|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice, 5 short answer, and 0 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. What does the curtain reveal when it rises?
a) The love scene.
b) A courtroom scene.
c) The battle at sea scene.
d) The orphan scene.
2. Who suggests that the musicians should just do what they came for and play their music?
3. Who tells Puff to stop interrupting the rehearsal?
4. Whose arrival does the servant announce near the end of Act 1, Scene 1, Part 2?
a) A group of Italian musicians and an Interpreter.
5. Where does Act 1, Scene 1, Part 1 begin?
a) In the street.
This section contains 853 words|
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)