|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When were the original numbers of the group at the Ceremony of Twelve given out?
(a) At the Ceremony of Nines.
(b) Before they entered the auditorium.
(c) At the Ceremony of Ones.
(d) At birth.
2. Why might Gabriel be released?
(a) The family cannot have three children.
(b) Lily does not want another brother.
(c) Gabriel cries too often.
(d) He does not sleep through the night.
3. What does Gabriel wake up in the night doing in Chapter 12?
4. What happens to the sled during the memory sequence in Chapter 12?
(a) It disappears.
(b) It breaks.
(c) It is different.
(d) It goes too fast.
5. What assignment does Jonas think Lily would be good at?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Jonas's reaction when The Giver begs for forgiveness after he gives Jonas the war memory?
2. What assignment does Madeline receive, which Jonas is glad he did not?
3. The Speaker accuses Jonas of this because he took an object home.
4. What object does Jonas eat in order to feel the memory of a cold sensation?
5. What is the name of the female Jonas meets at the House of the Old?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)