|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who reassures Puff that the changes made are for the good of the play?
2. Who responds arrogantly to questions and comments during the rehearsal?
3. How does the prompter say that Puff will find the play?
4. What kind of emotion is presented in Puff's play?
5. Which character is not a playwright?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
How are the different symbols used throughout the play to represent abstract concepts? Detail and explain how the symbols are used to describe certain abstract concepts and which concepts they describe.
Essay Topic 2
How do the minor characters in the play affect the plot? How would the play be different if one or more of these characters were removed?
Essay Topic 3
Which character do you think is the most important, and why?
This section contains 152 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)