|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Are children allowed into the Releasing room?
(b) No, but Jonas is the exception.
(c) Only in December.
2. When Jonas arrives at the House of the Old, he finds out that Asher and Fiona are both volunteering in which room?
(a) The waiting room.
(b) The infirmary.
(c) The kitchen.
(d) The bathing room.
3. What object does a person received when they receive their assignment?
(a) A badge.
(b) A medal.
(c) A name tag.
(d) A comfort toy.
4. How does Lily react to Mother tying her hair ribbons?
(a) She fidgets.
(b) She laughs.
(c) She squints.
(d) She cries.
5. What assignment does Madeline receive, which Jonas is glad he did not?
(c) Food Production.
(d) Fish Hatchery Attendent.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Roberto feel when he walks through the special door in the Releasing room?
2. Where are children sent when they are released?
3. What is Lily's comfort object?
4. What must Gabriel must be labeled in order to be released from the community?
5. Where are children raised until they are named?
This section contains 186 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)