|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the old man in the play do?
(a) Explain that the country will never win the war though they are just.
(b) Laughs at Puff.
(c) Shake his head and exit the stage in silence.
(d) Claims that the country will never win the war because they are not just.
2. Who comments on the origin of the line that begins the second scene in Act 3, Scene 1?
3. Who enters after the musicians leave the room?
4. What kind of emotion is presented in Puff's play?
(a) None whatsoever.
5. What does the actor playing Whiskerandos tell Puff?
(a) That he cannot die all night.
(b) That he quits.
(c) That he needs better chemistry with Tilburina.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who hopes that Puff's play will not contain a scandal about Queen Elizabeth?
2. Of what is Plagiary scared?
3. How does Puff respond to the question of whether a love story has been introduced into his plot?
4. How did Puff's former way of making his living cause him to feel?
5. What consists of bad poetry in Puff's play?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)