|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Jonas's mother work?
(a) The Department of Peace.
(b) The Department of Justice.
(c) The Department of Litigation.
(d) The Department of Law.
2. What is Jonas anticipating will take place at the Ceremony of Twelve?
(a) His assignment.
(b) A bicycle.
(d) A comfort toy.
3. The Ceremony of Twelve is when the children are assigned their life jobs. Who observes the child before placement?
(a) The Receiver.
(b) The Elders.
(c) The Nurturers.
(d) The Laborers.
4. How does Roberto feel when he walks through the special door in the Releasing room?
5. At what age is a comfort toy taken away and recycled to the younger children?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is one reason why a person is released?
2. What is the name of the female Jonas meets at the House of the Old?
3. Information, including volunteer hours, is all housed in this building:
4. During the ritual telling of feelings, each member describes an incident where they felt or displayed anger, frustration, or worry. What event does Jonas explains feelings of apprehension for?
5. What kind of eyes does Gabriel, the newchild, have?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)