|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 1, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Mrs. Dangle claim that Plagiary is a favorite of hers?
(a) Because he is so friendly.
(b) Because everyone else abuses him.
(c) Because he is an excellent writer.
(d) Because he is very attractive.
2. What author is alluded to in the Prologue?
3. Who complains that the theatre has deteriorated from a venue suitable for moral messages to a place where people go simply to be entertained?
(d) Sneer and Mrs. Dangle.
4. Who does Puff invite to the last rehearsal of his play?
(b) Mrs. Dangle.
5. What does Sneer say the critic wrote about Plagiary?
(a) That Plagiary is a very good writer.
(b) That Plagiary is completely uninventive.
(c) That Plagiary should be paid more.
(d) That Plagiary should stop writing.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who decides to invent something that was said about Plagiary's play?
2. Who says that abuse is always going to appear from somewhere?
3. Who does Dangle say can give Plagiary good criticism if he wants it?
4. When Mrs. Dangle claims that Plagiary's play is a little long, how does Plagiary respond?
5. Who is the well-known writer whose pending production Dangle reads about in Act 1, Scene 1, Part 1?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)