|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who asks if Puff has introduced a love story into his plot?
(b) Mrs. Dangle.
2. Which character is not as smart as he thinks?
(a) All answers are correct.
3. Which character's name signifies his attitude toward other playwrights?
4. Which character's name signifies his tendency of dangling his connections before his friends?
5. Who asks if the scene revealed is the setting for the under-plot?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Puff respond to the question of whether a love story has been introduced into his plot?
2. Who has taken advantage of Puff's offer regarding his play?
3. Who tells Puff to stop interrupting the rehearsal?
4. What does the scene contain?
5. What do the comments about the Spanish Armada and Tilbury refer to?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)