|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who comments on Puff's clever use of words several times during the rehearsal?
2. Who hopes that Puff's play will not contain a scandal about Queen Elizabeth?
3. What do Puff, Dangle, and Sneer do at the beginning of Act 3, Scene 1?
(a) Take their seats.
(b) They are not present at the beginning of this scene.
(d) Look for one another.
4. Who has taken advantage of Puff's offer regarding his play?
(c) The actors.
5. Who tells Puff that he is interrupting their feelings?
(a) The actor playing the Spanish soldier.
(d) The actress playing Tilburina.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Dangle respond to Puff's lament?
2. What should the point about actors be applied to, according to Puff?
3. Who does not believe that the complicated meaning of the old man's actions was conveyed by his actions?
4. Who responds arrogantly to questions and comments during the rehearsal?
5. Whose point is being argued about actors being "the abstract and brief chronicles of the times"?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)