|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Birthmothers have how many births in three years?
2. What is Jonas anticipating will take place at the Ceremony of Twelve?
(a) A bicycle.
(c) His assignment.
(d) A comfort toy.
3. When Jonas arrives at the House of the Old, he finds out that Asher and Fiona are both volunteering in which room?
(a) The waiting room.
(b) The kitchen.
(c) The infirmary.
(d) The bathing room.
4. What kind of eyes does Gabriel, the newchild, have?
5. What rule is NOT taken seriously?
(a) Giving a child an Assignment.
(b) Teaching nines how to ride bicycles before the Ceremony.
(c) Giving a child a comfort toy.
(d) Giving a child a name before the Ceremony of Ones.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Roberto feel when he walks through the special door in the Releasing room?
2. Who has the final say in changing a rule?
3. When Jonas gets home from playing catch with Asher in Chapter 3, he used what device to examine the object?
4. How does Lily react to Mother tying her hair ribbons?
5. In The Matching of Spouses, which of the following is NOT considered a deciding factor?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)