|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What consists of bad poetry in Puff's play?
2. How is the exposition handled in Puff's play?
3. Who suggests that the under-plot could have made a comedy?
4. What does Puff claim about the appearance of the line that begins the second scene of Act 3, Scene 1?
5. What does Puff pride himself on?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Choose one of the main themes in this play and detail its recurrences throughout the play. What does it add to the action of the play? How does it affect the different characters?
Essay Topic 2
How does Dangle change throughout the play? Detail the changes he makes and the reasons behind those changes.
Essay Topic 3
How does Dangle and Sneer's friendship affect the story?
This section contains 184 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)