|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who asks for Sneer and Dangle's help at the beginning of Act 1, Scene 2?
(d) Mrs. Dangle.
2. Who worries that they have been too hard on Plagiary?
3. Whose purity is referred to in the Prologue?
(a) The Vestal Virgins'.
(b) The Muses'.
4. Who claims that the theatre's deterioration results from the audience?
5. Whose language obscures who he truly is?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who responds arrogantly to questions and comments during the rehearsal?
2. When does the Servant announce Puff's arrival?
3. Who writes the play within "The Critic"?
4. What is Plagiary unable to accept?
5. What does Puff use his argument in Act 2, Scene 1 for?
This section contains 182 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)