|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who exclaims over the changes in Puff's play?
2. Who has taken advantage of Puff's offer regarding his play?
(a) The actors.
3. What does Puff convince Dangle and Sneer to appear to do?
(a) Attend the last rehearsal of his play.
(b) Go home early.
(c) Alter their opinions.
(d) Go to dinner with him.
4. Who tells the actors that the rehearsal was good but not quite perfect?
5. How does Puff react to the placement of the actor playing the River Thames and the actors playing the river's banks?
(a) He approves of the actors.
(b) He laughs at the comic effect.
(c) He fires the actors.
(d) He becomes frustrated.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Puff's play set?
2. What does Puff claim that every tragedy has to have?
3. Who claims that Puff's play is brilliant?
4. Which character is not a playwright?
5. Who comments on the origin of the line that begins the second scene in Act 3, Scene 1?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)