|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What objects were are out at the Ceremony of Elevens?
(a) New clothing.
(b) New watches.
(c) New haircuts.
(d) New shoes.
2. When did the council add the no release rule to the list for Jonas?
(a) At the Ceremony of Twelve.
(b) After the old Receiver died.
(c) When Lily was born.
(d) When Jonas was born.
3. What must Gabriel must be labeled in order to be released from the community?
4. What is Gabriel labeled at the Ceremony of Ones?
5. What happened to the community when the old Receiver was released?
(a) They grew angry and resentful.
(b) The memories came back to the people.
(c) They began to interpret her old dreams.
(d) Nothing - they stayed the same.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does each family member need to sign that states they will not become too attached to Gabriel?
2. What does Jonas feel now as a result of his knowledge of the former Receiver and her failure?
3. What activity does a person start when they become a Seven?
4. Which committee thought of the Assignments?
5. What is the first color Jonas is beginning to see?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)