1. What is the driving force of this play?
Pretensions of people who think they know more than they do.
2. Whose purity is referred to in the Prologue?
3. Who speaks in the Prologue?
The Honourable Richard Fitzpatrick.
4. Where was "The Critic" first performed?
Drury Lane Theatre.
5. What does the Prologue accuse the Muses of being corrupted by?
The desire to please artistic critics.
6. What author is alluded to in the Prologue?
7. Where does Act 1, Scene 1, Part 1 begin?
In Dangle's house.
This section contains 4,301 words
(approx. 15 pages at 300 words per page)