|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. With what does Mrs. Dangle claim her husband makes himself look ridiculous?
(a) His passion for theatre.
(b) His womanizing.
(c) His lack of style.
(d) His hairpiece.
2. How did Puff make his living?
(a) By producing plays.
(b) By inventing a series of personal setbacks and writing about them.
(c) By writing novels about his childhood.
(d) By writing plays.
3. Who does Puff invite to the last rehearsal of his play?
(a) Mrs. Dangle.
4. Who claims that the theatre's deterioration results from the audience?
5. Which character's name signifies his theft of others' ideas?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Sneer say the critic wrote about Plagiary?
2. Whom does Puff agree to let attend his rehearsal?
3. Who goes out to greet the new guests near the end of Act 1, Scene 1, Part 2?
4. Where does Puff agree to meet Dangle and Sneer?
5. Whose language obscures who he truly is?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)