|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. As Puff grows increasing upset, whom does he push?
(a) The actress playing Tilburina.
(d) A secondary character.
2. What happens during the scene in which the characters talk at length about Queen Elizabeth?
(a) A battle scene.
(b) Tilburina goes insane.
(c) Nothing because the scene has been cut.
(d) The orphan discovers his parentage.
3. Who tells Puff to stop interrupting the rehearsal?
4. What do Dangle and Sneer express a hope for after the love scene?
(a) The appearance of King Ferdinand.
(b) A suicide attempt by one of the secondary characters.
(c) The appearance of Queen Elizabeth and a battle.
(d) A battle scene in which Tilburina dies.
5. What does Puff pride himself on?
(a) The cleverness of his plot twists.
(b) How well he captured the truth of life.
(c) His disconnected under-plot.
(d) His romantic inspiration.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the second scene in Act 3, Scene 1 begin with?
2. What directions does Puff give the actors during the rehearsal?
3. What does Puff say will be in his play to Dangle and Sneer's approbation?
4. Who suggests that the under-plot could have made a comedy?
5. What offer does Puff make regarding the play?
This section contains 273 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)