|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When can The Giver apply for release?
(a) After Jonas has been trained.
(b) During Jonas's training.
(c) When the Elders give him permission.
(d) When he has reached a certain age.
2. What will happen if Jonas dies?
(a) He will forget everything.
(b) The Giver will receive his memories.
(c) His parents will receive his bad memories.
(d) His memories will go back to the people.
3. Seven's see the first sign of independence when they are given what article of clothing?
(a) Long pants.
(b) A scarf.
(c) Front buttoned jackets.
(d) Shoes that buckle.
4. What happens to Fiona's hair once Jonas and Fiona arrived at the House of Old in Chapter 12?
(a) She braids it.
(b) I changes.
(c) She puts it in a ponytail.
(d) She cut it.
5. What feeling best describes Jonas as the Ceremony of Twelves approaches?
Short Answer Questions
1. What step must Tens make to continue on to adulthood?
2. What objects were are out at the Ceremony of Elevens?
3. What does Jonas first dream of after seeing The Giver?
4. What activity does a person start when they become a Seven?
5. What is Gabriel labeled at the Ceremony of Ones?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)