|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who says that actors are always good judges?
2. Who is the well-known writer whose pending production Dangle reads about in Act 1, Scene 1, Part 1?
3. What is Puff a professional at doing?
(a) Writing plays.
(c) Acting in tragedies.
(d) Improving the words and writings of others.
4. Why does Puff object to Dangle's suggestion at the end of Act 1, Scene 2?
(a) Because he needs to go home for dinner.
(b) Because he thinks it is a bad suggestion.
(c) Because he has puffing to do.
(d) Puff agrees to Dangle's suggestion.
5. Where is Puff's play set?
(a) In Iceland.
(b) In Italy.
(c) At Tilbury Fort.
(d) In Spain.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Plagiary asks if Dangle and Sneer like his play, what does Sneer say?
2. Why would Plagiary rather be abused than not mentioned at all?
3. What consists of bad poetry in Puff's play?
4. Whose point is being argued about actors being "the abstract and brief chronicles of the times"?
5. When Puff changes his way of making a living, what does he turn to?
This section contains 256 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)