|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who has taken advantage of Puff's offer regarding his play?
2. Who has a mad scene in Puff's play?
3. What does the young man in the scene learn?
4. What is Puff's play about?
5. Whom does the governor's daughter fall in love with in Puff's play?
Essay Topic 1
How do the minor characters in the play affect the plot? How would the play be different if one or more of these characters were removed?
Essay Topic 2
How does Dangle and Sneer's friendship affect the story?
Essay Topic 3
How is the setting of "The Critic" significant? What would change if the play were set in a different location?
This section contains 626 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)