|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 3, what happens to the object as Asher and Jonas played catch?
(a) It becomes damaged.
(b) It falls apart.
(c) It floats mid-air.
(d) It changes.
2. Seven's see the first sign of independence when they are given what article of clothing?
(a) A scarf.
(b) Front buttoned jackets.
(c) Shoes that buckle.
(d) Long pants.
3. Why might Gabriel be released?
(a) He does not sleep through the night.
(b) Lily does not want another brother.
(c) Gabriel cries too often.
(d) The family cannot have three children.
4. In which Ceremony are children named?
(a) The Name Ceremony.
(b) The Birth Ceremony.
(c) The Ceremony of Tens.
(d) The Ceremony of Ones.
5. What assignment does Jonas think Lily would be good at?
Short Answer Questions
1. When Jonas arrives at the House of the Old, he finds out that Asher and Fiona are both volunteering in which room?
2. What assignment does Madeline receive, which Jonas is glad he did not?
3. Who has the final say in changing a rule?
4. When a person is released, they are led through which room?
5. The speaker announces that females under nine need to have these objects neatly tied at all times. Lily breaks this rule often.
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)