|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where are children sent when they are released?
2. In The Matching of Spouses, which of the following is NOT considered a deciding factor?
3. What object does Jonas eat in order to feel the memory of a cold sensation?
(a) An icicle.
(b) A snowflake.
(d) A rain drop.
4. What happens to the audience when Jonas looks out upon them?
(a) They laugh.
(b) They change, like the apple.
(c) They boo him.
(d) They become blurry.
5. Why might Gabriel be released?
(a) Lily does not want another brother.
(b) Gabriel cries too often.
(c) The family cannot have three children.
(d) He does not sleep through the night.
Short Answer Questions
1. What assignment does Jonas receive from The Chief Elder?
2. Birthmothers have how many births in three years?
3. When Jonas gets home from playing catch with Asher in Chapter 3, he used what device to examine the object?
4. How does Lily react to Mother tying her hair ribbons?
5. The Speaker accuses Jonas of this because he took an object home.
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)