|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does it mean to be "released?"
(a) To be removed from school.
(b) To be removed from church.
(c) To be removed from sports teams.
(d) To be removed from the community.
2. What is Lily's comfort object?
(a) A toy mouse.
(b) A soft blanket.
(c) A stuffed giraffe.
(d) A stuffed elephant.
3. The speaker announces that females under nine need to have these objects neatly tied at all times. Lily breaks this rule often.
(c) Shoe strings.
(d) Hair ribbons.
4. What is the name of the man that Larissa announces was released the morning Jonas came to the House of the Old?
5. What is Jonas's father's assignment?
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of eyes does Gabriel, the newchild, have?
2. Information, including volunteer hours, is all housed in this building:
3. The Ceremony of Twelve is when the children are assigned their life jobs. Who observes the child before placement?
4. When Jonas arrives at the House of the Old, he finds out that Asher and Fiona are both volunteering in which room?
5. What is Gabriel's comfort object?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)