|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What assignment does Lily think sounds like a luxury, a thought for which her mother reprimands her?
2. Which of the following is NOT a quality of a Receiver?
3. What does each family member need to sign that states they will not become too attached to Gabriel?
(a) A license.
(b) A contract.
(c) A pledge.
(d) A lease.
4. The speaker announces that females under nine need to have these objects neatly tied at all times. Lily breaks this rule often.
(c) Shoe strings.
(d) Hair ribbons.
5. What feeling best describes Jonas as the Ceremony of Twelves approaches?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the crowd do to show their acceptance of the Chief Elder's final decision regarding Jonas's assignment?
2. In The Matching of Spouses, which of the following is NOT considered a deciding factor?
3. What objects were are out at the Ceremony of Elevens?
4. In what position does Jonas find The Giver in many times?
5. The Giver was reluctant to hurt Jonas, but Jonas was firm and acted with what characteristic?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)