|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who comments that Puff's play seems contrived and artificial?
2. Who comments on Puff's clever use of words several times during the rehearsal?
3. How does the prompter say that Puff will find the play?
(a) Extremely long.
(b) Quite long.
(c) Extremely short.
(d) Quite short.
4. Who reassures Puff that the changes made are for the good of the play?
(d) The actors.
5. What does Puff say that plays should not show?
(a) Things that happen every day.
(b) Plays should show anything the writer wants.
(c) Things that are unrealistic.
(d) Things that happen between families.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the prompter tell Puff when Puff calls for the beginning of the next scene?
2. Who asks if the scene revealed is the setting for the under-plot?
3. What does the old man in the play do?
4. Who asks if Puff has introduced a love story into his plot?
5. Which character is not a playwright?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)