|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happened to the community when the old Receiver was released?
(a) They grew angry and resentful.
(b) They began to interpret her old dreams.
(c) The memories came back to the people.
(d) Nothing - they stayed the same.
2. What step must Tens make to continue on to adulthood?
(a) Ride bicycles.
(c) Braid their hair.
(d) Obtain shorter hair.
3. How does Lily react to Mother tying her hair ribbons?
(a) She fidgets.
(b) She laughs.
(c) She squints.
(d) She cries.
4. What feeling best describes Jonas as the Ceremony of Twelves approaches?
5. What must Gabriel must be labeled in order to be released from the community?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Giver give Jonas when he asks about Fiona's hair?
2. What objects were are out at the Ceremony of Elevens?
3. What is Gabriel labeled at the Ceremony of Ones?
4. What does each family member need to sign that states they will not become too attached to Gabriel?
5. What does Jonas first dream of after seeing The Giver?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)