|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What must Gabriel must be labeled in order to be released from the community?
2. What happened to the community when the old Receiver was released?
(a) They began to interpret her old dreams.
(b) They grew angry and resentful.
(c) The memories came back to the people.
(d) Nothing - they stayed the same.
3. What feeling best describes Jonas as the Ceremony of Twelves approaches?
4. Which committee thought of the Assignments?
(a) The Committee of Laborers.
(b) The Committee of Nurturers.
(c) The Committee of Spouses.
(d) The Committee of Elders.
5. What objects were are out at the Ceremony of Elevens?
(a) New shoes.
(b) New clothing.
(c) New watches.
(d) New haircuts.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jonas first dream of after seeing The Giver?
2. When can The Giver apply for release?
3. What will happen if Jonas dies?
4. Where are children sent when they are released?
5. What happens to Fiona's hair once Jonas and Fiona arrived at the House of Old in Chapter 12?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)