|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The Speaker accuses Jonas of this because he took an object home.
2. Why might Gabriel be released?
(a) He does not sleep through the night.
(b) The family cannot have three children.
(c) Gabriel cries too often.
(d) Lily does not want another brother.
3. The Ceremony of Twelve is when the children are assigned their life jobs. Who observes the child before placement?
(a) The Receiver.
(b) The Nurturers.
(c) The Elders.
(d) The Laborers.
4. In the beginning of the novel, it is revealed that Jonas is categorized into which age group?
5. Who is Larissa?
(a) Asher's sister.
(b) A friend of Fionas from school.
(c) A woman in the House of Old.
(d) Lily's cousin.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Lily react to Mother tying her hair ribbons?
2. When a person is released, they are led through which room?
3. What is Gabriel's comfort object?
4. Jonas casually picks up what object from a bucket where the snacks are kept?
5. Which book contains a reference to what Jonas felt in his dream?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)