|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whom does the governor's daughter fall in love with in Puff's play?
(a) The son of a Spanish admiral.
(b) William Raleigh.
2. Who claims that Puff's play is brilliant?
3. How is the exposition handled in Puff's play?
(a) There is no exposition in Puff's play.
(c) Neither badly nor brilliantly.
(d) Very well.
4. What is Puff's play about?
(a) The Spanish-American War.
(b) The French's treachery.
(c) The Spanish Armada.
(d) Julius Caesar.
5. What does Puff clarify during the rehearsal?
(a) What is meant and what is not meant.
(b) What he thinks of Plagiary's work.
(c) That he is a huge fan of the theatre.
(d) That he does not like Dangle.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who asks for the music to begin?
2. What is satirized by the hope for a lack of scandal about Queen Elizabeth?
3. Who suggests that the romance in the play is improbable?
4. Who says that actors are always good judges?
5. What does Puff claim that every tragedy has to have?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)