|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Most adults do not know _____ about themselves.
(a) Their spouses assignment.
(b) Their exact age.
(c) The names of their parents.
(d) How tall they are.
2. Jonas casually picks up what object from a bucket where the snacks are kept?
(a) An apple.
(b) An orange.
(c) A banana.
(d) A baseball.
3. What does it mean to be "released?"
(a) To be removed from school.
(b) To be removed from the community.
(c) To be removed from church.
(d) To be removed from sports teams.
4. At what age is a comfort toy taken away and recycled to the younger children?
5. What assignment does Jonas think Lily would be good at?
Short Answer Questions
1. Are children allowed into the Releasing room?
2. What is one reason why a person is released?
3. Where are children raised until they are named?
4. What gift is given at the Ceremony of Nines?
5. The Ceremony of Twelve is when the children are assigned their life jobs. Who observes the child before placement?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)