Final Test - Medium
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who says that plays should show things that might happen?
2. Who comments on how the under-plot had completely nothing to do with the main plot?
3. What does Puff claim is wonderful?
(a) Dangle and Sneer's attendance at the rehearsal.
(b) The acting during the rehearsal.
(c) The revised play.
(d) His original piece of writing.
4. What does Puff convince Dangle and Sneer to appear to do?
(a) Attend the last rehearsal of his play.
(b) Alter their opinions.
(c) Go to dinner with him.
(d) Go home early.
5. Though Puff says Queen Elizabeth does not appear, what makes it as good as if she did appear?
(a) The fact that she speaks from offstage.
(b) The fact that she is dead during the play's action.
(c) The fact that she is frequently spoken about.
(d) Queen Elizabeth is in the play.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Puff's play about?
2. Who announces that everything is ready for the rehearsal to begin?
3. Who comments on the origin of the line that begins the second scene in Act 3, Scene 1?
4. What do the comments about the Spanish Armada and Tilbury refer to?
5. What explanations are offered during Puff's play?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)