|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Seven's see the first sign of independence when they are given what article of clothing?
(a) Front buttoned jackets.
(b) Long pants.
(c) Shoes that buckle.
(d) A scarf.
2. What step must Tens make to continue on to adulthood?
(b) Ride bicycles.
(c) Braid their hair.
(d) Obtain shorter hair.
3. Where are children sent when they are released?
4. What happened to the community when the old Receiver was released?
(a) They began to interpret her old dreams.
(b) Nothing - they stayed the same.
(c) The memories came back to the people.
(d) They grew angry and resentful.
5. What objects were are out at the Ceremony of Elevens?
(a) New clothing.
(b) New shoes.
(c) New haircuts.
(d) New watches.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the first color Jonas is beginning to see?
2. What happens to Fiona's hair once Jonas and Fiona arrived at the House of Old in Chapter 12?
3. What does the Giver give Jonas when he asks about Fiona's hair?
4. When can The Giver apply for release?
5. When did the council add the no release rule to the list for Jonas?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)