|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who claims that two people can have the same idea but sometimes one of them just has it first?
2. What does Puff say the changes are affecting?
3. What does Puff claim is wonderful?
4. What should the point about actors be applied to, according to Puff?
5. What does the old man in the play do?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Compare and contrast Sneer and Plagiary. How are their relationships with Dangle similar and different?
Essay Topic 2
How does the point-of-view enhance and inhibit the story? How would the story be different if a different point of view were used?
Essay Topic 3
Choose two characters that act as a foil to one another. In what ways do these characters serve as opposites? Are these differences indicative of good and evil?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)