|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Jonas's father's assignment?
2. What is Lily's comfort object?
(a) A toy mouse.
(b) A soft blanket.
(c) A stuffed elephant.
(d) A stuffed giraffe.
3. What is one reason why a person is released?
(a) The person is too smart.
(b) The person laughs too much.
(c) The person is very old and can no longer contribute.
(d) The person has blue eyes.
4. Why might Gabriel be released?
(a) Lily does not want another brother.
(b) Gabriel cries too often.
(c) He does not sleep through the night.
(d) The family cannot have three children.
5. Who has the final say in changing a rule?
(a) The Nurturer.
(b) The Elders.
(c) The Receiver.
(d) The Laborers.
Short Answer Questions
1. What objects were are out at the Ceremony of Elevens?
2. Who is Larissa?
3. Birthmothers do not get to see the newchildren. Where does Mother thinks Lily should volunteer in order to be around the children?
4. Jonas casually picks up what object from a bucket where the snacks are kept?
5. What assignment does Lily think sounds like a luxury, a thought for which her mother reprimands her?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)