|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What memory does the Giver first give to Jonas to ease his heavy load?
(a) The memory of the apple.
(b) The memory of his spouse.
(c) The memory of a sunburn.
(d) The sled memory.
2. What kind of eyes does Gabriel, the newchild, have?
3. What animal, which lost its mate, does The Giver gave Jonas a new memory of?
4. The Speaker accuses Jonas of this because he took an object home.
5. Which committee thought of the Assignments?
(a) The Committee of Nurturers.
(b) The Committee of Elders.
(c) The Committee of Laborers.
(d) The Committee of Spouses.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does each family member need to sign that states they will not become too attached to Gabriel?
2. When Jonas gets home from playing catch with Asher in Chapter 3, he used what device to examine the object?
3. Birthmothers do not get to see the newchildren. Where does Mother thinks Lily should volunteer in order to be around the children?
4. Why might Gabriel be released?
5. What activity does a person start when they become a Seven?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)