|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The Ceremony of Twelve is when the children are assigned their life jobs. Who observes the child before placement?
(a) The Receiver.
(b) The Nurturers.
(c) The Elders.
(d) The Laborers.
2. Where did Benjamin, an Eleven, completed nearly four years of volunteer work?
(a) The Birthing Center.
(b) The Rehibilitation Center.
(c) Food Distribution.
(d) Childcare Center.
3. In which Ceremony are children named?
(a) The Ceremony of Ones.
(b) The Ceremony of Tens.
(c) The Birth Ceremony.
(d) The Name Ceremony.
4. What is the name of Jonas's best friend introduced in Chapter 1?
5. Are children allowed into the Releasing room?
(a) No, but Jonas is the exception.
(d) Only in December.
Short Answer Questions
1. At what age is a comfort toy taken away and recycled to the younger children?
2. The speaker announces that females under nine need to have these objects neatly tied at all times. Lily breaks this rule often.
3. Where does Jonas go to volunteer at the beginning of Chapter 4?
4. Who has the final say in changing a rule?
5. The Speaker accuses Jonas of this because he took an object home.
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)