|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Jonas says he feels frightened in the beginning of the novel, then he changes his mind and replaces the name of his feeling with what word?
2. At what age is a comfort toy taken away and recycled to the younger children?
3. What assignment does Jonas think Lily would be good at?
4. Most adults do not know _____ about themselves.
(a) The names of their parents.
(b) Their spouses assignment.
(c) Their exact age.
(d) How tall they are.
5. What is the name of the female Jonas meets at the House of the Old?
Short Answer Questions
1. The Ceremony of Twelve is when the children are assigned their life jobs. Who observes the child before placement?
2. In the beginning of the novel, it is revealed that Jonas is categorized into which age group?
3. What memory sparks a feeling of dread in Jonas at the beginning of the novel?
4. What does it mean to be "released?"
5. In what month does the Ceremony of Twelve take place?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)