|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many males are awarded per family?
(b) As many as the parents can care for.
2. How does Roberto feel when he walks through the special door in the Releasing room?
3. Birthmothers do not get to see the newchildren. Where does Mother thinks Lily should volunteer in order to be around the children?
(a) The Hatchery.
(b) The Birthing Center.
(c) The Department of Justice.
(d) The Nurturing Center.
4. In Chapter 3, what happens to the object as Asher and Jonas played catch?
(a) It becomes damaged.
(b) It falls apart.
(c) It floats mid-air.
(d) It changes.
5. Jonas casually picks up what object from a bucket where the snacks are kept?
(a) A banana.
(b) An orange.
(c) A baseball.
(d) An apple.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is one reason why a person is released?
2. In what month does the Ceremony of Twelve take place?
3. Where does Jonas's mother work?
4. What kind of eyes does Gabriel, the newchild, have?
5. During the ritual telling of feelings, each member describes an incident where they felt or displayed anger, frustration, or worry. What event does Jonas explains feelings of apprehension for?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)