|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who tells Puff to stop interrupting the rehearsal?
2. What should the point about actors be applied to, according to Puff?
3. Which character's name signifies his work being superfluous?
4. What does Dangle suggest he and Sneer do together after Sneer enters the room?
(a) Rent an apartment.
(b) Attend the first performance of Puff's play.
(c) Watch Plagiary's newest play.
(d) Collaborate on a play.
5. What is Dangle's only interest?
(b) His wife.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is making an argument at the beginning of Act 2, Scene 1?
2. What explanations are offered during Puff's play?
3. Who tells Puff that his identity has already been published?
4. Who says that abuse is always going to appear from somewhere?
5. Who worries that they have been too hard on Plagiary?
This section contains 171 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)