?
2. What does it mean to be "released?"
3. What is Jonas anticipating will take place at the Ceremony of Twelve?
4. Jonas casually picks up what object from a bucket where the snacks are kept?
5. Information, including volunteer hours, is all housed in this building:
This section contains 264 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)