|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who asks if Puff has introduced a love story into his plot?
(d) Mrs. Dangle.
2. Who asks if the scene revealed is the setting for the under-plot?
3. Who comments that Puff's play seems contrived and artificial?
4. Who exclaims over the changes in Puff's play?
5. Who claims that two people can have the same idea but sometimes one of them just has it first?
Short Answer Questions
1. After the scene depicting the battle at sea, what is contained in the procession that follows?
2. Who does Puff order to die repeatedly?
3. Who suggests that the under-plot could have made a comedy?
4. Who tells Puff that he is interrupting their feelings?
5. Who is making an argument at the beginning of Act 2, Scene 1?
This section contains 174 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)