|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What emotion does Jonas experience when he receivs the memory of Christmas with family and friends?
2. What can Jonas now see and keep by Chapter 17?
3. How many males are awarded per family?
(b) As many as the parents can care for.
4. What can Jonas do now that he is exempt from rudeness?
(a) Ask any question of any citizen and receive answers.
(b) Question authority.
(c) Say exactly what he wants.
(d) Disobey rules.
5. What does the crowd do to show their acceptance of the Chief Elder's final decision regarding Jonas's assignment?
(a) They dance.
(b) They chant his name.
(c) They cheer loudly.
(d) They sing.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Jonas's original number?
2. Are children allowed into the Releasing room?
3. Who makes the opening speech at the Ceremony of Twelves?
4. What object does Jonas eat in order to feel the memory of a cold sensation?
5. Jonas experiences the following emotions during the war memory EXCEPT:
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)