|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who says more incidents are needed in the fifth act of Plagiary's play?
(a) Mrs. Dangle.
2. How does Plagiary treat the negative comments about his work?
(a) Very seriously.
(b) As a joke.
(c) He starts crying.
(d) He decides never to write again.
3. Who praises Puff's cleverness in making a living at puffing?
4. What is Dangle's only interest?
(d) His wife.
5. Who suggests that all three men walk to the theatre together?
Short Answer Questions
1. When Mrs. Dangle claims that Plagiary's play is a little long, how does Plagiary respond?
2. Who comments that Plagiary's humility is false?
3. When Dangle complains about being taken advantage of, what does Sneer remind him?
4. Who worries that they have been too hard on Plagiary?
5. Who does Dangle say can give Plagiary good criticism if he wants it?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)