|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Seven's see the first sign of independence when they are given what article of clothing?
(a) A scarf.
(b) Front buttoned jackets.
(c) Long pants.
(d) Shoes that buckle.
2. What is Jonas anticipating will take place at the Ceremony of Twelve?
(a) A bicycle.
(b) His assignment.
(c) A comfort toy.
3. What assignment does Jonas think Lily would be good at?
4. Where are children sent when they are released?
5. What does each family member need to sign that states they will not become too attached to Gabriel?
(a) A contract.
(b) A license.
(c) A pledge.
(d) A lease.
Short Answer Questions
1. Jonas says he feels frightened in the beginning of the novel, then he changes his mind and replaces the name of his feeling with what word?
2. Where does Jonas go to volunteer at the beginning of Chapter 4?
3. What remedy is used to treat Jonas's new feelings from his dream in Chapter 5?
4. In which Ceremony are children named?
5. What step must Tens make to continue on to adulthood?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)