|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Birthmothers do not get to see the newchildren. Where does Mother thinks Lily should volunteer in order to be around the children?
(a) The Department of Justice.
(b) The Nurturing Center.
(c) The Hatchery.
(d) The Birthing Center.
2. In Chapter 3, what happens to the object as Asher and Jonas played catch?
(a) It floats mid-air.
(b) It falls apart.
(c) It changes.
(d) It becomes damaged.
3. After Jonas is skipped over, which character receives an assignment as Jonas sits silently hunched in his chair?
4. The speaker announces that females under nine need to have these objects neatly tied at all times. Lily breaks this rule often.
(a) Shoe strings.
(c) Hair ribbons.
5. How does Jonas feel when he is skipped by the Chief Elder at the Ceremony of Twelve?
Short Answer Questions
1. When Jonas arrives at the House of the Old, he finds out that Asher and Fiona are both volunteering in which room?
2. When Jonas gets home from playing catch with Asher in Chapter 3, he used what device to examine the object?
3. What assignment is Asher was given?
4. Where are children sent when they are released?
5. In which Ceremony are children named?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)