|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the second memory The Giver gives Jonas, and does not reveal the name of it?
2. What feeling best describes Jonas as the Ceremony of Twelves approaches?
3. What assignment does Lily think sounds like a luxury, a thought for which her mother reprimands her?
4. What object does The Giver give Jonas the experience of, while he is sitting at the top of a snow-touched hill?
(a) A bobsled.
(b) A sled.
(c) A pair of skies.
(d) A snowboard.
5. How does Lily react to Mother tying her hair ribbons?
(a) She cries.
(b) She fidgets.
(c) She laughs.
(d) She squints.
Short Answer Questions
1. Birthmothers do not get to see the newchildren. Where does Mother thinks Lily should volunteer in order to be around the children?
2. What must Gabriel must be labeled in order to be released from the community?
3. Which committee thought of the Assignments?
4. What memory does the Giver first give to Jonas to ease his heavy load?
5. What kind of eyes does Gabriel, the newchild, have?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)