|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the prompter tell Puff when Puff calls for the beginning of the next scene?
(a) The scene is very long.
(b) The actors have all quit.
(d) The set is not ready.
2. How is the exposition handled in Puff's play?
(a) Very well.
(b) There is no exposition in Puff's play.
(d) Neither badly nor brilliantly.
3. After the scene depicting the battle at sea, what is contained in the procession that follows?
(a) All of the English rivers.
(b) Queen Elizabeth.
(c) The Spanish soldiers.
(d) Dead soldiers.
4. What should the point about actors be applied to, according to Puff?
5. As Puff grows increasing upset, whom does he push?
(b) A secondary character.
(d) The actress playing Tilburina.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which character's name signifies his theft of others' ideas?
2. How does Puff's play continue?
3. Who comments on how the under-plot had completely nothing to do with the main plot?
4. Whose point is being argued about actors being "the abstract and brief chronicles of the times"?
5. Who suggests that the romance in the play is improbable?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)