|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Puff claim is wonderful?
(a) The revised play.
(b) The acting during the rehearsal.
(c) Dangle and Sneer's attendance at the rehearsal.
(d) His original piece of writing.
2. Whom does the governor's daughter fall in love with in Puff's play?
(b) William Raleigh.
(d) The son of a Spanish admiral.
3. What does Puff say will be in his play to Dangle and Sneer's approbation?
(a) A fiery battle at sea.
(b) A love scene.
(c) None of these is correct.
(d) An appearance by Queen Elizabeth.
4. What does the actor playing Whiskerandos tell Puff?
(a) That he needs better chemistry with Tilburina.
(c) That he quits.
(d) That he cannot die all night.
5. Though Puff says Queen Elizabeth does not appear, what makes it as good as if she did appear?
(a) The fact that she speaks from offstage.
(b) The fact that she is frequently spoken about.
(c) Queen Elizabeth is in the play.
(d) The fact that she is dead during the play's action.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who comments on Puff's clever use of words several times during the rehearsal?
2. What does Puff clarify during the rehearsal?
3. What do Puff, Dangle, and Sneer do at the beginning of Act 3, Scene 1?
4. What does the scene contain?
5. What does Puff use his argument in Act 2, Scene 1 for?
This section contains 312 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)