|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Jonas's original number?
2. Where does Jonas go to volunteer at the beginning of Chapter 4?
(a) The Childcare Center.
(b) The House of the Old.
(c) The Department of Justice.
(d) The Birthing Center.
3. What is the reason why Jonas's community does not have snow?
(a) Snow piles up on the streets.
(b) Snow ruins the sidewalks.
(c) Snow makes it hard to grow food.
(d) Snow creates more jobs.
4. What is the second memory The Giver gives Jonas, and does not reveal the name of it?
5. Jonas asks The Giver if he has ever had what member of family?
(a) A mother.
(b) A spouse.
(c) A brother.
(d) A father.
Short Answer Questions
1. Birthmothers do not get to see the newchildren. Where does Mother thinks Lily should volunteer in order to be around the children?
2. What is the first color Jonas is beginning to see?
3. What activity does a person start when they become a Seven?
4. What assignment does Jonas think Lily would be good at?
5. Seven's see the first sign of independence when they are given what article of clothing?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)