|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is one reason why a person is released?
(a) The person is very old and can no longer contribute.
(b) The person laughs too much.
(c) The person is too smart.
(d) The person has blue eyes.
2. Most adults do not know _____ about themselves.
(a) The names of their parents.
(b) How tall they are.
(c) Their exact age.
(d) Their spouses assignment.
3. Who has the final say in changing a rule?
(a) The Receiver.
(b) The Nurturer.
(c) The Laborers.
(d) The Elders.
4. Where did Benjamin, an Eleven, completed nearly four years of volunteer work?
(a) The Birthing Center.
(b) Childcare Center.
(c) Food Distribution.
(d) The Rehibilitation Center.
5. What rule is NOT taken seriously?
(a) Teaching nines how to ride bicycles before the Ceremony.
(b) Giving a child a comfort toy.
(c) Giving a child an Assignment.
(d) Giving a child a name before the Ceremony of Ones.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Jonas go to volunteer at the beginning of Chapter 4?
2. When Jonas arrives at the House of the Old, he finds out that Asher and Fiona are both volunteering in which room?
3. What does it mean to be "released?"
4. What is the name of Jonas's best friend introduced in Chapter 1?
5. What is the name of Jonas's sister?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)