|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Puff, Dangle, and Sneer watch?
(a) The actors quitting.
(b) They are too busy arguing to watch anything.
(c) Puff's family arriving.
(d) The actors in Puff's play rehearse.
2. Who comments on the origin of the line that begins the second scene in Act 3, Scene 1?
3. Who comments on how the under-plot had completely nothing to do with the main plot?
4. Who exclaims over the changes in Puff's play?
5. What does Puff complain about near the end of Act 2, Scene 2?
(a) The actors' poor acting.
(b) The length of his play.
(d) How many cuts there have been.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whom does the governor's daughter fall in love with in Puff's play?
2. In "The Critic", what does the specific satirize?
3. How does Puff's play continue?
4. What does the young man in the scene learn?
5. What does Puff use his argument in Act 2, Scene 1 for?
This section contains 276 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)