|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jonas suggest The Giver do so his load will not be so heavy?
(a) Visit the Department of Justice.
(b) Give Jonas painful memories.
(c) Give his books to the House of Old.
(d) Stop seeing Jonas.
2. The speaker announces that females under nine need to have these objects neatly tied at all times. Lily breaks this rule often.
(a) Hair ribbons.
(b) Shoe strings.
3. Birthmothers have how many births in three years?
4. What memory does the Giver give Jonas, which males him wake with stinging skin?
(a) Skinned knee.
(b) Chapped skin.
5. What animal, which lost its mate, does The Giver gave Jonas a new memory of?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the crowd do to show their acceptance of the Chief Elder's final decision regarding Jonas's assignment?
2. What does each family member need to sign that states they will not become too attached to Gabriel?
3. What object does Jonas eat in order to feel the memory of a cold sensation?
4. Which of the following is NOT a quality of a Receiver?
5. What assignment does Jonas receive from The Chief Elder?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)