|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who comments that Puff's play seems contrived and artificial?
2. What does the second scene in Act 3, Scene 1 begin with?
3. What does the actor playing Whiskerandos tell Puff?
4. What does the young man in the scene learn?
5. What does Puff claim is wonderful?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
How do the minor characters in the play affect the plot? How would the play be different if one or more of these characters were removed?
Essay Topic 2
How does Dangle change throughout the play? Detail the changes he makes and the reasons behind those changes.
Essay Topic 3
Which characters are present in the play as the protagonist and the antagonist? Why are these characters labeled in this way?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)