Eight Week Quiz G
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Because Gabriel is doing so well, where do the nurturers decide that Gabriel must be taken?
(a) To the nursery.
(b) To the House of the Old.
(c) To the Department of Justice.
(d) To the school.
2. What object does a person received when they receive their assignment?
(a) A medal.
(b) A badge.
(c) A name tag.
(d) A comfort toy.
3. Where does Jonas's mother work?
(a) The Department of Peace.
(b) The Department of Justice.
(c) The Department of Law.
(d) The Department of Litigation.
4. When can The Giver apply for release?
(a) During Jonas's training.
(b) After Jonas has been trained.
(c) When he has reached a certain age.
(d) When the Elders give him permission.
5. Where are children sent when they are released?
Short Answer Questions
1. At what age is a comfort toy taken away and recycled to the younger children?
2. What is Jonas's original number?
3. What memory does the Giver give Jonas, which males him wake with stinging skin?
4. What assignment does Lily think sounds like a luxury, a thought for which her mother reprimands her?
5. How does Roberto feel when he walks through the special door in the Releasing room?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)