|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. When does Puff become upset during the rehearsal?
2. Who tells Puff that he is interrupting their feelings?
3. What directions does Puff give the actors during the rehearsal?
4. What does Puff use his argument in Act 2, Scene 1 for?
5. Who comments on Puff's clever use of words several times during the rehearsal?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
How would the story be different if Puff's play was historically accurate?
Essay Topic 2
How does Dangle and Sneer's friendship affect the story?
Essay Topic 3
How do the minor characters in the play affect the plot? How would the play be different if one or more of these characters were removed?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)