|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Dangle say can give Plagiary good criticism if he wants it?
(b) Mrs. Dangle.
2. Where does Puff agree to meet Dangle and Sneer?
(a) At Dangle's house.
(b) At Sneer's house.
(c) At the theatre.
(d) At the corner between Dangle's house and the theatre.
3. Who announces that everything is ready for the rehearsal to begin?
(d) The prompter.
4. When does the Servant announce Puff's arrival?
(a) After the musicians finish playing.
(b) Before the musicians start playing.
(c) When Dangle enters the room.
(d) As Puff enters the room.
5. When Plagiary asks if Dangle and Sneer like his play, what does Sneer say?
(a) That he did not read it.
(b) That he loves it.
(c) That he hates it.
(d) That he used it in his fire.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who decides to invent something that was said about Plagiary's play?
2. What is Puff a professional at doing?
3. Who does Puff invite to the last rehearsal of his play?
4. Who does Puff claim that he taught to speak better?
5. How does Plagiary treat the negative comments about his work?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)