|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Birthmothers do not get to see the newchildren. Where does Mother thinks Lily should volunteer in order to be around the children?
(a) The Birthing Center.
(b) The Nurturing Center.
(c) The Department of Justice.
(d) The Hatchery.
2. How many males are awarded per family?
(c) As many as the parents can care for.
3. When Jonas arrives at the House of the Old, he finds out that Asher and Fiona are both volunteering in which room?
(a) The infirmary.
(b) The bathing room.
(c) The waiting room.
(d) The kitchen.
4. What is Lily's comfort object?
(a) A soft blanket.
(b) A stuffed giraffe.
(c) A stuffed elephant.
(d) A toy mouse.
5. What is the name of Jonas's best friend introduced in Chapter 1?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many members are in Jonas's family?
2. What is Jonas's father's assignment?
3. In what month does the Ceremony of Twelve take place?
4. Why might Gabriel be released?
5. What is the name of the man that Larissa announces was released the morning Jonas came to the House of the Old?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)