|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happened to the last Receiver, and why did she fail?
(a) She could not handle the good and bad memories.
(b) She upset the community.
(c) She was not happy to do her job.
(d) She wanted to have a family.
2. Where are children sent when they are released?
3. What step must Tens make to continue on to adulthood?
(a) Braid their hair.
(b) Ride bicycles.
(c) Obtain shorter hair.
4. What does each family member need to sign that states they will not become too attached to Gabriel?
(a) A lease.
(b) A contract.
(c) A license.
(d) A pledge.
5. What does Jonas feel now as a result of his knowledge of the former Receiver and her failure?
Short Answer Questions
1. What activity does a person start when they become a Seven?
2. What is Gabriel labeled at the Ceremony of Ones?
3. What will happen if Jonas dies?
4. What feeling best describes Jonas as the Ceremony of Twelves approaches?
5. What happens to the sled during the memory sequence in Chapter 12?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)