Mid-Book Test (up to Act 1, Scene 2)
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. Whom does Puff agree to let attend his rehearsal?
2. Who claims that the theatre's deterioration results from the audience?
3. How did Puff make his living?
a) By inventing a series of personal setbacks and writing about them.
b) By producing plays.
c) By writing novels about his childhood.
d) By writing plays.
4. How did Puff's former way of making his living cause him to feel?
5. Whose ideas are as empty as his words?
6. Why does...
This section contains 515 words|
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)