|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who reassures Puff that the changes made are for the good of the play?
2. Who suggests that the under-plot could have made a comedy?
3. What does the scene contain?
4. What offer does Puff make regarding the play?
5. What does the young man in the scene learn?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
How does Dangle and Sneer's friendship affect the story?
Essay Topic 2
Is Sir Fretful Plagiary's behavior a clever ruse to stay in the public eye, or is he ignorant of the criticisms of his work? What do you think, and why?
Essay Topic 3
How does Dangle change throughout the play? Detail the changes he makes and the reasons behind those changes.
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)