|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Lily's comfort object?
(a) A stuffed giraffe.
(b) A toy mouse.
(c) A soft blanket.
(d) A stuffed elephant.
2. Why might Gabriel be released?
(a) Lily does not want another brother.
(b) Gabriel cries too often.
(c) The family cannot have three children.
(d) He does not sleep through the night.
3. Birthmothers have how many births in three years?
4. What assignment does Lily think sounds like a luxury, a thought for which her mother reprimands her?
5. Who is Larissa?
(a) A woman in the House of Old.
(b) A friend of Fionas from school.
(c) Lily's cousin.
(d) Asher's sister.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many males are awarded per family?
2. During the ritual telling of feelings, each member describes an incident where they felt or displayed anger, frustration, or worry. What event does Jonas explains feelings of apprehension for?
3. The Ceremony of Twelve is when the children are assigned their life jobs. Who observes the child before placement?
4. What is the name of the infant that Father is concerned is not thriving?
5. What gift is given at the Ceremony of Nines?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)