|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 3, what happens to the object as Asher and Jonas played catch?
(a) It floats mid-air.
(b) It becomes damaged.
(c) It falls apart.
(d) It changes.
2. What kind of eyes does Gabriel, the newchild, have?
3. What is Gabriel labeled at the Ceremony of Ones?
4. Which committee thought of the Assignments?
(a) The Committee of Laborers.
(b) The Committee of Nurturers.
(c) The Committee of Spouses.
(d) The Committee of Elders.
5. What object does The Giver give Jonas the experience of, while he is sitting at the top of a snow-touched hill?
(a) A sled.
(b) A snowboard.
(c) A pair of skies.
(d) A bobsled.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where are children sent when they are released?
2. The Speaker accuses Jonas of this because he took an object home.
3. What does the crowd do to show their acceptance of the Chief Elder's final decision regarding Jonas's assignment?
4. What is Gabriel's comfort object?
5. Seven's see the first sign of independence when they are given what article of clothing?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)