Mid-Book Test (up to Act 1, Scene 2)
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer the question with a short answer.
1. What type of play is Sheridan's "The Critic"?
2. Why would Plagiary rather be abused than not mentioned at all?
3. Who says that abuse is always going to appear from somewhere?
4. What is Puff a professional at doing?
5. What does Mrs. Dangle tell Plagiary about Dangle and Sneer?
Short Essay Questions
Directions: Answer the questions with a short paragraph.
1. At the end of Act 1, Scene 1, Part 2, what does the servant tell Dangle, and how does Sneer react?
This section contains 879 words|
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)