|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who claims that Puff's play is brilliant?
2. Who suggests that the romance in the play is improbable?
3. What does Puff say the changes are affecting?
(a) His appetite.
(b) His sleep.
(c) His writing.
(d) His feelings.
4. Where is Puff's play set?
(a) In Spain.
(b) At Tilbury Fort.
(c) In Iceland.
(d) In Italy.
5. Who reassures Puff that the changes made are for the good of the play?
(c) The actors.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is satirized by the hope for a lack of scandal about Queen Elizabeth?
2. What does the second scene in Act 3, Scene 1 begin with?
3. What does Puff clarify during the rehearsal?
4. Who tells Puff to stop interrupting the rehearsal?
5. Who does Puff order to die repeatedly?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)