|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What assignment does Madeline receive, which Jonas is glad he did not?
(a) Fish Hatchery Attendent.
(c) Food Production.
2. When were the original numbers of the group at the Ceremony of Twelve given out?
(a) At the Ceremony of Nines.
(b) At the Ceremony of Ones.
(c) Before they entered the auditorium.
(d) At birth.
3. Which character is Jonas worried won't understand the concept of Release?
4. Who decids that identical twins would be too complicated?
(a) The former Receiver.
(b) The Elders.
(c) Jonas's Father.
(d) The Department of Justice.
5. What is the name of the infant that Father is concerned is not thriving?
Short Answer Questions
1. What assignment does Jonas think Lily would be good at?
2. At what age is a comfort toy taken away and recycled to the younger children?
3. What happened to the last Receiver, and why did she fail?
4. What does the Giver give Jonas a memory of that gives Jonas great pain?
5. What is Jonas's original number?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)