|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is one reason why a person is released?
(a) The person is very old and can no longer contribute.
(b) The person is too smart.
(c) The person has blue eyes.
(d) The person laughs too much.
2. The speaker announces that females under nine need to have these objects neatly tied at all times. Lily breaks this rule often.
(a) Shoe strings.
(c) Hair ribbons.
3. What gift is given at the Ceremony of Nines?
(a) A moped.
(b) A bicycle.
(c) A comfort object.
(d) An assignment.
4. Where are children raised until they are named?
5. Birthmothers have how many births in three years?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why might Gabriel be released?
2. What is Jonas's father's assignment?
3. What assignment does Jonas think Lily would be good at?
4. How does Roberto feel when he walks through the special door in the Releasing room?
5. How many members are in Jonas's family?
This section contains 185 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)