Quiz: Act 1, Scene 1, Part 1
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. What author is alluded to in the Prologue?
2. What does the Prologue accuse the Muses of being corrupted by?
a) The gods and goddesses of Olympus.
b) The desire to please artistic critics.
3. To what does Sneer compare the modesty of audiences?
a) The false modesty of teachers.
b) The false modesty of prostitutes.
c) The false modesty of police officers.
d) The true modesty of nuns.
4. Where does Act 1, Scene 1, Part 1 begin?
a) In Plagiary's house.
b) In the theatre.
c) In the street.
d) In Dangle's house.
5. Whom does Mrs. Dangle claim...
This section contains 298 words|
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)