|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who comments on how the under-plot had completely nothing to do with the main plot?
2. Who comments on the origin of the line that begins the second scene in Act 3, Scene 1?
3. Who explains the complicated meaning of the old man's actions?
4. Whom does the governor's daughter fall in love with in Puff's play?
(a) William Raleigh.
(c) The son of a Spanish admiral.
5. Who does Puff order to die repeatedly?
(b) The governor of the fort.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Puff, Dangle, and Sneer do at the beginning of Act 3, Scene 1?
2. Who has taken advantage of Puff's offer regarding his play?
3. Who says that plays should show things that might happen?
4. What consists of bad poetry in Puff's play?
5. Who is making an argument at the beginning of Act 2, Scene 1?
This section contains 181 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)