|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What assignment does Lily think sounds like a luxury, a thought for which her mother reprimands her?
2. Jonas casually picks up what object from a bucket where the snacks are kept?
(a) A baseball.
(b) A banana.
(c) An orange.
(d) An apple.
3. In Chapter 3, what happens to the object as Asher and Jonas played catch?
(a) It becomes damaged.
(b) It falls apart.
(c) It changes.
(d) It floats mid-air.
4. How does Lily react to Mother tying her hair ribbons?
(a) She squints.
(b) She laughs.
(c) She fidgets.
(d) She cries.
5. What quality does Jonas already have but cannot be described?
(a) The Ability to Judge.
(b) The Capacity to See Beyond.
(c) The Logic to Decide.
(d) The Intelligence to Explore.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what position does Jonas find The Giver in many times?
2. Seven's see the first sign of independence when they are given what article of clothing?
3. What activity does a person start when they become a Seven?
4. What does the crowd do to show their acceptance of the Chief Elder's final decision regarding Jonas's assignment?
5. What is Gabriel's comfort object?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)