|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where are children raised until they are named?
2. When Jonas arrives at the House of the Old, he finds out that Asher and Fiona are both volunteering in which room?
(a) The waiting room.
(b) The kitchen.
(c) The bathing room.
(d) The infirmary.
3. Most adults do not know _____ about themselves.
(a) How tall they are.
(b) The names of their parents.
(c) Their exact age.
(d) Their spouses assignment.
4. Who is Larissa?
(a) Asher's sister.
(b) A woman in the House of Old.
(c) Lily's cousin.
(d) A friend of Fionas from school.
5. How many males are awarded per family?
(c) As many as the parents can care for.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the infant that Father is concerned is not thriving?
2. What is Gabriel's comfort object?
3. In which Ceremony are children named?
4. Where does Jonas volunteer in Chapter 4?
5. Jonas says he feels frightened in the beginning of the novel, then he changes his mind and replaces the name of his feeling with what word?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)