|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jonas hoard in preparation for his journey?
2. Birthmothers do not get to see the newchildren. Where does Mother thinks Lily should volunteer in order to be around the children?
(a) The Nurturing Center.
(b) The Hatchery.
(c) The Birthing Center.
(d) The Department of Justice.
3. At what age is a comfort toy taken away and recycled to the younger children?
4. What memory does the Giver give Jonas, which males him wake with stinging skin?
(c) Skinned knee.
(d) Chapped skin.
5. What will essentially happen if Jonas leaves the community?
(a) The community will rid themselves of Jonas's family.
(b) The community will be forced to bear the memories.
(c) The community will war against each other.
(d) The community will miss Jonas.
Short Answer Questions
1. What memory does the Giver first give to Jonas to ease his heavy load?
2. What does a child do to provoke Adults to call their children by their original number and not their name?
3. What character does Jonas try to give an awareness of the color red to?
4. What step must Tens make to continue on to adulthood?
5. What event does Jonas watch take place right before his eyes during the memory of war?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)