|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What assignment does Fiona receive?
(a) Caretaker of the Old.
(c) Assistant DIrector of the Fish Hatchery.
(d) Assistant Director of Recreation.
2. Where are children raised until they are named?
3. Where does Jonas volunteer in Chapter 4?
(a) The Nurturing Center.
(b) The Department of Justice.
(c) A variety of places.
(d) The Childcare Center.
4. Are children allowed into the Releasing room?
(a) No, but Jonas is the exception.
(c) Only in December.
5. What assignment is Asher was given?
(a) Fish Hatchery Director of Personnel.
(b) Assistant Director of Recreation.
(c) Director of the Childcare Center.
(d) Assistant Director of the Department of Justice.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which committee thought of the Assignments?
2. What is the name of the man that Larissa announces was released the morning Jonas came to the House of the Old?
3. What is Jonas's original number?
4. What is the name of the female Jonas meets at the House of the Old?
5. What step must Tens make to continue on to adulthood?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)