|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. During the ritual telling of feelings, each member describes an incident where they felt or displayed anger, frustration, or worry. What event does Jonas explains feelings of apprehension for?
(a) The ceremony of Thirteen.
(b) The ceremony of Ten.
(c) The ceremony of Nine.
(d) The ceremony of Twelve.
2. In the beginning of the novel, it is revealed that Jonas is categorized into which age group?
3. Jonas says he feels frightened in the beginning of the novel, then he changes his mind and replaces the name of his feeling with what word?
4. What assignment does Jonas think Lily would be good at?
5. Information, including volunteer hours, is all housed in this building:
(a) The Nurturing Center.
(b) The House of the Old.
(c) The Department of Justice.
(d) The Hall of Open Records.
Short Answer Questions
1. Birthmothers have how many births in three years?
2. What is the name of the infant that Father is concerned is not thriving?
3. The Speaker accuses Jonas of this because he took an object home.
4. What assignment does Lily think sounds like a luxury, a thought for which her mother reprimands her?
5. What is the name of the man that Larissa announces was released the morning Jonas came to the House of the Old?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)