|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what month does the Ceremony of Twelve take place?
2. In which Ceremony are children named?
(a) The Ceremony of Tens.
(b) The Ceremony of Ones.
(c) The Name Ceremony.
(d) The Birth Ceremony.
3. What is the name of the infant that Father is concerned is not thriving?
4. What feeling best describes Jonas as the Ceremony of Twelves approaches?
5. What does it mean to be "released?"
(a) To be removed from church.
(b) To be removed from school.
(c) To be removed from sports teams.
(d) To be removed from the community.
Short Answer Questions
1. What rule is NOT taken seriously?
2. What is the name of the female Jonas meets at the House of the Old?
3. Information, including volunteer hours, is all housed in this building:
4. How does Lily react to Mother tying her hair ribbons?
5. In the beginning of the novel, it is revealed that Jonas is categorized into which age group?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)