|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What assignment does Jonas think Lily would be good at?
2. The Speaker accuses Jonas of this because he took an object home.
3. Which of the following is NOT a quality of a Receiver?
4. What is Gabriel's comfort object?
(a) An elephant.
(b) A rabbit.
(c) A hippo.
(d) A walrus.
5. What step must Tens make to continue on to adulthood?
(a) Ride bicycles.
(b) Obtain shorter hair.
(c) Braid their hair.
Short Answer Questions
1. The speaker announces that females under nine need to have these objects neatly tied at all times. Lily breaks this rule often.
2. What is the second memory The Giver gives Jonas, and does not reveal the name of it?
3. How many years have the Committee of Elders observed the community in order to decide on the next Receiver?
4. How does Lily react to Mother tying her hair ribbons?
5. Jonas casually picks up what object from a bucket where the snacks are kept?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)