|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Roberto feel when he walks through the special door in the Releasing room?
2. During the ritual telling of feelings, each member describes an incident where they felt or displayed anger, frustration, or worry. What event does Jonas explains feelings of apprehension for?
(a) The ceremony of Thirteen.
(b) The ceremony of Nine.
(c) The ceremony of Twelve.
(d) The ceremony of Ten.
3. Birthmothers do not get to see the newchildren. Where does Mother thinks Lily should volunteer in order to be around the children?
(a) The Hatchery.
(b) The Nurturing Center.
(c) The Birthing Center.
(d) The Department of Justice.
4. What assignment does Lily think sounds like a luxury, a thought for which her mother reprimands her?
5. What is Jonas's father's assignment?
Short Answer Questions
1. In which Ceremony are children named?
2. What does it mean to be "released?"
3. Are children allowed into the Releasing room?
4. Where does Jonas's mother work?
5. What is Lily's comfort object?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)