|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What memory does the Giver first give to Jonas to ease his heavy load?
(a) The memory of the apple.
(b) The memory of his spouse.
(c) The memory of a sunburn.
(d) The sled memory.
2. What does Jonas suggest The Giver do so his load will not be so heavy?
(a) Give his books to the House of Old.
(b) Stop seeing Jonas.
(c) Visit the Department of Justice.
(d) Give Jonas painful memories.
3. What object does The Giver give Jonas the experience of, while he is sitting at the top of a snow-touched hill?
(a) A snowboard.
(b) A pair of skies.
(c) A bobsled.
(d) A sled.
4. In what position does Jonas find The Giver in many times?
(a) Painting in color.
(b) Writing a new book.
(d) Hunched over in pain.
5. How does Lily react to Mother tying her hair ribbons?
(a) She squints.
(b) She cries.
(c) She laughs.
(d) She fidgets.
Short Answer Questions
1. What memory does the Giver give Jonas, which males him wake with stinging skin?
2. Jonas casually picks up what object from a bucket where the snacks are kept?
3. What is Gabriel labeled at the Ceremony of Ones?
4. Which committee thought of the Assignments?
5. The speaker announces that females under nine need to have these objects neatly tied at all times. Lily breaks this rule often.
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)