|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What assignment does Lily think sounds like a luxury, a thought for which her mother reprimands her?
2. What is one reason why a person is released?
(a) The person is too smart.
(b) The person has blue eyes.
(c) The person laughs too much.
(d) The person is very old and can no longer contribute.
3. How many males are awarded per family?
(d) As many as the parents can care for.
4. Where did Benjamin, an Eleven, completed nearly four years of volunteer work?
(a) The Birthing Center.
(b) Childcare Center.
(c) Food Distribution.
(d) The Rehibilitation Center.
5. Who is Larissa?
(a) Lily's cousin.
(b) A friend of Fionas from school.
(c) Asher's sister.
(d) A woman in the House of Old.
Short Answer Questions
1. Jonas says he feels frightened in the beginning of the novel, then he changes his mind and replaces the name of his feeling with what word?
2. When Jonas gets home from playing catch with Asher in Chapter 3, he used what device to examine the object?
3. Where are children raised until they are named?
4. Who has the final say in changing a rule?
5. Roberto performed many functions in the Community. He was on the Planning Committee and he had a family, but he was most remembered for what position?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)