|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of producers do Dangle, Sneer and Plagiary question the wisdom of sending a play to?
(a) Producers who write plays themselves.
(b) Producers who they know.
(c) Producers who need money.
(d) Producers who make too much money.
2. How does Plagiary treat the negative comments about his work?
(a) He starts crying.
(b) He decides never to write again.
(c) As a joke.
(d) Very seriously.
3. What does Dangle say about Sneer before Sneer enters?
(a) That they are best friends.
(b) That Sneer is a horrible writer.
(c) That he dislikes Sneer's company.
(d) That Sneer is his brother.
4. Where was "The Critic" first performed?
(a) Drury Lane Theatre.
(b) The Theater of London.
(c) Three Theatres.
(d) The Globe Theatre.
5. What does Sneer say about Plagiary's play that he has read?
(a) How wonderful it was.
(b) That Sneer wants to produce it.
(c) How awful it is.
(d) That Plagiary should write a sequel.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who suggests that all three men walk to the theatre together?
2. What does Puff express joy at in extravagant language?
3. What does Plagiary say angers him?
4. What does Plagiary claim about incident in his play?
5. Who announces Sneer's arrival?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)