|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Jonas gets home from playing catch with Asher in Chapter 3, he used what device to examine the object?
(a) A camera.
(b) A telescope.
(c) A magnifying glass.
(d) A microscope.
2. What object does Jonas eat in order to feel the memory of a cold sensation?
(a) An icicle.
(b) A snowflake.
(d) A rain drop.
3. The speaker announces that females under nine need to have these objects neatly tied at all times. Lily breaks this rule often.
(b) Hair ribbons.
(c) Shoe strings.
4. The Speaker accuses Jonas of this because he took an object home.
5. Where are children sent when they are released?
Short Answer Questions
1. What quality does Jonas already have but cannot be described?
2. How does Lily react to Mother tying her hair ribbons?
3. What does the crowd do to show their acceptance of the Chief Elder's final decision regarding Jonas's assignment?
4. In The Matching of Spouses, which of the following is NOT considered a deciding factor?
5. What assignment does Lily think sounds like a luxury, a thought for which her mother reprimands her?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)