|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What object does Jonas eat in order to feel the memory of a cold sensation?
(a) An icicle.
(b) A snowflake.
(c) A rain drop.
2. What objects were are out at the Ceremony of Elevens?
(a) New haircuts.
(b) New clothing.
(c) New watches.
(d) New shoes.
3. What does each family member need to sign that states they will not become too attached to Gabriel?
(a) A license.
(b) A contract.
(c) A lease.
(d) A pledge.
4. What memory does the Giver first give to Jonas to ease his heavy load?
(a) The memory of the apple.
(b) The sled memory.
(c) The memory of his spouse.
(d) The memory of a sunburn.
5. In what position does Jonas find The Giver in many times?
(a) Painting in color.
(c) Writing a new book.
(d) Hunched over in pain.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do parents move to after their children have grown up?
2. What is Jonas anticipating will take place at the Ceremony of Twelve?
3. When can The Giver apply for release?
4. Which female, whose original number is eighteen, sits beside Jonas during the Ceremony of Twelves?
5. What is the announcement from the Speaker regarding school that brings joy to the students?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)