|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Are children allowed into the Releasing room?
(a) Only in December.
(b) No, but Jonas is the exception.
2. What is one reason why a person is released?
(a) The person is very old and can no longer contribute.
(b) The person is too smart.
(c) The person laughs too much.
(d) The person has blue eyes.
3. What does it mean to be "released?"
(a) To be removed from church.
(b) To be removed from the community.
(c) To be removed from sports teams.
(d) To be removed from school.
4. What is the name of the infant that Father is concerned is not thriving?
5. What is Jonas anticipating will take place at the Ceremony of Twelve?
(a) A comfort toy.
(c) A bicycle.
(d) His assignment.
Short Answer Questions
1. What gift is given at the Ceremony of Nines?
2. Who is Larissa?
3. What kind of eyes does Gabriel, the newchild, have?
4. The Ceremony of Twelve is when the children are assigned their life jobs. Who observes the child before placement?
5. How does Roberto feel when he walks through the special door in the Releasing room?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)