|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does each family member need to sign that states they will not become too attached to Gabriel?
(a) A license.
(b) A contract.
(c) A pledge.
(d) A lease.
2. The speaker announces that females under nine need to have these objects neatly tied at all times. Lily breaks this rule often.
(a) Hair ribbons.
(d) Shoe strings.
3. In The Matching of Spouses, which of the following is NOT considered a deciding factor?
4. What quality does Jonas already have but cannot be described?
(a) The Logic to Decide.
(b) The Intelligence to Explore.
(c) The Ability to Judge.
(d) The Capacity to See Beyond.
5. Birthmothers do not get to see the newchildren. Where does Mother thinks Lily should volunteer in order to be around the children?
(a) The Nurturing Center.
(b) The Birthing Center.
(c) The Hatchery.
(d) The Department of Justice.
Short Answer Questions
1. Birthmothers have how many births in three years?
2. What memory does the Giver first give to Jonas to ease his heavy load?
3. The Speaker accuses Jonas of this because he took an object home.
4. What object does Jonas eat in order to feel the memory of a cold sensation?
5. What assignment does Jonas think Lily would be good at?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)