|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whom does Puff join in order to watch the rehearsal of his play?
(a) Dangle and Puff.
(b) Plagiary and Puff.
(c) Sneer and Puff.
(d) Dangle and Sneer.
2. Who hopes that Puff's play will not contain a scandal about Queen Elizabeth?
3. Which character's name signifies his theft of others' ideas?
4. Whose point is being argued about actors being "the abstract and brief chronicles of the times"?
5. What does Puff say will be in his play to Dangle and Sneer's approbation?
(a) An appearance by Queen Elizabeth.
(b) None of these is correct.
(c) A love scene.
(d) A fiery battle at sea.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the young man in the scene learn?
2. Who exclaims over the changes in Puff's play?
3. What does the curtain reveal when it rises?
4. Whom does the governor's daughter fall in love with in Puff's play?
5. What does Puff claim about the appearance of the line that begins the second scene of Act 3, Scene 1?
This section contains 255 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)