|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who tells Puff that his identity has already been published?
2. Whom does the servant announce at the end of Act 1, Scene 1, Part 1?
(b) Sir Fretful Plagiary.
3. Why does Dangle tell Plagiary that Sneer never means what he says?
(a) To be funny.
(b) Because it is true.
(c) To anger Sneer.
(d) To prevent an argument.
4. How does Plagiary treat the negative comments about his work?
(a) As a joke.
(b) He decides never to write again.
(c) Very seriously.
(d) He starts crying.
5. What kind of producers do Dangle, Sneer and Plagiary question the wisdom of sending a play to?
(a) Producers who make too much money.
(b) Producers who they know.
(c) Producers who need money.
(d) Producers who write plays themselves.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who asks to accompany Dangle to Puff's rehearsal?
2. What author is alluded to in the Prologue?
3. How did Puff make his living?
4. Who says more incidents are needed in the fifth act of Plagiary's play?
5. How does Plagiary respond to the offer to help him send his play to producers?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)