|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who claims that the theatre's deterioration results from the audience?
2. Who suggests that all three men walk to the theatre together?
3. Where was "The Critic" first performed?
(a) The Globe Theatre.
(b) Drury Lane Theatre.
(c) Three Theatres.
(d) The Theater of London.
4. Who asks Plagiary whether he sent his play to any producers?
(d) Mrs. Dangle.
5. When Dangle complains about being taken advantage of, what does Sneer remind him?
(a) That he enjoys being in the middle of things.
(b) That he is not able to do anything anyway.
(c) That he is not being taken advantage of.
(d) That he volunteered.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Puff's former way of making his living cause him to feel?
2. Whom does Puff agree to let attend his rehearsal?
3. Why would Plagiary rather be abused than not mentioned at all?
4. What is language defined as in Act 1, Scene 2?
5. Who decides to invent something that was said about Plagiary's play?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)