|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Puff complain that the actors have done?
2. Whom does Puff join in order to watch the rehearsal of his play?
3. Who says that plays should show things that might happen?
4. Who reassures Puff that the changes made are for the good of the play?
5. What does Puff plan to do regardless of what happens on stage?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
How would the story be different if Puff's play was historically accurate?
Essay Topic 2
How do you think each character's negative aspects and self-importance affects the play as a whole?
Essay Topic 3
How are the different symbols used throughout the play to represent abstract concepts? Detail and explain how the symbols are used to describe certain abstract concepts and which concepts they describe.
This section contains 179 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)