|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Gabriel labeled at the Ceremony of Ones?
2. Roberto performed many functions in the Community. He was on the Planning Committee and he had a family, but he was most remembered for what position?
(a) Food Production.
(b) Instructor of Twelves.
(c) Instructor of Elevens.
3. Jonas tells his parents about his dream that took place where?
(a) The House of the Old.
(c) Jonas's house.
(d) The Nurturing Center.
4. When a person is released, they are led through which room?
(a) The Palace Door.
(b) The Old Corridor.
(c) The Releasing Room.
(d) The Birthing Room.
5. What is the activity of telling each family members about dreams?
(a) Conversations in the morning.
(b) Morning prayers.
(c) Dream catchers.
(d) Dream ritual.
Short Answer Questions
1. Dream-telling begins at what age?
2. What is Gabriel's comfort object?
3. How does Jonas feel after he receives treatment in Chapter 5?
4. What assignment does Lily think sounds like a luxury, a thought for which her mother reprimands her?
5. Which character does Jonas dream of in Chapter 5?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)