|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Giver give Jonas a memory of that gives Jonas great pain?
2. What can Jonas now see and keep by Chapter 17?
3. The speaker announces that females under nine need to have these objects neatly tied at all times. Lily breaks this rule often.
(b) Shoe strings.
(c) Hair ribbons.
4. Because Gabriel is doing so well, where do the nurturers decide that Gabriel must be taken?
(a) To the House of the Old.
(b) To the school.
(c) To the nursery.
(d) To the Department of Justice.
5. What does Jonas first dream of after seeing The Giver?
Short Answer Questions
1. The Giver was reluctant to hurt Jonas, but Jonas was firm and acted with what characteristic?
2. When Jonas gets home from playing catch with Asher in Chapter 3, he used what device to examine the object?
3. In which Ceremony are children named?
4. Why might Gabriel be released?
5. Where are children raised until they are named?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)