|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which committee thought of the Assignments?
(a) The Committee of Elders.
(b) The Committee of Laborers.
(c) The Committee of Spouses.
(d) The Committee of Nurturers.
2. Birthmothers have how many births in three years?
3. In The Matching of Spouses, which of the following is NOT considered a deciding factor?
4. Where does Jonas volunteer in Chapter 4?
(a) The Nurturing Center.
(b) A variety of places.
(c) The Department of Justice.
(d) The Childcare Center.
5. After Jonas is skipped over, which character receives an assignment as Jonas sits silently hunched in his chair?
Short Answer Questions
1. In which Ceremony are children named?
2. Where are children raised until they are named?
3. What is Gabriel's comfort object?
4. What is Jonas's original number?
5. What rule is NOT taken seriously?
This section contains 185 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)