|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what month does the Ceremony of Twelve take place?
2. Why might Gabriel be released?
(a) Lily does not want another brother.
(b) The family cannot have three children.
(c) Gabriel cries too often.
(d) He does not sleep through the night.
3. What assignment does Jonas think Lily would be good at?
4. Are children allowed into the Releasing room?
(c) Only in December.
(d) No, but Jonas is the exception.
5. At what age is a comfort toy taken away and recycled to the younger children?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Benjamin, an Eleven, completed nearly four years of volunteer work?
2. Where does Jonas go to volunteer at the beginning of Chapter 4?
3. What is Lily's comfort object?
4. What is Gabriel's comfort object?
5. Who is Larissa?
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)