|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What step must Tens make to continue on to adulthood?
(b) Braid their hair.
(c) Obtain shorter hair.
(d) Ride bicycles.
2. The Ceremony of Twelve is when the children are assigned their life jobs. Who observes the child before placement?
(a) The Receiver.
(b) The Nurturers.
(c) The Laborers.
(d) The Elders.
3. What is Gabriel's comfort object?
(a) A walrus.
(b) A hippo.
(c) An elephant.
(d) A rabbit.
4. Which committee thought of the Assignments?
(a) The Committee of Spouses.
(b) The Committee of Laborers.
(c) The Committee of Elders.
(d) The Committee of Nurturers.
5. Jonas casually picks up what object from a bucket where the snacks are kept?
(a) A banana.
(b) An orange.
(c) A baseball.
(d) An apple.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Gabriel labeled at the Ceremony of Ones?
2. What feeling best describes Jonas as the Ceremony of Twelves approaches?
3. After Jonas is skipped over, which character receives an assignment as Jonas sits silently hunched in his chair?
4. Birthmothers have how many births in three years?
5. Who makes the opening speech at the Ceremony of Twelves?
This section contains 184 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)