|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where are children sent when they are released?
2. What happened to the last Receiver, and why did she fail?
(a) She was not happy to do her job.
(b) She wanted to have a family.
(c) She upset the community.
(d) She could not handle the good and bad memories.
3. What happens to the sled during the memory sequence in Chapter 12?
(a) It breaks.
(b) It is different.
(c) It goes too fast.
(d) It disappears.
4. What must Gabriel must be labeled in order to be released from the community?
5. What step must Tens make to continue on to adulthood?
(a) Ride bicycles.
(b) Obtain shorter hair.
(c) Braid their hair.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jonas first dream of after seeing The Giver?
2. What is Gabriel labeled at the Ceremony of Ones?
3. What activity does a person start when they become a Seven?
4. What will happen if Jonas dies?
5. How does Lily react to Mother tying her hair ribbons?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)