|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who tells Puff that he is interrupting their feelings?
(a) The actor playing the Spanish soldier.
(b) The actress playing Tilburina.
2. What does Sneer say about Plagiary's play that he has read?
(a) How wonderful it was.
(b) How awful it is.
(c) That Sneer wants to produce it.
(d) That Plagiary should write a sequel.
3. Who suggests that someone would be doing Plagiary a favor by stealing his ideas?
4. As the first scene opens, what are Mr. and Mrs. Dangle doing?
(a) Rehearsing a scene from their play.
(b) Eating breakfast.
(c) Reading a book to their child.
(d) Eating dinner.
5. What does Puff clarify during the rehearsal?
(a) That he does not like Dangle.
(b) That he is a huge fan of the theatre.
(c) What he thinks of Plagiary's work.
(d) What is meant and what is not meant.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Dangle say about Sneer before Sneer enters?
2. What does Puff list examples of?
3. Who suggests that the musicians should just do what they came for and play their music?
4. What author is alluded to in the Prologue?
5. Which character's name signifies his work being superfluous?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)