Eight Week Quiz C
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What objects were are out at the Ceremony of Elevens?
(a) New watches.
(b) New clothing.
(c) New shoes.
(d) New haircuts.
2. When Jonas arrives at the House of the Old, he finds out that Asher and Fiona are both volunteering in which room?
(a) The infirmary.
(b) The kitchen.
(c) The waiting room.
(d) The bathing room.
3. What is the name of Jonas's sister?
4. Which committee thought of the Assignments?
(a) The Committee of Laborers.
(b) The Committee of Elders.
(c) The Committee of Nurturers.
(d) The Committee of Spouses.
5. What kind of eyes does Gabriel, the newchild, have?
Short Answer Questions
1. In what month does the Ceremony of Twelve take place?
2. What is the name of the female Jonas meets at the House of the Old?
3. What remedy is used to treat Jonas's new feelings from his dream in Chapter 5?
4. In which Ceremony are children named?
5. What rule is NOT taken seriously?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)