|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does each family member need to sign that states they will not become too attached to Gabriel?
(a) A contract.
(b) A lease.
(c) A pledge.
(d) A license.
2. What must Gabriel must be labeled in order to be released from the community?
3. In The Matching of Spouses, which of the following is NOT considered a deciding factor?
4. What does the Giver give Jonas when he asks about Fiona's hair?
(a) A book.
(b) A piece of writing.
(c) A test.
(d) A pen.
5. What does Jonas first dream of after seeing The Giver?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Gabriel wake up in the night doing in Chapter 12?
2. What objects were are out at the Ceremony of Elevens?
3. How does Lily react to Mother tying her hair ribbons?
4. What happened to the last Receiver, and why did she fail?
5. When can The Giver apply for release?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)