Eight Week Quiz A
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Benjamin, an Eleven, completed nearly four years of volunteer work?
(a) Food Distribution.
(b) The Rehibilitation Center.
(c) Childcare Center.
(d) The Birthing Center.
2. What rule is NOT taken seriously?
(a) Giving a child an Assignment.
(b) Giving a child a name before the Ceremony of Ones.
(c) Teaching nines how to ride bicycles before the Ceremony.
(d) Giving a child a comfort toy.
3. What does it mean to be "released?"
(a) To be removed from sports teams.
(b) To be removed from school.
(c) To be removed from the community.
(d) To be removed from church.
4. The Speaker accuses Jonas of this because he took an object home.
5. What is the name of the infant that Father is concerned is not thriving?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many members are in Jonas's family?
2. What is Jonas anticipating will take place at the Ceremony of Twelve?
3. Why might Gabriel be released?
4. Where does Jonas volunteer in Chapter 4?
5. What is Jonas's father's assignment?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)