|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does the prompter say that Puff will find the play?
(a) Extremely short.
(b) Extremely long.
(c) Quite long.
(d) Quite short.
2. Who hopes that Puff's play will not contain a scandal about Queen Elizabeth?
3. Who is making an argument at the beginning of Act 2, Scene 1?
4. Whom does Puff join in order to watch the rehearsal of his play?
(a) Sneer and Puff.
(b) Dangle and Sneer.
(c) Plagiary and Puff.
(d) Dangle and Puff.
5. Which character is not as smart as he thinks?
(d) All answers are correct.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who suggests that the romance in the play is improbable?
2. What does the scene contain?
3. What should the point about actors be applied to, according to Puff?
4. What does Puff use his argument in Act 2, Scene 1 for?
5. Who tells Puff that he is interrupting their feelings?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)