|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Puff plan to do regardless of what happens on stage?
2. Who says that plays should show things that might happen?
3. Who asks if Puff has introduced a love story into his plot?
4. How does Puff's play continue?
5. Who comments that the under-plot is so well formed that it could have made a tragedy all by itself?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1Compare and contrast two of the following: Dangle, Sneer, Puff, and Plagiary.
Essay Topic 2Choose two characters that act as a foil to one another. In what ways do these characters serve as opposites? Are these differences indicative of good and evil?
Essay Topic 3How does Dangle and Sneer's friendship affect the story?
This section contains 180 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)