|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Puff plan to do regardless of what happens on stage?
(a) Never produce another play.
(b) Publish every word of his original text.
(c) Hold another rehearsal.
(d) Hire new actors.
2. How is the exposition handled in Puff's play?
(a) Very well.
(b) There is no exposition in Puff's play.
(d) Neither badly nor brilliantly.
3. Who praises Puff's cleverness in making a living at puffing?
4. Who is making an argument at the beginning of Act 2, Scene 1?
5. What should the point about actors be applied to, according to Puff?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Puff a professional at doing?
2. What does the prompter tell Puff when Puff calls for the beginning of the next scene?
3. As the first scene opens, what are Mr. and Mrs. Dangle doing?
4. What does Dangle say about Sneer before Sneer enters?
5. Which character's name signifies his tendency of dangling his connections before his friends?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)