|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The Ceremony of Twelve is when the children are assigned their life jobs. Who observes the child before placement?
(a) The Laborers.
(b) The Nurturers.
(c) The Receiver.
(d) The Elders.
2. During the ritual telling of feelings, each member describes an incident where they felt or displayed anger, frustration, or worry. What event does Jonas explains feelings of apprehension for?
(a) The ceremony of Twelve.
(b) The ceremony of Thirteen.
(c) The ceremony of Nine.
(d) The ceremony of Ten.
3. When a person is released, they are led through which room?
(a) The Old Corridor.
(b) The Palace Door.
(c) The Releasing Room.
(d) The Birthing Room.
4. What does it mean to be "released?"
(a) To be removed from the community.
(b) To be removed from church.
(c) To be removed from sports teams.
(d) To be removed from school.
5. The Speaker accuses Jonas of this because he took an object home.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Jonas's sister?
2. What rule is NOT taken seriously?
3. How many members are in Jonas's family?
4. What is the name of the female Jonas meets at the House of the Old?
5. What assignment does Lily think sounds like a luxury, a thought for which her mother reprimands her?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)