|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of eyes does Gabriel, the newchild, have?
2. What happens to the sled during the memory sequence in Chapter 12?
(a) It disappears.
(b) It breaks.
(c) It goes too fast.
(d) It is different.
3. How do the children react to Jonas when he does not want to play the game in the field?
(a) They are irritated.
(b) They ask him to leave.
(c) They ask him to join.
(d) They question him.
4. What is the name of the infant that Father is concerned is not thriving?
5. What character does Jonas try to give an awareness of the color red to?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Giver give Jonas a memory of that gives Jonas great pain?
2. Seven's see the first sign of independence when they are given what article of clothing?
3. Where are children raised until they are named?
4. Are children allowed into the Releasing room?
5. What step must Tens make to continue on to adulthood?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)