|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Puff list examples of?
(a) The plays that he has written.
(b) The different ways in which puffing is used.
(c) The writers that are not good.
(d) The friends he has.
2. Who does Puff claim that he taught to speak better?
3. What happened when Puff pleaded for charity?
(a) He lost money.
(b) He was arrested.
(c) He made a lot of money.
(d) He never pleaded for charity.
4. Who refers to a character that refuses to give an opinion unless he is absolutely sure of the facts?
5. What does Dangle suggest he and Sneer do together after Sneer enters the room?
(a) Watch Plagiary's newest play.
(b) Attend the first performance of Puff's play.
(c) Collaborate on a play.
(d) Rent an apartment.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who refers to a nasty notice about Plagiary's play in an earlier newspaper?
2. How did Puff's former way of making his living cause him to feel?
3. When Puff changes his way of making a living, what does he turn to?
4. Who tells Puff to stop interrupting the rehearsal?
5. Why does Puff object to Sneer's request at first?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)