|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In which Ceremony are children named?
(a) The Ceremony of Ones.
(b) The Ceremony of Tens.
(c) The Name Ceremony.
(d) The Birth Ceremony.
2. What is the name of the infant that Father is concerned is not thriving?
3. What is Jonas anticipating will take place at the Ceremony of Twelve?
(a) His assignment.
(b) A bicycle.
(c) A comfort toy.
4. What step must Tens make to continue on to adulthood?
(a) Obtain shorter hair.
(b) Braid their hair.
(d) Ride bicycles.
5. Which committee thought of the Assignments?
(a) The Committee of Laborers.
(b) The Committee of Nurturers.
(c) The Committee of Spouses.
(d) The Committee of Elders.
Short Answer Questions
1. What assignment does Madeline receive, which Jonas is glad he did not?
2. Where are children raised until they are named?
3. Which female, whose original number is eighteen, sits beside Jonas during the Ceremony of Twelves?
4. What objects were are out at the Ceremony of Elevens?
5. What kind of eyes does Gabriel, the newchild, have?
This section contains 180 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)