|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who suggests that the romance in the play is improbable?
2. Who refers to a character that refuses to give an opinion unless he is absolutely sure of the facts?
3. Who asks if Puff has introduced a love story into his plot?
4. Who writes the play within "The Critic"?
5. What happens during the scene in which the characters talk at length about Queen Elizabeth?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
How do you think each character's negative aspects and self-importance affects the play as a whole?
Essay Topic 2
Which character do you think is the most important, and why?
Essay Topic 3
How would the story be different if Puff's play was historically accurate?
This section contains 605 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)