|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Birthmothers have how many births in three years?
2. How many males are awarded per family?
(d) As many as the parents can care for.
3. Why might Gabriel be released?
(a) The family cannot have three children.
(b) Gabriel cries too often.
(c) Lily does not want another brother.
(d) He does not sleep through the night.
4. What is Jonas anticipating will take place at the Ceremony of Twelve?
(a) His assignment.
(b) A bicycle.
(d) A comfort toy.
5. Who has the final say in changing a rule?
(a) The Nurturer.
(b) The Elders.
(c) The Receiver.
(d) The Laborers.
Short Answer Questions
1. In which Ceremony are children named?
2. What is the name of the infant that Father is concerned is not thriving?
3. How does Roberto feel when he walks through the special door in the Releasing room?
4. The Ceremony of Twelve is when the children are assigned their life jobs. Who observes the child before placement?
5. How many members are in Jonas's family?
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)