|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What must Gabriel must be labeled in order to be released from the community?
2. Seven's see the first sign of independence when they are given what article of clothing?
(a) A scarf.
(b) Front buttoned jackets.
(c) Long pants.
(d) Shoes that buckle.
3. What activity does a person start when they become a Seven?
(a) Cooking classes.
(b) Bicycle lessons.
(c) Sewing classes.
(d) Volunteer hours.
4. How does Roberto feel when he walks through the special door in the Releasing room?
5. The speaker announces that females under nine need to have these objects neatly tied at all times. Lily breaks this rule often.
(a) Hair ribbons.
(c) Shoe strings.
Short Answer Questions
1. What assignment does Fiona receive?
2. Where does Jonas go to volunteer at the beginning of Chapter 4?
3. The Ceremony of Twelve is when the children are assigned their life jobs. Who observes the child before placement?
4. At what age is a comfort toy taken away and recycled to the younger children?
5. What does a child do to provoke Adults to call their children by their original number and not their name?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)