|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In The Matching of Spouses, which of the following is NOT considered a deciding factor?
2. Which committee thought of the Assignments?
(a) The Committee of Laborers.
(b) The Committee of Spouses.
(c) The Committee of Elders.
(d) The Committee of Nurturers.
3. What happens to Fiona's hair once Jonas and Fiona arrived at the House of Old in Chapter 12?
(a) She puts it in a ponytail.
(b) She braids it.
(c) I changes.
(d) She cut it.
4. What activity does a person start when they become a Seven?
(a) Sewing classes.
(b) Cooking classes.
(c) Volunteer hours.
(d) Bicycle lessons.
5. What is Gabriel labeled at the Ceremony of Ones?
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to the sled during the memory sequence in Chapter 12?
2. When did the council add the no release rule to the list for Jonas?
3. Where are children sent when they are released?
4. What does Jonas feel now as a result of his knowledge of the former Receiver and her failure?
5. What must Gabriel must be labeled in order to be released from the community?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)