|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Larissa?
(a) Asher's sister.
(b) A friend of Fionas from school.
(c) Lily's cousin.
(d) A woman in the House of Old.
2. In the beginning of the novel, it is revealed that Jonas is categorized into which age group?
3. When a person is released, they are led through which room?
(a) The Old Corridor.
(b) The Releasing Room.
(c) The Palace Door.
(d) The Birthing Room.
4. In which Ceremony are children named?
(a) The Birth Ceremony.
(b) The Ceremony of Tens.
(c) The Name Ceremony.
(d) The Ceremony of Ones.
5. Where are children raised until they are named?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is one reason why a person is released?
2. At what age is a comfort toy taken away and recycled to the younger children?
3. What memory sparks a feeling of dread in Jonas at the beginning of the novel?
4. Most adults do not know _____ about themselves.
5. How many members are in Jonas's family?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)