|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What memory sparks a feeling of dread in Jonas at the beginning of the novel?
(a) There is a release in Jonas's family.
(b) Jonas disobeys his parents.
(c) A jet flies over the community.
(d) Jonas lies to his teacher.
2. Seven's see the first sign of independence when they are given what article of clothing?
(a) Shoes that buckle.
(b) Front buttoned jackets.
(c) Long pants.
(d) A scarf.
3. In which Ceremony are children named?
(a) The Name Ceremony.
(b) The Ceremony of Tens.
(c) The Ceremony of Ones.
(d) The Birth Ceremony.
4. At what age is a comfort toy taken away and recycled to the younger children?
5. Jonas tells his parents about his dream that took place where?
(b) Jonas's house.
(c) The House of the Old.
(d) The Nurturing Center.
Short Answer Questions
1. What must Gabriel must be labeled in order to be released from the community?
2. How many males are awarded per family?
3. The speaker announces that females under nine need to have these objects neatly tied at all times. Lily breaks this rule often.
4. Where are children sent when they are released?
5. What step must Tens make to continue on to adulthood?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)