|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where are children sent when they are released?
2. What activity does a person start when they become a Seven?
(a) Bicycle lessons.
(b) Cooking classes.
(c) Volunteer hours.
(d) Sewing classes.
3. What does the Giver give Jonas when he asks about Fiona's hair?
(a) A piece of writing.
(b) A pen.
(c) A book.
(d) A test.
4. Which committee thought of the Assignments?
(a) The Committee of Elders.
(b) The Committee of Nurturers.
(c) The Committee of Spouses.
(d) The Committee of Laborers.
5. What does Jonas first dream of after seeing The Giver?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does each family member need to sign that states they will not become too attached to Gabriel?
2. What step must Tens make to continue on to adulthood?
3. In The Matching of Spouses, which of the following is NOT considered a deciding factor?
4. What happened to the last Receiver, and why did she fail?
5. What happens to the sled during the memory sequence in Chapter 12?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)