|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who makes the opening speech at the Ceremony of Twelves?
(a) The President.
(b) The Receiver.
(c) A Birthmother.
(d) The Chief Elder.
2. What happens to the audience when Jonas looks out upon them?
(a) They change, like the apple.
(b) They become blurry.
(c) They laugh.
(d) They boo him.
3. Jonas casually picks up what object from a bucket where the snacks are kept?
(a) An orange.
(b) A banana.
(c) A baseball.
(d) An apple.
4. Are children allowed into the Releasing room?
(a) Only in December.
(b) No, but Jonas is the exception.
5. What kind of eyes does Gabriel, the newchild, have?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does each family member need to sign that states they will not become too attached to Gabriel?
2. What assignment is Asher was given?
3. Jonas is prohibited from all of the following EXCEPT:
4. What character does Jonas try to give an awareness of the color red to?
5. What game do the children play out in the field where Asher and Jonas are playing in Chapter 17?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)