|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who exclaims over the changes in Puff's play?
2. Whose point is being argued about actors being "the abstract and brief chronicles of the times"?
3. What should the point about actors be applied to, according to Puff?
4. What does the second scene in Act 3, Scene 1 begin with?
5. What do Puff, Dangle, and Sneer do at the beginning of Act 3, Scene 1?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Compare and contrast two of the following: Dangle, Sneer, Puff, and Plagiary.
Essay Topic 2
Choose two characters that act as a foil to one another. In what ways do these characters serve as opposites? Are these differences indicative of good and evil?
Essay Topic 3
How would the story be different if Puff's play was historically accurate?
This section contains 164 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)