|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What must Gabriel must be labeled in order to be released from the community?
2. What is Gabriel labeled at the Ceremony of Ones?
3. The Giver was reluctant to hurt Jonas, but Jonas was firm and acted with what characteristic?
4. Which committee thought of the Assignments?
(a) The Committee of Spouses.
(b) The Committee of Elders.
(c) The Committee of Laborers.
(d) The Committee of Nurturers.
5. In Chapter 3, what happens to the object as Asher and Jonas played catch?
(a) It falls apart.
(b) It floats mid-air.
(c) It becomes damaged.
(d) It changes.
Short Answer Questions
1. What object does Jonas eat in order to feel the memory of a cold sensation?
2. What memory does the Giver give Jonas, which males him wake with stinging skin?
3. What assignment does Jonas receive from The Chief Elder?
4. Birthmothers do not get to see the newchildren. Where does Mother thinks Lily should volunteer in order to be around the children?
5. What kind of eyes does Gabriel, the newchild, have?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)