|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Jonas arrives at the House of the Old, he finds out that Asher and Fiona are both volunteering in which room?
(a) The kitchen.
(b) The waiting room.
(c) The bathing room.
(d) The infirmary.
2. What memory sparks a feeling of dread in Jonas at the beginning of the novel?
(a) A jet flies over the community.
(b) Jonas disobeys his parents.
(c) Jonas lies to his teacher.
(d) There is a release in Jonas's family.
3. What is the name of the infant that Father is concerned is not thriving?
4. Jonas says he feels frightened in the beginning of the novel, then he changes his mind and replaces the name of his feeling with what word?
5. Where are children raised until they are named?
Short Answer Questions
1. Mother describes Jonas's new feelings in his dream as what?
2. How many males are awarded per family?
3. Are children allowed into the Releasing room?
4. What does it mean to be "released?"
5. Jonas casually picks up what object from a bucket where the snacks are kept?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)